Super Lash By Apple.

Guest 0ne 0ishii vie

wow...it sounds interesting and the bottles are so cute haha

but I guess safety is also an issue...probably shouldn't buy it if you're not completely sure it's safe

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CherryColors

Drop it damnit!

The black mascara is completely fine. There are more dangerous mascaras out there.

I wouldn't be so concerned about it anyway.

Guest Elliephant

AHHHH!

This mascara sounds awsome- hence the avocado oil and stuff

anybody know if it sells in Canada?- specifically Toronto please :P

Pandarah posted several pages back (sorry I couldn't find the page, but you can Google "soompi superlash toronto i live near" and it'll bring up the Lo-Fi page (that has all the dates different than this thread.. :huh:)..

to the point : Pandarah has a friend that buys it around Jane & Finch in Toronto

Guest yuri9do0

does the avacado oil one work better or the plain black kind?

ive tired the avacado one and i liked iy, but it didnt give nme results like CherryColors

idc bout the fda report thing anyways. we're all gonna die one day. haha

im just too in love with this mascara. its the only one that doesnt smudge on me for some reaosn

My mascara junkie senses are tingling.

I'm going to Google Maps the bejeebus out of local Spanish stores in my area. (I live in BC, by the way.)

I want to give this a try. Maybe it will make a good base/conditioner?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dasacabasa

It's sold only online from what I knw. On ebay particularly. One seller I heard of that does a good deal is .. i forgot her name. i'm so sorry ! but it's smthng w/ mascara in it. smthng w/ missmascara. it's doesn't look like that. it has some Z's or X's. She sells them $3 for $13. Maybe that's not $2.50 each.

I heard it was amazing too , but I told my sister about it , who read reviews for a lot of products & is also on soompi , she told me that there were a lot of reviews where some people had eye irritations. & some people the color of their iris got lighter or darker.

So i find that kind of scary .. you should also do some research before you buy this product. Or ANY product.

I've been using this mascara since February (just so happens my roommate at the time I heard about this was IN MEXICO for study abroad and she brought me back several tubes). My eyes are fine. Never had any irritation or itching. I got the black bottle kind. It doesn't smudge around my eyes unless I hardcore rub my eyes or I wash my face.

I tried looking at the FDA report link but it doesn't work anymore?

Anyways, it's not the easiest to take off...I usually take off my eye makeup with the Neutrogena eye makeup remover thing, and I'll still have black coming off after I take a shower or wash my face :P

• 3 months later...
Guest nikachu

I'll be heading to spain soon. Any idea where to get it from? Like what kind of stores would sell it?

it's from mexico not spain btw.

they might have it in spain...

but i kind of doubt it. it's a smallish company.

it's everywheeeeeere here in socal since we're so close to the border.

Super Lash by Apple is awesome.

I've been using it for quite a while. I should post pictures, shouldn't I? :] I got mine off eBay for about $6AUD. Not as cheap as I would have wanted it, but cheaper than most drugstore mascaras, so whatever.

For those that are super concerned about how safe this mascara is, I would say to you that I personally don't think there is anything to be afraid of. I did get a minor scare when my eye had a pimple on the inside skin of my eye. (That doesn't make sense at all, does it? .____.) But when I went to the doctor's, he said it was nothing to worry about because it was just a build up of oil and my hair follicle got clogged. It was easily gone with some steaming of hot water. :]

• 1 month later...
Guest burgerxjuice

I bought a tube last week and I'm pretty satisfied. My favorite part about it is that it does not clump :)

Here is how my lashes look with them on, *used my cellphone's camera so pictures are not the best quality* ^_^

samp.png

if anyone is interested, I am now selling this product in my shop :D

edit:

xskies -- cheapy no brand gel liner :lol: :lol:

Guest xskies

^sweet, bc i can't find it anywhere near where i live.

i love your makeup btw

pencil? or liquid?

edit- sweeet. lol i'm learning how to line my eye and i just thought your eye was very pretty lol

Guest yellow kiwi

where can i find this mascara in vancouver?? I've sifted through all the pages and googled many times with no luck...=(

i want to try this mascara without having to buy it online...>____<

Archived