►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

this question keep bothering me for a long time....sorry it's kind of off topic frm our current discussion here..

since 2ne1 move to their new apartment, i've been wondering who living with who right now...

u see, i keep searching for this info, but i failed...hope one of you can help to ease my curiosity..

Uhm, I think CL and Dara live in one room while Bom and Minzy share another one because I have seen Minzy called Bom her roommate on twitter while Dara called CL her roommate on me2day. However, i think each couple just share a big room and actually each one has their personal room which is inside the big room because of what we can see on 2NE1TV. Like, you know, I think it's kind of a big room with one living room inside but 2 separated bedrooms.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

YG updates on Park Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry’ live performance details

After much teasing over the past few days, YG Entertainment has finally revealed the full details regarding Park Bom’s live performance of ‘Don’t Cry‘ on Friday through their YG-Life Blog.

“This will be a simple explanation on what “YG ON AIR” will be about. “YG ON AIR” will consist of media content that YG Entertainment directly produces. It’s something that we’ve planned for a long time now, as we’ve always wanted to break away from the frames of broadcast programs and create fun content based on our own ideas.

The point about “YG ON AIR” is that there are no restrictions. For example, we will be broadcasting Park Bom’s first live performance at 6:05 PM. Big Bang and 2NE1 will not be keeping formality, and it will just be a comfortable live broadcast for our artists and their fans to communicate together. This will also be the fastest way for us to deliver our music video and concert making films.

We’ll be working with Korea’s biggest portal site, Naver. In the future, we’ll be co-producing season three of “2nE1 TV“, as well as stages exclusive to “YG ON AIR.”

We will also be providing subtitles through YG LIFE and YOUTUBE so that our international fans can enjoy our content with us. Because this will be done in pirate broadcast fashion, it’s difficult for us to promise a specific broadcast date. For now, we can promise a “Don’t Cry” version sung by 2NE1 next Friday.

We will be reflecting the ideas of our fans, so we ask for your support and anticipation.”

Source: YG-Life Blog

cr: allkpop

Guest echoRy

WOW!!! ^^^ YG ON AIR ^^^ that sounds fantastic!

and the 2ne1 version of Don't Cry is exciting too. [prez is seriously ambitious]

YGE is always different, always original! i can't wait for it all ^_^

So all the teasers about BOMmie's

performance comes

down to 'YG ON AIR'.

Not only do we get a dose of

BOMmie's 'Don't Cry' version

but also the girls'.YG PAPA

is definitely increasing my

anticipation for it. :w00t:

Guest cristina0422

Uhm, I think CL and Dara live in one room while Bom and Minzy share another one because I have seen Minzy called Bom her roommate on twitter while Dara called CL her roommate on me2day. However, i think each couple just share a big room and actually each one has their personal room which is inside the big room because of what we can see on 2NE1TV. Like, you know, I think it's kind of a big room with one living room inside but 2 separated bedrooms.

Hahaha. I got confused with the room, personal room, big room and separated rooms. kekekeke.

After Debut until the promotion of their 1st minialbum Ends, 2NE1tv Season 1 duration

They moved in an apartment building in Seodaemun, Sangsu-dong, it's 2 - 3 minutes away from their previous YG Headquarters. Which is known as YG building because YG artists resides there. Papa YG's unit was just below 2NE1's and Big Bang was just above them. All members were sharing a single room to get to know each other better and to grow closer since they were just a rookie that time though the unit actually have 4 rooms or more. There were 2 bunkbeds, shared by Dara(below) and CL(above) and Bom(below) and Minzy(above).

After 2NE1tv Season 1, 2NE1 hiatus

Members moved in separate rooms within the same apartment. You'll see in 2NE1tv Season 2, the members already got their separate rooms. CL stayed in their former room. Minzy just transferred in the room adjacent to CL's. Dara's room was just across CL's room in the hallway which has the view of Han River. Bom's room was not shown but it seems there are still a room within the apartment, ofcourse were will she sleeps. kekeke

November 2010, before they end their "To Anyone" pomotion

2NE1 got 2 unit apartment. The original apartment and they acquire the other apartment just directly above the original apartment. It is still not clear on who are the apartment buddies. I think the one Dara says "My Roommate CL" is the one when they were in US. One thing is sure Dara was one of the two members who moved in the upper floor. I think Bom stayed in the original apartment coz when the upper apartment was being refurbished, Dara was bedspacing in Bom's room (maybe there are no other spare rooms coz it was also being refurbished at the same time). But yeah, ideal setup will be Dara-CL and Bom-Minzy.

