i'm going to learn the steps now lol

i can forsee that this part of the choreograhpy is going to be popular

esp. with clubbing,special occasions party etc :rolleyes:

people getting together and clap along to the music hihi :w00t:

oh the girls daum cafe increased back to 96,000 now

in no time it would make it to 100,000 members very soon

about the album, some I-fans might not love it

but looking at the charts,with all 6 new songs in top10

WOW this show that ain't just k-BJ supporting the girls but the Korean public clearly love them too

Guest itszmaeee

Since I have nothing better to do and it's already 4 in the morning, I might as well write my thoughts on their comeback.

I must say the long wait definitely paid off. I can't imagine how much complaints and whinings I've done this past couple of months, but the ending product and outcome came out better than I expected it to be. 2NE1 raised the roof to the second level. Even though there are a few out here and there that did not like what the girls came back with, I'm content with what they've given us. YG even gave us the extras we've never asked for and I'm thankful for that. Gotta love that YGF lovin`. AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY COPY! Longly awaited anticipated they gon` give it all they got love it or hate it - Dalmatian's Daniel. I hope the girls prove those haters wrong. Even though no matter how hard they try and they still don't like them? Well then they can go burn in hell. Just kidding, but I guess it is just a matter of preferences. Anyways, just a couple of more more hours to go blackjacks! The girls we've been waiting whining complaining supporting defending and all those other words are finally coming back ON STAGE!!! OH MY GOODNESS! OMG is not even the right word. It's like oh my freaking good to the ness to what the effing 2NE1 is coming back to the no way?!!! Words cannot express how happy I am, seriously.

Can't Nobody better be epic. And I know it will! Despite all the criticisms and whinings about the autotune, I D G A F! It still makes me wonder how they're going to be able to pull that off. Not a lot can pull of an autotuned song. Just saying. But I know our girls will do well. 2NE1 ALWAYS BRING IT! I'm glad I'm going to be able to end this week with a BIG BAAAANG! before I start school.

With that being said, I can't wait to watch their comeback stage! Which is like a day and a couple of hours from now. Oh well.

p.s. I've been monitoring their youtube videos and OMG! welcome to the family soon-to-be-new-blackjacks! I've been seeing "Though I don't understand a thing, I like them already." "The song is so catchy" etc. [there's still bad feedbacks, but it's all good].

EDIT:

@CL10 I know right? I'm not being sensitive or anything, but I totally get where you're coming from. I wanted to say something about the tweets, but some people may take it the wrong way or my words won't come out right like how you worded yours, so I just yah know stood away from it. I still don't like the fact that he would go on out criticizing Youngbae's songs and saying 2NE1's clap sounds like a popsicle.

Richard Che's (Kanauru)tweets:

^ sorry to cut your post.

**warning: slightly OT**

It's strange. On the whole, I don't really get the Kanauru/YG relationship. Yes, I know that Kanauru works with ML (Shaun and Aimee) and that they went to korea to film with ML, and that they make remakes and other things based off of YG artists... and so they have all this behind-the-scenes info.

But a lot of the time I get this feeling like they're mocking YG artists. Or at least, are critical of them but for no reason. My twitter feed is filled with random comments. Not to mention the fact that they are using this behind-the-scenes information to increase their own popularity (as compared to getting popular based on the quality of their own work)--they seem to be riding the coattails of YG/ML. :mellow:

"2NE1 Can't Nobody sounds really weird In Korean. Used to the English one. English still sounds better"

^ like what's the point of tweeting that? 2NE1 is a Korean group. They are going to sing in Korean, and just because HE can understand the song because they sing it in English, or that he has a preference of the English version, doesn't mean the Korean version is "really weird," like seriously, WTF? English is not better. It's different.

"Minzy on the drums in the MV that's cute."

^THIS. this is the reason why I can't figure out Kanauru. Is he serious in his words, or being condescending? Like he'd say that and give Minzy a pat on the head. I CANT TELL.

"Clap Your Hands. I still like the version we have better. CLs part sounds better, especially because of the exclusion of Sirens XD"

"Sirens were added to Clap your hands. Too much of them. Add some vuvuzela instead."

^ Again I can't tell if he's just trying to be funny, or kind of mocking 2NE1. I know it's his opinion, but again, it's pointless to tweet this. It only demonstrates how cool Kanauru is because they are on the "inside" with YG info. Like, thanks for letting me know theres another version on there that I will never hear, but good for you that YOU got to hear it, and that you like it better than the version I have. Thanks. But don't hate on the version I have, because we cant all be as lucky as you. <_<

but whatever, it works because I follow them on twitter and am waiting for their YG episodes. I just don't like them/him very much. I think it's strange of him to, from how I perceive it, be pointlessly critical of YG artists (there's also the taeyang tweets that also bother me) when they are the reason why people are following you. Its like biting the hand that feeds you.

