BABY VOX

Guest I AM ON AWAY

Guest suejinners

YEh only did her eyes... well thats what i think. her ssang gapeul line just changed from inside to now being on the outer+ more visible. Just like Han Chae Young.

i loved them back then before the whole .. using tupac's rap in their song thing.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOAAA.........

i've never thought that YOON EUNHAE had plastic surgery...O____o

thats shockin to me... she is so pretty now...

She never did, those were bad angled pictures and some was when she was really chubby http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=3590729

Here's some pics of her from she was a baby to now she still looks the same to me...her appearance only change everytime she gains weight

20060827_120402(1).jpg 20060827_120300(1).jpg 20060817_163354(1).jpg

20060901_202224(1).jpg 20060825_000009(1).jpg eh5637an(1).jpg

7-eh0631(1).jpg eh627.jpg eh871(1).jpg

to those whose hater just post something not real about yeh, need to get a life serious.

i just believe yeh have done surgury or not when she stand in front of my eye that she did her eye or not.

hater need get a life. There are alot of good thing need to say.

Didn't Eun Hye come in later?? like didn't she replace another member?

Not that much later. The only original members who were there since 1997 were Heejin and EZ. Eun Jin and Miyoun came in the second album , and YEH joined them on the third album in 1999 replacing Lee Gai. She was the last member to join the group and has been with the group until 2005.

Archived