I hope we can see their apartment in Season 3!

YG ON AIR is just so daebak! YG is really a genius and he just love us international fans, neh? He also think of us. That's why I so love you Papa YG. You're the biggest TROLL of all TROLLS but I love you! kekeke. How will Music Bank react on this? The richard simmons has been slapped! Way to go Papa YG. Show them who's the BOSS.

Guest dragon-rider

@cristina0422: Thank you so much for the information. They've moved a lot lol. I still like the time when they shared bunk beds the most :D

I remember in the rebroadcast of episode 4 season 2, Bom had her invasions to others' room =)) =)). That time I thought they had personal rooms but then when Dara called CL her roommate made me so confused. Thank for your info, now I get it :lol:

But I do remember Minzy recently called Bom her roommate on twitter right? She said she felt lonely because Bom didn't go home because of her schedule. That time was the time when Bom prepared for Don't Cry. So, I think 2NE1 is divided into couples to share their rooms now. Maybe we'll see it clearer on 2NE1 TV season 3 :D

[bTS] 2NE1 Adidas Originals Photoshoot

ipfov.jpg

qp12l.jpg

u22st.jpg

cm75l.jpg

yt2oj.jpg

Credit: Daen Tistory, zeelisious@YGL

Guest cristina0422

@dragon-rider, oh~ I never heard about that one. Minzy said Bom is her roommate? I just remember her tweet missing her unnies. Wait...I'll find it.

EDIT:

[TWITTER] 110330 MINZY

(2NE1 members pic was attached here)

요즘..내 머릿속을 꽈악 채우고 또,문득 보고싶어져버리는 사람이 생겼다.. 바로..그것은..바로.. 내 룸메이트..! 최근들어 너무 바빠진 그녀.. 아..보고싶다ㅠㅠ

translation:

These days.. my head is full of thoughts, and suddenly there'll be people whom I miss.. of course.. they are.. of course.. my roommates..! These days those girls have been very busy.. ah.. I miss youㅠㅠ

Source: Minzy's Twitter Update

Reuploaded by: zeelisious@YGLadies.com

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

I don't know if it's the one you're talking about. But yeah she was actually talking about her unnies not specifically just Bom because she also post a pic with four of them. And yeah she also miss the time when they were sharing just one room with her unnies.

Anyway, with YG ON AIR we'll be able to take a peek now? kekeke. I so miss the girls! 2NE1tv will still be on June.

Guest dragon-rider

@cristina 0422: actually, I took the translation from 21bangs and here it is:

[TWITTER] 110330 MINZY's update

요즘..내 머릿속을 꽈악 채우고 또,문득 보고싶어져버리는 사람이 생겼다.. 바로..그것은..바로.. 내 룸메이트..! 최근들어 너무 바빠진 그녀.. 아..보고싶다ㅠㅠ

These days.. there’s someone in my head and I miss her… she is.. my room mate..! Recently she’s too busy.. ahh I miss her T.T

Source: Minzy's twitter

Translated by: HuisuYoon & solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

So Mingkki mentioned Bom specifically right? I think it makes sense because not so long after that, YG revealed info about Bom's solo track.

Anyway, it's not something to argue about ^^. But it's really nice to have such a conversation with you cristina :D because I haven't had one yet since I joined the thread :D

Something to share:

Dara- Wanna be Sweet Festival

Cre: etudeblog@Youtube

So excited for YG On Air tonight :w00t: . Finally Bom has her solo live performance and I 1000 times thank Mr.YG!!! OMG, I have 2 exams next week but YG keeps getting me away from study ~~~

Guest cristina0422

Aigoo~ Here we go again. YG the King of Trolls. kekeke. What do we expect? Ok, I'll be waiting.

Air Time: 6:05 PM KST

Current time: 6:12 PM KST

Yey!

Watch it here - http://music.naver.com/promotion/specialContent.nhn?articleId=1918

Aigoo~ I can't wait...but it's not yet loading.

It buffers on me. I'm gonna wait for YT upload later. Is it live? It seems not?

