BABY VOX

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stylesoomin

they changed so much but yet their she pretty in the end. i wish they regroup. their solo career right now is good. >.<

Guest SukarDrops

hmm I never new the existed..and even now i dont listen to the stuff they had..but yeh looks exactly the same...just because somebodys make up is deff in some pictures doesnt mean they got something done....is her eyes even double lid now??? I thought they were single.....I mean she might have got surgery done but did she say she did??? I wonder... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest xbaaByette

i'm 100% sure YEH never got anything done because she's against that stuff and you can tell she is cause she really doesn't care if she's fat but she lost weight in order to become a model. and some of those pictures of her that you showed are on an angle so that's why things look different.

Guest sikhye

They're all plastic??! O__o

How are they all plastic when they don't look different? And if the thread is some "OMGZ SURGERY" crap then name everything they got, kthx

Guest jnccrs

YEH did not get anything done... She has worked her a** off non-stop with Baby VOX eversince she was only 15 years old...when do you think would she find time to have all those surgery done that she's being accused of?...cause after surgery she needs months to make it heal....She's never taken a break since she joined Baby VOX and if she's not doing something with the group, she's on Gameshows almost every weekend, so those accusations about her are just so :phew::rolleyes:

She has lost tons of weight. Compared to now, her cheeks were very chubby back then, and when you are chubby everything stretches out including your nose. I also used to be very chubby, but after I lost all that weight, I looked very different even my nose looks a lot more defined. Not to mention she was really young in those pics, as you grow, you change. If you compare, you'll see how her look changed through her weight gain and weightloss.

If she would have wanted something done, first thing would she have fixed is her bunny teeth, cause she's always been ashamed of that.

The only programme she has ever done is the Marie France slimming programme to help her lose weight. She went through an '8-part bodyline management program.' Also, she was on a facial management program to make her face, which had always been chubby from baby fat, more slim.

Now see how her nose shape changes when she gains weight...or how it changes again when she loses weight...

20060813_224009.jpg

20060827_120300.jpg

chubby

7-eh0276.jpg

skinnier

20060814_114747.jpg

skinny

20060814_112933.jpg

eunhyebubbleface2ju.jpg

20060814_114838.jpg

chubby in X-Man noticed that her nose looks wide again.

20060814_102055.jpg

skinny

eh2996ee.jpg

This is exactly how bad rumours get started. She did not have her face fixed, it's called growing up :rolleyes:

8acc1e3518.jpg

nor did she get a boobjob...she's still as flat as ever...it's called WONDERBRA people :phew:

8db96ca51d.jpg

Archived