[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hv watch until episode 3.. & i'm lovin it.. this drama is so natural.. n loving(i really like the style of the director)... i lov the 3 bonds..hehe..

for my instinct.. i thk hwal will eventually get back with SI

while.. haru might end up being a professional skater...

but i'm loving every sec haru spend with the 3 bonds..

Guest o-cha

Just finished watching episode 3..yes I know I'm way behind lol.

Just short comments this time since I'm dying to watch episode 4..hehehe.

OMG what a cute episode!!!

Love how Hwal is finally acting like a brother to Haru. My favorite scene of the episode is without a doubt the foot imprint scene...it is soooo sweet and heartwarming...that followed by the red and blue footsteps in the morning....LOVE LOVE LOVE that scene.

I also enjoyed how Hae Yoon is naturally within character decide to leave the company. He's always strike me as the responsible level headed guy so it really would've been slightly out of character if he quit at the same time as Hwal and Hyun Tae. The fact that it took him much longer to finally decide to quit is definetely a plus for me..just shows him being his natural self.

Poong Ho and Haru ---sqqqueaaals...ah so cuteee. Talk about young love..where life seems much simpler...compare this to the oh so complicated relationship between Hwal and Su In...

Finally! More Hyun Tae scenes. I enjoy how he's always so bubbly and upbeat. A big kid in an adult body...hehehe. His advancement towards Su In is so funny yet kindda cute too.

Hwal and Su In...oh my....now the triangle relationship with Hyun Tae officially starts. Actually I have to say I'm beginning to feel Su In's character more now.

ripgal : Yessss I worry for Hyun Tae too. I can't bear thinking that he'd be hurt in the near future when he finds out the truth about Su In and Hwal....

Guest yeohweping

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7035

Things to watch out for in the love story <Triple>!

For the viewers who are tired of dramas about celebrity love stories and dramas in which anything and everything does happen, we bring a simple love story to set hearts aflutter.

There are 3 things to watch out for in MBC's newest Wed-Thurs drama <Triple>.

One, the love stories.

There are painful yet beautiful love stories here. There is a woman who leaves the husband she loves due to a misunderstanding, and right about when it seems things will work out again, there appears a new love. There are two people who have always been friends, but as they slowly become more dependent on one another, their feelings develop into love. And there is a young girl who experiences the speeding up of the heart, and there is a first love who likes that girl.

Two, stories about competition and success.

The world of figure skating is harsh and competitive. Skill can only take you so far and victory is hard-earned. Everyone races towards the top, but not everyone can get there. Min Hyo-rin has been training a long time with former figure skater Choi Seon-young. And there's another battlefield, the ever transitory advertising world. <Triple> will show you the process of how an idea comes to life to become an advertisement, from the brainstorming to the flashy presentations.

Three, fashion.

At the press conference, Lee Seon-gyun sported a felt hat and sunglasses, Yun Gye-sang went simple with folded jeans and a tee shirt, and Lee Jeong-jae went with a semi-formal, skinny look. Each drew attention with their fashion sense. Min Hyo-rin will don a lot of comfortable activewear, Lee Ha-na will dress casually and Kim Hui will go simple. Your eyes will constantly be entertained while watching <Triple>.

===========================

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7041

[Triple] The 3 men reveal their impressions after the first episode

The 3 handsome male leads of [Triple] revealed their first impressions after the first episode aired.

Lee Jeong-jae said he watched it quietly at home. "It was fun. The ratings weren't as high as I had hoped, but the drama will do just fine. I don't think the quality of dramas is defined by the ratings." He spoke with much confidence.

Additionally, he praised his co-actress Lee Ha-na, "She's witty and quick on her feet. And she gives off a very naive aura. She brings something refreshing and new to the acting table."

Lee Jeong-jae's character in [Triple] is the smart, decisive and impulsive Shin Hwal. He is a manly account executive working at a big ad agency.

A bit simple-minded and emotionally charged creative director, Park Hae-yun is played by Lee Seon-gyun. "The first episode was fun. It was a bit disappointing to see the lower than expected ratings. I had worried that we were dealing with a topic, figure skating, that was unfamiliar to the public, but the drama turned out to be quite in-depth."

