►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

I really want to listen to "it hurts" but I couldnt find the link.

If anyone know please send the link please, or post it here.

thanks1

By the way, to anyone album is dope! techno/house music is rockin the clubs! Can't nobody and go away are swaggin hot!

I feel that this will hit clubs anytime soon! felt like i'm listening to deadmau5 remix!

I live in canada and this kind of music is rockin every chart here!

love 2ne1! im gonna play this in our store!

oh ya the clap ur hands Mv is awesome!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@badmoonrising. Your review was beautiful. Sometimes, people look too closely so they can't appreciate the view. I think that applies in 2NE1 and fans case. Because we love the girls too much and we care about the quality of music they produce, it becomes harder to appreciate the album as whole. Its either we become to critical or hypocritical.

Anyway, I'm too lazy to make a FULL review right now. So I'm reposting my comment in AKP.

This was a really good song and mv for me. Not everyone will like it, I’m sure. Already knew that people will get on 2NE1’s case for using autotune which is partly due to some fans dissing other artists for its use in their title tracks. I admit that even I am not really a huge fan of autotune – I just prefer hearing people’s actual voices. But then again that’s just a matter of preference and how its used in a song.

Anyway, I love the MV because its fierce. Yes the MV’s concept has been done here and there. Nothing ground breaking. But this is kpop people – it isn’t exactly a hotbed for originality. The choreography is 2NE1 through and through – quirky and not really meant to be taken seriously. That’s why people who say they’re trying too hard to gangsta are funny. LOL. They just look like they’re having fun on that set and I like how it translates to the audience. It makes you wanna dance with them instead of thinking hey that choreo’s sick but I probably can’t dance that in real life.

More than the MV being a way to get people to like the song more, what I like about this MV is the energy it brings. When this MV came out everyone KNEW and TALKED about it. It made people excited, skeptical, etc. Point is, it made people FEEL. That’s a mark of a great group in the making there.

2NE1’s comeback is highly anticipated especially for newly minted kpop fans. Those who came in later than 2008. Its been a while since kpop world in general got affected by a comeback. Last time that kpop people were up in arms for a comeback was ‘08 when DBSK and Big Bang came back one after another.

For a group that’s only a year old, that’s a feat – to make people watch, listen, comment, argue. I don’t think 2NE1’s comeback is so much of the return of great music to kpop scene but the return of the energy that makes kpop so fun to watch.

I welcome critics, fans, antis posting whatever comments. Do your best or worst. Whatever suits you. Because posting that one comment means YOU CARE.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE.

And a reminder to everyone. Please don't post one-liners. Its' considered as SPAM. I don't want this thread closed, ok?

Guest sweetdisarray

i think they'll have a tshirt but it won't come with the albums, you'll have to buy it seperately.

i hope they'll sell this shirt dara wore, i love the remark and design! plus the cartoon minzy :D

Oh, that's great! I held off preordering the album because I didn't want to end up having to buy another copy :| Now that I know I can go get my album in peace. Yes, I saw that picture! 8] That's an awesome shirt Dara's rockin'. Dyou think there might be a repackaged though? :x

Guest itszmaeee

thanks1

By the way, to anyone album is dope! techno/house music is rockin the clubs! Can't nobody and go away are swaggin hot!

I feel that this will hit clubs anytime soon! felt like i'm listening to deadmau5 remix!

I live in canada and this kind of music is rockin every chart here!

love 2ne1! im gonna play this in our store!

oh ya the clap ur hands Mv is awesome!

Here's the link. This is not a youtube link, so if the player doesn't work, then idk. Or you can buy the song on korean online stores like Cyworld Mnet etc.

http://video.nate.com/214681697

^ damn, this concept seriously makes Minzy stand out, and it's a good thing. hah bom's skirt-pants thing is nice to look at, she must have a hard time walking in those though. girls, please do not lose any more weight, you guys are perfectt.

Oh, that's great! I held off preordering the album because I didn't want to end up having to buy another copy :| Now that I know I can go get my album in peace. Yes, I saw that picture! 8] That's an awesome shirt Dara's rockin'. Dyou think there might be a repackaged though? :x

YG has never done repackaged albums (unless you want to count Taeyang's International Release) so im doubting there'll be one for 2NE1. i really hope not, it's such a cheap shot at making $$$, honestly. do not want albums with 3948394 versions, i can only afford so much! xP /rant

i have listened to clap your hands..

and i must say.. *clap..clap..clap*

our girls did a good job..

as for dara's airtime..

i think papa yg just want to

prove to those people who doubt

her capabilities that she can

do anything and that she can make

the impossible, possible...

i love the girls outfit and their make-up

and those outfit...

even the dance steps...how i miss

bommie's facial expression...

was it me or those backup dancers

looks like bigbang?...

