►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

GirlGotSoul I agree, CL is definitely the most talented from just looking at this song.

And definitely the coolest imo.

Sandara is just serious failure in this song lol

edit*

Wow didn't know CL was born in 91 too same year as me.

And sandara and park bom are old for debuting (well sandara didn't really debut at now anyway......)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cindy--rox

I just realized something. In the space version of the MV, at the very beginning, on the back of CL's headphones read the words "beats by dr. dre" Anyone else thinking the same thing as me?

Guest chibi~kya

2ne1 is going to be big!! The song fire came out in one of the most watched talk show in the philippines. Of couse since Dara is still well-known there..everyone went WOW! They have such a huge fanbase already^^ YEY for them!

Guest aly*

I just realized something. In the space version of the MV, at the very beginning, on the back of CL's headphones read the words "beats by dr. dre" Anyone else thinking the same thing as me?

Those are the brand of the headphones. xD

Se7en was even pictured sporting the same headphone brand when he visited Atlanta, GA.

Those things are EXPEN$IVE!! YG is BALLIN'!

This thread flies fast! Wow! xD

I can't believe Perez already heard of "Fire"! That's pretty cool.

Okay, which one of you fans tipped him?! lol

Is there an international fan site up and running? The one associated with this image seems to have been taken down recently.

I know YGS21 is currently down. T_T

But there's another great forum ^^ : http://www.ygladies.com

That's how awesome the girls are, lol. They need more than just one big forum. :P

Is there an international fan site up and running? The one associated with this image seems to have been taken down recently.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8798/2po9rw4.gif

Hello, YGSecret21 hasn't been taken down, but the server crashed when we had too much traffic so we just purchased a new hosting service (I think). It'll be up very, very soon, so please be on the lookout for it! (:

Blehhhh I do not like the space version. I really don't like the clothes at all either.

Guest banana_onigiri

I'm loving CL and Minji. And what I love most is you know the sassy street fierceness in the video isn't fake. It's who they really are. I think Park Bom and Sandara tried too hard to be gangsta. It just didn't fit. I get more of a sexy soul diva feel from Park Bom and a pop diva feel from Sandara.

The song is addicting. Got me out of my chair and booty popping so fast I think I strained my back.

Hahaha! I'm really looking forward to the future! The thought of all the talent in YG making music and mixing, remixing, and mashing it up makes me giddy!!!

Guest alwaysx3

i just saw their MV today, and i like the street version a lot! i think the MV adds a lot to the song

LOVE CL! she has soo much attitude and shes not afraid to let loose! :D

when she moves like a robot..she goes crazy with it! i wanna see her pop and lock!! haha

im curious about minji..hope to see her moree =]

they all look so G in the street version <3

i cant wait for their next song! haha i wish their whole album was released already!

hopefully it's not repetitive :sweatingbullets: ....and if it is...hope its not "girly" repetitive :phew:

looking forward to their stage debut! :)

Guest chibi~kya

hahah i am i am! I want those headphones very bad! darn those girls have it! hahaha I love 2ne1~

Guest LeCiel.

Fire MVs are totally hot and cold. LOL

Sandara looks so hot with the gangster-look. haha

I just hate it why they put effects for Sandara's voice. It's so annoying. I hope they would stop that. I want to HEAR Sandara's real voice!~ >.<

And I really love Bom's voice. So pretty~ and of course, her. haha

CL makes me shiver. XD. She's so talented. CL is really good. That's the great leader! ^^

Minji is making me jealous. She's born in 1994? Ah~ Too young! But I'm glad she made it. And still, I'm still her dongsaeng XD

And I think the Street Version is much better than the space version. Space version has nothing to do with "Fire". @_@

But still, I love it. Sandara is a Indian! :lol: <333

Guest cindy--rox

^I feel the same way too. They totally messed with her voice too much. They should've just left her voice be.

Guest MAixUkNOW

Hello, YGSecret21 hasn't been taken down, but the server crashed when we had too much traffic so we just purchased a new hosting service (I think). It'll be up very, very soon, so please be on the lookout for it! (:

Blehhhh I do not like the space version. I really don't like the clothes at all either.

yuppp, just like Jane said, the site will be up soon.

i thought the car thingy with CL in the space version was cool. xDDDD

Dara's fire was cool too. xDDDD

i'm so easily amused. ROFLLL.

i kinda wish Bom had a larger part. D:

Minji is so close to become my fave. xD

that girls is amazingggg~!

GDDDDDDDDD!

so...I usually don't post my fanart on soompi, but I want to share something here for the first time.