He also revealed that he is completely immersed in his character. "I'm not the type to nag others, but perhaps because of the attachment I feel to this project, I've been nagging Sang-hui (Kim Hui) and Ha-ru (Min Hyo-rin) a lot. I think i'm turning into Hae-yun."

The youngest of the three Yun Gye-sang spilled his true feelings. "I was planning to not watch the first 2 episodes. Sometimes I get embarrassed watching myself on screen, and when that happens I doubt myself. And things are so great on set that I didn't want to fall into that doubt. But I ended up turning on the TV 5 minutes before the episode. It was loads of fun."

Seemingly clumsy yet deeply sensitive, Jang Hyeon-tae is the ad agency's copywriter. He's a bit of a conflicted character who often has expressions very contrasting to what he's really feeling.

These 3 men of the ad agency each lead different lives and experience different loves. Expectations for their character development can't help but be high since they'll be molded in the hands of the illustrious director Lee Yun-jeong.

The song is 변해가네.

우~ 너무 빨리 변해가네 Ooh I'm going too fast change

shirley, thanks for the ost!

thanks^! for the information . the song is pretty catchy . . were you at the My Sweet Seoul thread too ^^ ? i rem asking about a song that time

Can someone explain the flashback scene with Hwal giving some kind of food to Soo In in a movie theatre (Episode 3)--just before the scene where Hwal hits Hyun Tae. Thanks. looking forward to next episode.

he was trying to start a conversation ..he say he saw her a few times * but i gues Soo In doesnt really know him ? lol ..but just imagine he is like Hyung tae in present time ..smitten with her .and trying to starting something .he say he make those cakes are pretty good .and asked her to try it ..

200906220924555p.jpg

200906220924553p.jpg

Can someone explain what kind of relationship Hae Yoon & Sang Hee have? It seems as if they have something of a past, at least that the impression I get from episodes 1 & 2 but the previews for episode 3 make it almost seem as if Hae Yoon is the jealous type when it comes to Sang Hee's openness / free spirit when she's with others.

What's the deal with Shin Hwal & Soon In? I understand they used to be married but have they explained what drove them apart? They showed some clips / flashbacks in episode 2 but it didn't seem all that clear to me.

Hae Yoon and Sang hee.they have been friends for 17 years . i think they are from same school .but just that sang hee is one year younger ..^^

Hae Yoon is sort of in a confused state ..trying to establish what kind of relationship they are at . before their sleeping together .they were friends ..and that night seem to change them to lovers .yet she still act as carefree with him .as if nothing really changes ..but of course there is ..since you have such intimate relationship ..he is somehow also an "old fashioned" guy lol .the woman doesnt think much of it as a committment but he doesnt feel quite as free-spirited about it as she does.~!^

he feel jealous seeing how she is behaving with other guys too but is he a lover? .or is he a friend ?.or what is he now and where they are heading from here ?

i think he is also adjusting to this new kind of relationship..i guess Sang Hee is more of a "let the feelings guide her " . .but HY is more of a level headed guy ^ so of course he think more of what is going to happen .while sang hee feel like she live for the moment lolllllllllllllllll!

.though sometimes i feel it is abit irony when he is the creative director .i thought those are more tempermental .and ..unpredictable haha obviously his personality isnt those kind .he does let it show sometimes ...his emotion get the better of him .despite what his rationality is saying to him ..like how he know alll the reason why you shouldnt start out now in this kind of economic climate .and plus ..career wise .he is quite there now .with his position .he started eariler then his friends since he was exempted from army .though he might not be the happiest worker .there are frustration with the working enviornment ..you can sense some of his frustration ..( which i think is extremely realistic . ..i can completely relate to it ..)

.but he ....soon give the resignation letter too ..lol because he think his team can do without him .as they are all comptent enough .his friends are the one he worry ^ya but i envy them (but also not without worry ) ...i think i am more of a Hae Yoon ..LOL.

