►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pascale

OMG i just watched ML adventure with YG and danm Mariel is soo talented. Her choreo for Can't Nobody english was just sick and awesome. I'm praying that the girls can perform it because it definitely show their dance skills. Bom had difficulty to learn it but she was slick and hit the moves right live. Dara improved in dance. And Minjy and CL are just so powerful and good.

I would like them to perform this one at least one time :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ Poet to write and produce for 2NE1 in Korea

Poet Name Life, also known as DJ Poet, is notorious for more than his skills on the turntable. The two-time Grammy nominee co-produced the Black Eyed Peas' hit song "Boom Boom Pow" and has worked with other popular musicians like Justin Timberlake, Linkin Park, and Daniel Bedingfield.

In an interview with Charmed, DJ Poet revealed that his favorite part of touring is "being able to see the world and explore the different cities' cultures, especially writing/recording in the different countries/cities." Fortunately for DJ Poet, he will have the opportunity to see even more of the world.

Apparently, he is off in Korea to write and produce for popular girl group 2NE1. On February 6, the producer tweeted, "Off to korea with @boomnote josh one! Get ready for 2NE1!!!! Here we go!!!!"

He is evidently enjoying his time in Korea, as his tweet from today reads, "KOREA rules!!! recording with @boomnote (dj josh one) at the YG fortress! special thanks to 2ne1 and the YG family!"

Black Eyed Peas' Will.I.Am has also been working with 2NE1 since August 2010. The girls have recorded ten songs with his assistance.

Are you looking forward to hearing their new material?

Source: @poetnamelife, 10asia, and Charmed

Credits: Nielle@koreaboo

awbr.jpg

source: yamaha-motor.co.th

cr: nyxtime@YGLadies

GAON publishes Top 20 charts

2010 Top 20 Album Sale

chart3f.th.jpg

#7 2ne1- To Anyone 122845

#34 2ne1- 1st Mini Album 40949

2010 Top 20 Digital Comprehensive (based on online streaming, downloads, BGM sales, mobile services)

chart4i.th.jpg

04. Go Away

13. Can't Nobody

30. It Hurts (Slow)

51. Clap Your Hands

2010 Top 20 Most Downloaded

chart5.th.jpg

2010 Top 20 Most Streamed

chart6.th.jpg

2010 Top 20 Most Used Mobile Songs

chart7.th.jpg

cr: koreaboo

dara's me2day

181569_500729516913_200768526913_6270754_1656339_n.jpg

Aigoo! ㅠㅠ This kind of... big problem has arose..ㅠ Everyone... I'm sorry that I made you excited ke After reading the comments, I've become nervous to reveal the identityㅠ This person isn't Top-kun or Seungri-kun either.. Sorry! ㅠ This person is jjangoo manager! Ke Jjangoo manager makes his debut! After YG Family, YG Actors, comes Jjangoo manager, the Jinjoo man, from the YG Family part!

181739_500733101913_200768526913_6270825_4336949_n.jpg

Good morning!^.^ Who's feet are these??? Ke ke ke Uh this is a bit like Top-kun's style... ke ke ke

credits: gee @ ygladies

3rd update

21dara12973016289691.jpg

Translation: Rising Superstar Jjang Mae ran away and it’s now our Hee Dong manager… T.T Where did my manager go… T.T Lonely Darong… heukheukheuk ke Jjang Mae left me…..! kekekekeke

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Translated by: Isha@21bangs.com

any confirmations about this?

{INFO} 2011 Dream Concert Official Information

238790302.jpg

Official News

Korea most high profile concert 2011 Dream Concert will hold its frist oversea concert in China! 6 August at Beijing Workers' Sport Complex!

Participating artist: SuperJunior、SNSD、2PM、Lee Hyori、SHINee、Rain、Wonder Girls、SS501、JYJ、Big Bang、2NE1、Son DanBi、CNBlue、KARA、Miss A、F(x)、Beast、T-ara、MBLAQ、4minute、U-kiss、ZE:A、After School、BEG etc

Source + Chinese Translation: Shinee Baidu Tieba + Dream Concert Official Twitter

English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com

Please repost with full credit

34ilshe.jpg

Source: 21BANGS@twitter

Guest tazanya

I think dream concert is fake.

YG still not confirm about that

I agree, its all the way in august, not to mention, the "links" and "official dream concert twitter" seems like baidu bar trolling to me.  who knows I am not convinced yet.

Guest NV4ever

^ tat list of artists for the Dream Concert seems too good to be true~! lol but i do hope tat the girls

can attend Dream Concert this year though!! but they still have Japan debut though, and when's YG gonna

give us a confirm date for tat??? typical of papa YG, always like to delaying things LOL

21minzy12974159931188.jpg

Translation: ”Hello everybody! This is Kkong Mingkki~ I missed you~^^ I’m currently in 2nd Blackjack look~ Show us your participation and interest ~ You Blackjacks~ What do you want us to do? Dance clap your hands? Meet 2NE1? How about a fan meeting, like Oscar?? Or do you want us to do more variety shows, anything you want, tell me ~^^”

Source: Minzy’s Me2day

Translation by: knucklepink@Twitter

239467126t.jpg

239466405.jpg

Stalker pic of Dara and CL @ the airport

daraclneisseria25.jpg

Credits: neisseria25 & welovedara @ twitter

Archived