►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It Hurts is on replay at the moment, and every time I hear it, my tears would suddenly fall - just missing them or just touched by the power of their voices, I don't know!

Guest pumcake

"It Hurts" is a really good song! I think I played it for 20 times now, or even more! <3

Such a good song. Can't wait for the whole song to be unleashed! :>

I love CL's voice. And Dara's voice is perfect for these kind of songs, slow and smooth.

Bom's voice is.. what else.. fantastic. Minzy.. great great great!

Guest pumcake

Got the lyrics of "It hurts"!

Korean:

CL : 내가 준 신발을 신고 그녀와 길을 걷고

아무렇지 않게 그녀와 키스하고 oh

내가 준 향수 뿌리고 그녀를 품에 안고

나와 했던 그 약속 또 다시 하겠죠

민지 : 우린 이미 늦었나봐요 우리 사랑 끝난건가요

아무말이라도 좀 내게 해줘요 oh oh

우리 정말 사랑했잖아 되돌릴순 없는 건가요

다라 : 오늘 밤 나 많이 아파요

봄 : 변했니 니 맘속에 이젠 난 더 이상 없는거니

난 널 널 생각하면 너무 아파 아파 아파

Romanized:

CL : naega jun sinbareul singo geunyeowa gireul geotgo

amureochi anke geunyeowa kiseuhago oh

naega jun hyangsu ppurigo geunyeoreul pume ango

nawa haetdeon geu yaksok tto dasi hagetjyo

minji : urin imi neujeonnabwayo uri sarang

kkeutnangeongayo

amumarirado jom naege haejwoyo oh oh

uri jeongmal saranghaetjanha doedollilsun eomneun geongayo

dara : oneul bam na manhi apayo

bom : byeonhaenni ni mamsoge ijen nan deo isang eomneungeoni

nan neol neol saenggakhamyeon neomu apa apa apa

Credits: Keksprinzessin @ Wordpress & Thelapan.com

I'LL POST THIS TO LYRICS SECTION RIGHT AFTER I POST THIS. :) Don't worry.

Posted! HERE

Guest blackjackVip

OMG.

i've been playing this song for so many times now, and when i looked at my ipod i didn't noticed i'm playing it for 102 times already since this morning!!

it's 11:21 p.m now!! :lol:

proof?

here's a screencap just for fun...hehe

imagewk.jpg

EDIT:

WOW! it's very nice to hear that koreans like this ballad song too! i guess we're kinda sick of all the autotunes? and want something sentimental and fresh to the ear for this coming fall season, especially to those heartbroken people...i guess many can relate. lol :lol:

hmph! YG-life is down again. they need new/more servers come 09/09

seems like It Hurts is a hit in Korea as well

http://www.etoday.co.kr/news/section/newsview.php?TM=news&SM=5102&idxno=355185

via Google translate:

The song that by the netizens, "it's too good for every 0.1 years is worth the wait", "album comes out I will buy it. The jackpot in the feeling that" was the reaction.

hope someone can translate it better but i think we all get the gist

V

right. Ballads are faring well in Kcharts

Kush is also behind Applause, the 3rd title track, so i suppose that's a ballad as well?

he was behind Stay Together

Guest toozdae08

^

MY GIRLS ARE KILLING IT. I've listen to the preview like a billion times too (Papa Kush is amazing, he needs a raise YG). I love that the girls/YG is showing that the girls have talent and can do these songs. Plus S.K. is loving ballads right now, they're like the biggest hits there. I guess they are tired of the autotune too. Hope someone does translate cause I'm so hyped for this comeback.

The tease is getting good response.. It #1 on Naver search engine ;) Koreans are late haha

Picture1-1.pngmyAvatar_17002430_1.gif

p.s: i always had this feeling that Naver search engine never lets YG related stuff trend much..everytime sth major news from YG comes, i never see it trend on naver or it trends but gets out really fast..but they let small stuff about other artist trends forever >.< lets see how much long this last ^^

..Because of that I like going to Nate instead

Guest toozdae08

Just went to 2NE1's daum page and almost 3,000 ppl are on it. Yesterday it was barely 300. PPl are excited for the girls comeback.

And they have recapture some fans. In August they had 95,247 fans and now they have 95,380. It's only 133 ppl but it's saying a lot considering that they haven't even made their comeback yet but just released a few teasers and photos. So excited.

"It hurts" is getting really good reactions, I love it! & it's probably because it's different from everything that's come out this year slow and soultry. Although it isn't a title song I do deem it worthy to be in the album. & also I'm buying this album hope everyone else can too kekeke.

Here are my speculations on the three title tracks.

Can't Nobody - Seems more like an electronic dance song. Imagine the choreography oh my!

Go Away - Seems like it's sending the same message like IDC, most likely a pop/R&B./reggae song.

Clap Your Hands - Most likely a hip-hop song or a dance song.

Hope we get another teaser today/tonight!

Guest Himitsuu

yes a kush composition! and another guy (sry idr). lovelovelovee what we get to hear so far, and i keep replaying It Hurts, fabulous showcase of the girls' vocals, especially minji's! i see a lot of comments from people saying that they're surprised with minji's vocal ability. see! YG needs to put her out there more, she the most consistent and well-rounded member in 2NE1 (ok, you can argue that).

i guess we'll get more teasers tomorrow. eeek, excited. i'd like to hear some news about 2NE1 TV though, ahem mnet.

I completely agree. I love love love Bom's vocals but I just can't help myself to get stunned by Minji's too. Her voice is just amazing. Hers became my favorite when I heard her sing Rihanna's covers on 2NE1 tv, then on IDC reggae version and fell in love even more on Lee Seung Chul's Love is so difficult (actually, I fell in love even more with them here. how can they be so versatile?) . Her voice is heaven! <3

I've lost count on how many times I've been replaying their "It Hurts" teaser since last night. The very last song I've heard before going to bed and the very first song I've listened to when I woke up. wub.gif

Dara updated with a me2VID - September 5, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUP6WtkG-Lw

와쌉?!?!? ^.^ 즐거운 주말~ 근데 하필 또 비는 내려왜…ㅠㅠ? 하지만 괜차나요!!! 기억나요? 우리 첫방때 마다 완젼 비오구 ㅋ 첫라디오때두 중요한 공연때도 항상 비가!ㅋ이번엔 꽈~연?! 대박스멜~인가~!?! ^^;;ㅋㅋㅋ 홧팅홧팅 야야야!!!

Guest 2neblaq

4 more days to 9th September!!! :w00t:

I'm so excited...I really hope MNET airs 2ne1TV S2 this Tuesday. blush.gif

I really love 'i'm hurt' and i really can't wait for their 3 title songs.:lol:

Guest NV4ever

gosh, im soo addicted to "it hurts"!! i've been listening to it nonstop! and it's not even the full version :lol:

Only 2NE1 can make even a little teaser this phenomenal ^^

DARA UPDATED!!! I miss her updates~~ she's teasing us with "cant nobody"

here's the translation : "Whatsup?!?!? ^.^ It's a happy weekend~ But it's raining again, why...ㅠㅠ? It's okay though!!! Do you remember? Every time we have a first broadcast it rains ke And also for first radio tapings and important performances, it's always rain! ke This time~ will it be?! Is it a sign~ of a big hit~?!? ^^;; kekeke Fighting fighting ya ya ya!!!"

Dont worry Dara, anything from 2NE1 is gonna be HUGE HIT!!

The album gonna be PHENOMENAL~! TO ANYONE DAEBAK! BLACKJACKS NOLJA!

Archived