..having that chance to strike out for once on their own ...it is such freedom of course maybe with consequences if it is a failure .but yup that is life ..you take chances

=

Hwal and Soo In .they didnt really explain the details yet of their separation * actually we havent really get to how they start in details too ) .but anyway it has to do with her betrayl ...when she sleep with her ex boyfriend .and confessed to Hwal .. Hwal doesnt trust that the love she said she has for him ...he cannot find it in himself to trust her love ...hence his anger ..because he feel so betrayled .and that her marriage to him .was just an implsuive act by her as well. ..it wasnt love at all ....her love for him wasnt strong like his is for her .,she broke.the committment of marriage vows .but .....he didnt really get over her , the hurt was too deep and i equate it to that his love was just as deep .

..neither is she willing to let him go . i wonder if she does understand what she wants now when she came to ask for another chance . Soo In gave me the feeling ..out of rink .she seem pretty messed up with her life .did Hwal fall in love with the person on the rink .or the one outside .when they first met ? . i hope is both .

she should have packed up and chase after him .the moment.when he left .but she didnt .

it was a mistake .she regreted including that betrayl ..so i hope when she is here now ..asking for reconcilation ..she competely understand what is he to her .if not ..maybe it just wasnt meant to be .

Guest ripgal

^

^Actually Sang Hee and Hae Yoon are buddies and good friends. Both of them hang out with Hwal and Hyun Tae all the time. Something like a childhood gang or click which has existed since forever. I don't think Sang Hee and Hae Yoon had anything beyond their buddy-like relationship in the past (at least that's what I understand from their interactions and stuff), but something out of the ordinary just happened when HY sent SH back to her house. Don't think they harbored any feelings for each other before either, but just so because that strange sequence happened, HY felt weird and kind of pondered further on their relationship. It like you're suddenly zapped by electricity and you start acting weird... Like you said, SH's a free spirited person, who does everything and anything going by sudden thoughts and cravings. An because HY just can't get pass that fact of SH not feeling anything with them having an intimate physical relationship and yet still act around like they're buddies, he feels a bit cheated I think.

Hwal and Soo In were married in the past. They didn't divorce but separated for a while. The reason was because Hwal discovered that Soo In had slept with her ex-boyfriend (who was going to get married). Remember in the flashback of Hwal and Soo In talking in the restaurant? Hwal was not very happy when Soo In came late. And when he asked what's with her being so gloomy, and joked around asking,"What's up? You didn't sleep with him did you?" (it was really a joke..) And Soo In kept quiet, she did not say anything... and kind of like acknowledged silently that she had made a mistake.

==

Ooppss.. I think shirley provided a more accurate explanation..hehehe..

Guest gracefulmoonie

I hv watch until episode 3.. & i'm lovin it.. this drama is so natural.. n loving(i really like the style of the director)... i lov the 3 bonds..hehe..

for my instinct.. i thk hwal will eventually get back with SI

while.. haru might end up being a professional skater...

but i'm loving every sec haru spend with the 3 bonds..

I agree...That seems like a good ending according to your instincts. I really like the idea of Haru being under the guidance of Soo In and ending up as a successful pro skater.

he was trying to start a conversation ..he say he saw her a few times * but i gues Soo In doesnt really know him ? lol ..but just imagine he is like Hyung tae in present time ..smitten with her .and trying to starting something .he say he make those cakes are pretty good .and asked her to try it ..

Thanks for clearing that up. That was really cute of him offering the cake to her several times, and she just kept refusing. ^_^

I agree...That seems like a good ending according to your instincts. I really like the idea of Haru being under the guidance of Soo In and ending up as a successful pro skater.

Thanks for clearing that up. That was really cute of him offering the cake to her several times, and she just kept refusing. ^_^

i think that scene was just so romantic !^..

ya . he was extremely cute .his eyes so shy yet sparkling with such excitment .of love !^^

.but did you notice how SI was so engrossed in the movie (While the guy beside her was sleeping ! haha ) ..i thought i like that moment of SI . ..a romantic gal who so overwhelmed watching the romance on the big screen she was nearly covering her mouth with her excitment .^

and Hwal suddenly pop up ..with the offer of cakes ( i think they are cakes something like that haha and ya maybe offer of romance too .like what is happening on the big screen ^^ after several refusal ..she took it .! )

96036049.jpg

btw that HT also brought her muffin or some sort of cakes also in esp 4

Guest hjkomo

That was a cute scene. It looks like Hwal pursued Su In in the beginning. :P

Hae Yoon and Sang hee.they have been friends for 17 years . i think they are from same school .but just that sang hee is one year younger ..^^

According to "The Master Plan"

Sang Hee was Hae Yoon's first love, but she liked Hwal at the time.