First 2ne1 icons I make! yay.

Imagen7-1.pngImagen6-1.pngImagen5.pngImagen3-1.png

Imagen1-1.pngImagen9-1.pngImagen12-1.pngImagen13-1.png

please, dont hotlink and credit to yled if you want/are gonna use it. + here is my lj in case you want to see more.

And just for fun, today the only song that played on my ipod was Fire, I couldnt play another song, I keep on pressing the repeat over and over again, haha. B)

I'm just curious of why in Lollipop, in the one line Sandara got she was digitalized and now in FIRE she again is digitalized. Can we hear her actual voice please YG?

Anyway I think the girls did a great job. Park Bom still has her strong voice and I love how her voice sounds.

CL and Min Ji did great at rapping. But I was wanting to see more of Min Ji dancing. When she was solo she just moved in a circular motion, not any moves worthy of mentioning.

I do prefer the Street Version although Sandara's outift is just plain overkill and the flowers on Park Bom are not crediting her body in any way.

Plus CL's shark fin. At first I thought it was a chopped up seatshirt tied around her waist and extended in the back.

Then as the MV went on it looked like a diaper, then I finally saw it was a shark fin. Bad idea.

Guest cindy--rox

I feel like I'm spamming today. Anyways, more news if no one read it yet. I'm not sure if it's been posted. -shrugs-

NEWS

2009050614215310021.jpg

Big Bang GDragon, who have been said to have slight depression and is currentlyon his Europe vacation, has a special appearance on 2NE1’s new MV.

2NE1 released the MV to their debut single ‘Fire’ on the 6th. In the MV, GDragon had a cameo appearance. He was seen swinging his head and moving comically to the lyrics ‘ChalRang ChalRang’ in the song.

It was previously mentioned in YG’s message on how GDragon has been having a hard time coping with work and had been down with slight depression a while back. Fans’ responses to his cameo appearance have been welcoming too.

His solo album will be released in August.

2009050611141910021.jpg

Group 2NE1 has proven to be a big hit. The MV to their debut song ‘Fire’ has been revealed on the 6th.

And in just 2 hours into the release of the MV, it has attracted more than 500,0oo views to GomTv site which was the first to reveal the MV.

A YG representative said, “The MV has attracted more than 500,000 views in just over 2 hours since its reveal on 6th May. We are in the state of bewilderment.”

2NE1 is YG’s new female group consisting of 4 member CL as the rapper leader, Sandara Park, Gong Min Ji and Park Bom. They also recently sang for the CM song for LG Lollipop phone with group Big Bang.

Credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com

Guest ledolce

They were featured in SNN?

I slept early I should have seen it live <_<

But thnk you for posting the link...

I'm so happy for the girls and YG entertainment.

I hope they will soar high~!!!

Drop it like it's Hot! :lol:

I topped the page ><

I'll just repost the SNN clip featuring 2NE1

2NE1! Featured in SNN in the Philippines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0539tHALKI

They used wondersmurf's english translated music video?

The clips focuses on Dara ...

Translations ...

Sandara Park is now a big star in Korea.

A few months ago the Koreans got wild when the music video

of Sandara's group was released, it was for a telecom company. (they should have said that Big Bang is part of it too <_< )

After a couple of weeks, pictures of Sandara surfaced plus the news that she changed her name (screen name)..

She is now Dara, Dara is well-known especially with the netizens. She is one of the most searched in the net.

Today people got hyped because Dara's group released their first digital single entitled 'FIRE'...

2 versions of the music video was also released, the Space version and Street Version.

The videos were just released but fans/people already posted it in their sites and blogs.

In the music videos Dara shows her sexy and funky looks. She also showcased her singing and dancing abilities.

credits: ledolce@soompi.com

Guest sweetflower

Wow, this thread jumped so fast (already 244 pages!).

Saw the MV late last nite (or early morning) - I like the street version a lot better than the space version. The tune is catchy; however, I can't really hear their "true" voices b/c there are too many electronic/computerized sounds.

My first impression of CL is that she's GD's prodigy - her style of rapping and singing is very similar to GD. Not surprisingly b/c Aimee said that CL wants to be exactly like GD.

I really like Minji - i like the way she rap and sings and her moves were wicked

Park Bom - b/c of too many computerized sounds, can't really hear her voice, but her voice in "We Belong Together" was wicked.

Dara - not too impressed with her, her voice and her moves need some more training and experience.

I'm really happy that we will finally get a girl group that's not all about being "beautiful, cute, perky, but with no orginality and personality" - of the mass-produced girl groups, 2NE1 will stand out.

Archived