Don't Cry Live

credit:DCpinkMIC

V Yes. It loads but it suddenly lags. Aigoo~ Why now? Anyway, there's alot of people sharing it. But I hope it won't happen on me again in the future. If YG is thinking to stream 2NE1tv there. I'm gonna be dead. kekeke.

Yeah, it seems it is recorder earlier.

^it wasn't live it seemed pre-recorded but done Today so maybe a few hours ago. It played right away for me just buffered for like ten seconds. The beginning was so adorable with the girls.

it's on right now i have a screen on Naver and it is buffering

Ohhh that was beautiful. I loved it. I wish she would sing it on the shows. Great JOB Ms. Park.

Guest KiMmY_52988

You & I AND Don't Cry Acoustic version!!! so awesomeee :) wish my internet connection was better.. it was like playing a broken record :(

Guest cristina0422

Who's excited for LONELY? Me! Aigoo~ this song is gona be promising! I can't wait for their comeback!

Join metoo now! Dara and Bom are replying on the people there!

@dragon-rider, it's ok. We're family here. No harm done correcting each other. But I'm still firm on YGL's translation coz it coincides with the pic Minzy has posted. She posted a pic of her 3 unnies and her. If she only meant Bom, why not post a pic of her Bom unnie...I'm sure maknae has alot of pics of her unnie.

Guest sjaikb

Park Bom performs ‘Don’t Cry’ live on “YG ON AIR” + 2NE1 comeback details

20110429parkbom2.jpg

YG Entertainment’s “YG ON AIR” went on air this April 29th where the first live performance of Park Bom’s ‘Don’t Cry’ was shown together with details of 2NE1’s impending comeback next month.

”YG ON AIR” is a collaboration with Korean portal site, Naver consisting of media content that YG Entertainment directly produces. YG had planned this for a long time as they had always wanted to break away from the frames of broadcast programs and create fun content based on their own ideas.

Besides seeing Park Bom perform an acoustic version of her all-kill digital single, ‘Don’t Cry’, there was also confirmation of 2NE1’s impending comeback, with ‘Lonely‘ scheduled to drop on May 12th.

Source: Star News, Naver

cr: allkpop

v5zeix.png

Interview: The Story of 'DON'T CRY' Heard Through Producer TEDDY

Q: How did the song 'DON'T CRY' come to be?

A: My style of working on music starts with using a chord combination as the foundation and then expanding that by creating a melody that fits in best with it, then writing lyrics that works fittingly. But this time, a friend named LYDIA PAEK who I had worked with together for this song had already created a base chord and melody. Using this, I fit in some additional melodies, lyrics, arrangement, and other processes of production, and this song was born.

At first we tried to go with a slow-tempo song, but we tried to give it a different feel with a faster beat that clashes with the song's mood. Through this screening we are able to show both styles by introducing the slow-tempo version in the show.

Q: When listening to the lyrics of 'DON'T CRY' it seems like the loved one moved on to the next life, and it also seems like the two lovers have parted ways, but what is it exactly about?

A: The lyrics are not about the lover that has passed away, but instead I wanted to portray a song about lovers parting ways in a beautiful way. Should I say it's sort of a strange farewell song? The two loved each other and tried so hard but they feel sad as they watch each other slowly changing, and eventually letting each other go.

6htava.jpg

Q: How is 2NE1's new album coming along?

A: You can say that the singles to come are about 90% completed. The framework for the album is done, and all that's left is working on the details.

Q: The first hidden story behind 'DON'T CRY' - The guitarist in the screening is?

A: Suh Won Jin, who used to perform as guitarist for Rumble Fish. His relationship with YG through Kush's introduction started with GD&TOP's 'Baby Goodnight', 'Oh Mom', and participated in arrangements recently for Big Bang's 'LOVE SONG', and also worked together for the live version of Park Bom's 'DON'T CRY.'

Q: The second hidden story behind 'DON'T CRY' - Who is the person who co-produced 'DON'T CRY' with TEDDY, LYDIA PAEK?

A: While Teddy was in the US meeting and working with international producers and songwriters, he met her through Shaun Evaristo, with whom he already had been acquainted with, who introduced her saying that there was someone with an outstanding singing talent among his peers in the industry. A second generation in the US, she not only does composing, but she is also quite popular in Youtube for her outstanding talent in singing and dancing as well.

Source:

Music Naver

Image reuploaded by: xtlover15 @YGLadies.com

Translated by orangie @ygladies.com

Archived