Poor Hae Yoon...doesn't know what to do with such a free spirit, Sang Hee. :P

Hwal and Soo In .they didnt really explain the details yet of their separation * actually we havent really get to how they start in details too )

I'm sure more will be revealed later...

But I'm curious about this - :huh:

http://www.mbc24tv.com/?document_srl=7035

Things to watch out for in the love story <Triple>!

One, the love stories.

There are painful yet beautiful love stories here. There is a woman who leaves the husband she loves due to a misunderstanding, and right about when it seems things will work out again, there appears a new love. There are two people who have always been friends, but as they slowly become more dependent on one another, their feelings develop into love. And there is a young girl who experiences the speeding up of the heart, and there is a first love who likes that girl.

Guest epique.

i've been really wanting to watch this drama.

pity i don't know Korean.

but i'm looking forward for the subs to come out.

does anyone mind telling me which subbing group is subbing this drama?

much appreciated. ^^

I'm liking Triple too. Haven't had the time to watch Ep 4, but I will definitely do that asap. The drama has a relaxing vibe to it, I don't know how to explain it, but I just feel like making some ice tea and watch it with my feet up. It sounds so random, but I dunno, I just feel all comfortable whenever I watch this, haha..

I don't have a particular favourite character at the moment, but I'm loving this dynamic that Haeyoon and Sanghee have. Also, I guess it's because they've been friends for a really long time that they are totally at ease with one another. I'm so rooting for them to get it together. They are super cute. Haeyoon's all serious while Sanghee is forever joking around :D

Min Hyorin is so cute and so baby faced! I was so surprised when I looked her up and realized that she's actually an 86er, whoa, I thought she would have been younger than me, somewhere in the 90er or at least 89er. She really can pass for a high school kid.

There's one thing tho. Not looking forward to the faux incest thing on Hwal and Haru's side. There, I said it. I loved the faux gay romance in Coffee Prince, that was something I really liked about CP, but incest, even though it's not incest exactly since Hwal isn't Haru's brother, is just weird.

About Su In, I also think it's a character thing... all that moping around and stuff. Hopefully she'll get over that and start to show some real personality in the drama.

Didn't episode 5 air today? It's very quiet here ^^;;;

About Su In, I also think it's a character thing... all that moping around and stuff. Hopefully she'll get over that and start to show some real personality in the drama.

Well the new episodes are aired every wed-thur....

Guest ripgal

I'm liking Triple too. Haven't had the time to watch Ep 4, but I will definitely do that asap. The drama has a relaxing vibe to it, I don't know how to explain it, but I just feel like making some ice tea and watch it with my feet up. It sounds so random, but I dunno, I just feel all comfortable whenever I watch this, haha..

Haha, I kinda understand the feeling. I think the music does a lot in making us feel that way tho. It's the jazzy and soothing type of music, a lil bit indie plus a lil bit of soft-rock. Not mainstream, but yet touches your heart and soul and makes you feel really really good.

I noticed that the PD likes to focus on minute details of the characters having their own moment to think and grow. Using individual shots of the characters doing their own thing, using rain to reflect the mood... it's all basically a natural and sort-of realistic depiction of how things happen in the real world. Albeit a bit ideal in a way, but still, not as glossy or overdone in Kdrama norms and standards.

There's one thing tho. Not looking forward to the faux incest thing on Hwal and Haru's side. There, I said it. I loved the faux gay romance in Coffee Prince, that was something I really liked about CP, but incest, even though it's not incest exactly since Hwal isn't Haru's brother, is just weird.

I wasn't looking forward to that either before I started the drama (mainly because of the obvious age difference). But you know what, I started to open up after watching Ep 3 and Ep 4... Hwal and Haru just have this really sweet and comfortable relationship despite their differences. You just cannot NOT love them when they're together. But having said that, altho I initially hoped that the writer/PD wouldn't venture on to the faux incest thingy so soon, I'm just gonna go with the flow right now. Let's see if the PD/writer combo can create another sensation with this..

Nope. Triple's a Wed-Thurs drama. ^^

Archived