At least, that's what it seems like to me. I could be the only one.

/rant.

[cr: Kanauru @ twitter]

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128420107103314me.jpg

봄벅지 사진과 그사진을 들고 인증샷 찍은 봄사진!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 아.. 비가 계속 오네요?! 작년에도 비가 많이와서 사전녹화때 비에 흠뻑 젖어서 우리 응원해주던 팬분들의 모습이 기억이나요 ㅠㅠ 내일은 비가 잠시 그쳤으면..

Guest drunkenprincess1900

the girls are looking great from these recent photos!

my bias MINJI baby has grown up a lot!!!

i always have a soft spot for this kid.. i do claim her as my daughter!

though i'm not that old.. lmao

okay, after listening (countless) to their new songs i have now my most fave among the new tracks.

i looooove Ah-Yah-Yah the most! <3

it has been on repeat-mode for the longest.

if i have to pick my most fave 2NE1 song then it's LET'S GO PARTY and AH-YAH-YAH sharing the top spot!!!

these 2 songs for some odd reason always put me in a GOOD MOOD!

cheesy but true!!! lol

Went to YouTube to check whether 2NE1's Clap Your Hands is still in the most popular section, but it is not there.

Rather, it was Go Away MV. Go Away MV is featured in Most Popular - Music Category and Top Favorited! :)

2NE1.jpg

And I think Can't Nobody will be in the most popular section tomorrow! :)

Oh my gee.. I just can't wait for tomorrow! :D :D

nobody knows how many albums 2ne1 sold so far?? so weird usually when a group release an album if u go to their threads u find people posting screen caps from hanteo, i dont know how they do that, probably u should be registred or something?

Guest atuy_424

HI! WHERE CAN I WATCH THE LIVE STREAMING OF INKIGAYO?IM FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND IM VERY EXCITED TO WATCH THEIR COMEBACK LIVE.SO PLEASE GIVE ME SONE INFO ABOUT IT.THANKS IN ADVANCE..

^ I have the same question! My TVants is not working anymore. Maybe I should download it again. But, I don't know what time is Inkigayo. Can anyone tell us what time is Inkigayo? And if TVants is still the best application to use for live streaming? :)

Or if you know any sites for live streaming, that would be great too. Thanks in advance! :>

^ http://kpopflash.net/ is the next best option, granted there'll be a few buffering here and there. the website uses ustream.com or livestream.com (you can choose hq or lq at the top tab), so try testing if those sites are ok for you. this time, there'll probably be A LOT of people going to the web to watch inkigayo, it might lag or crash, so beware. but honestly, even if you miss the live broadcast, people will upload the performance on youtube within 30 minutes it has aired (that's being cautious, i think ppl will be faster), it's shall be alright xD and the show is live at 4PM KST.

so proud seeing the girls on youtube's most popular! hopefully the 2 current videos remain as strong so it can be on the list with Can't Nobody MV xD all-kill on the music charts too, chyea. get it girls!

Guest babiiv214

the girls murdered the charts!!! LOL!

2NE1 <333!!! All KILL!!

Congratulations girls!

the Comeback made a huge impact on the music scene once again~

Hoping for their album to sell soo much more than their mini-album last year! <333!!

Thanks for sharing the new pictures of their performance last night!

the girls look really pretty!!

Baby Minji looks like a doll!!! <333!!! she's just too adorable there!

love Love the long black hair~ totally suits her~

Goddess D wearing another version of her jacket during their FIRE MV!!

I was like, it looks really familiar... LOL!

She has little to no make-up in here which I love

it shows off her baby-face~ :wub: all the more.. :P

CYH MV reached 1.3 million views in two days! Daebak!!!

CHY is my current LSS alongside Love is Hurt? Love is Ouch? :P

Go Away is not far behind either!!

Can't wait for Can't Nobody!

Especially the choreography of it, it seems pretty interesting as well

I don't mind waiting another day for the MV, we got two new ones to replay anyway~ LOL!

It's gonna be an awesome day tomorrow, the girl's first stage comeback + MV!!

Hmm... maybe we'll get to see more Bomie here in this one~

and looking forward to that Blue dress Dara is wearing? where is it? LOL!

Dara and her gifts for the BlackJacks soo lucky!!! :o

i want an autographed polaroid pic as well Darongie... :tears:

Guest blackjackVip

^ the pictures in the previous page! waaaaaaaaaaah! *spazz*

Minzy looks sooo pretty with the long black hair and the purple highlight! i kinda wanna get that hairstyle, but i don't think we can have highlights in school <_< i saved alot of her pictures! lol

BOM looks gorgeous!

i noticed that her hair fades into orange at the middle to bottom! :w00t:

CL looks like a fierce barbie with her platinum blonde hair! love it!

among them, i think i like the transformation on MINZY the best!

she looks more feminine and fierce at the same time!

love love it! :wub:

Archived