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

this mv is amazing

everyone is so fierce(apart from Bommie,too little sceen time for her)

but i love the choreography for the chorus

i can imagine BJs clapping along to at their stage comeback on sunday

oh Dara looks very pretty with the red lipstick

CL well she is beyond amazing

Minzy again prove why she is the best maknae ever, oh i love her jet black hair

Bommie is so cute trying to act all gangster lol :D

but hope that she will have more screen time in the other two MVs

oh this is cool YG blocked all the new songs on youtube lol

so yeah buy the album if you want to listen to it

no more illegal dl

but i wonder when will YG put this album on itunes?

Welcome Back Girls

Guest itszmaeee

And so like the girls have a schedule tomaaarraaaw/today

SEPTEMBER 10, 2010 YELLOW RIBBON CONCERT

fhffgfgfg.jpg

cont. 2NE1 WALLPAPERS!

2ne1091920.th.jpg2ne1091280.th.jpg2ne1091024.th.jpg

2ne1101920.th.jpg2ne1101280i.th.jpg2ne1101024.th.jpg

source: YG-2NE1.COM

Guest sweetdisarray

YG has never done repackaged albums (unless you want to count Taeyang's International Release) so im doubting there'll be one for 2NE1. i really hope not, it's such a cheap shot at making $$$, honestly. do not want albums with 3948394 versions, i can only afford so much! xP /rant

That kinda escaped my notice, for some odd reason. But now that you mentioned it~ ^-^ That's true. I hope they don't, either. It's cruel. The fans end up buying version after version. SM does repackaging all the time though. The endlessness threw me for a loop there :|

>Yessss. Yellow Ribbon Concert! I can't wait to see them on stage again. It's been waaaay too long. :D

20100909_sandaraclapyourhands-460x612.jpg

I was really hoping they'd include the 'bench' dance in their comeback performance and it looks like my prayer's gonna be answered. I see a bench in the picture! :ph34r: I do hope they're gonna use it cos that's gonna be so cool :P

I've been playing the video since forever. I'm still on a freaking high. Minji's unbelievable. And I really like how they tried mixing things up a bit with Minji opening the video and Dara getting more parts. CL is as usual, the fiercest creature on the Kpop planet. Seriously, how does she do that? The energy she gives off is incredible. I'm so in love with her especially in the jungle part. Bom is so pretty and cute and so fun to watch. I love it whenever I hear her beautiful voice coming up. It balances everything in the song so perfectly. I'm so excited for tomorrow! It's been over a year ever since I've felt this excited for KPOP! Only 2NE1 can do this. :wub: YG never fails to give the fans something awesome to watch. They always bring the sickest videos and I love them so much more for that! ♥

Guest sweetdisarray

@cyorin

Me, too! I've had the video on repeat since I got back home! :D I agree with pretty much everything you said, but I do wish that we got to see more of Bom and her slammin red hair. :x

"It's been over a year ever since I've felt this excited for KPOP! Only 2NE1 can do this. :wub: YG never fails to give the fans something awesome to watch. They always bring the sickest videos and I love them so much more for that! ♥"

This.

Guest cristina0422

thanks1

To those who are asking for links. Sorry we can't give it to you, especially download links.

Just try this link...

SORIBADA: To Anyone Album Playlist

click the play button

...It's only a minute sample...but it's ok than nothing right?

"Try Listening" to the songs will help the girls in their ranking in MuBank K-Chart and SBS Inkigayo.

BUY THE ALBUM. DOWNLOAD THE SONGS LEGALLY.

Visit YGLadies.com for TUT on how to download the songs from legit sites.

Guest darkaz619

the song title "clap ur hands" is #1 on naver search engine haha

youtube views totally freezed up..i think many people are watching the vid and refreshing the page to make it count >.< and i heard that doesnt work coz of ur IP address

yeah that happened to Big Bang VIP did the same thing they keep refreshing i think you can only watch the MV 200 times on youtube because they record your IP now.

Archived