►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest lucy_monostone

ooohhh~ that pic is for Etude cosmetics eerrr make-up line, i think its for their summer make-up collection...

looking great though~ love it!

oh man i'm really appreciating all these endorsement they got from big companies, i just sooo missing them i feel so lifeless without any updates...how i wish they comeback sooner T_T;

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

^

Ohh grats to Ohdara.com for JS using their link!

I guess he is checking up on the girls?

Remember ETUDE? The delay is over.

credits for both: Let's Play: 2NE1

Please add this in the credit line :

Source: Nate News

Translated by kpophermes@KU

LP21 doesn't want to get sued by KU, XD

I love that new picture!! They look so pretty! ETUDEE~! awesome!

EDIT:

@to2lovely - It was. XD Check again. I'm from LP21 so yeah, I know. XD Don't want to get sued by KU. Anyway, thanks for taking out our stuff. XD Much Love <3 <3

Please add this in the credit line :

Source: Nate News

Translated by kpophermes@KU

LP21 doesn't want to get sued by KU, XD

I love that new picture!! They look so pretty! ETUDEE~! awesome!

It wasn't included with their article so I assumed it was translated by one of them.

But I'll add it in.

Nvm. It was located in a different position that's why I didnt see it.

Guest jaejin.lykahhh

2NE1 for Etude Summer Collection!

etude.jpg

The countdown till 2NE1's comeback has finally started. Hot issue girl group, 2NE1, displays a new eye makeup style along side of Etude House for summer 2010.

Etude House said "Our 2010 summer makeup line is a 2NE1 style, fun and enjoyable EYE MAKE PLAY concept. Whatever type of eye you apply this mascara and eyeliner to, you will be able to transform into 2NE1's style of powerful wide eyes."

The new makeup line composes of four items including the concepts of Dara's funky aqua smoky eye, CL's chic, brown smoky eye, Minji's exciting colour smoky eye, and Bom's shiny shiny smoky eye.

Also, a hot topic on the web recently was Sandara Park and Park Bom's henna tattoos. It was demonstrated by the members and will also be apart of the summer collection as a henna mascara.

Moreover, on the 15th, on SBS's "One night of TV entertainment", you will be able to see 2NE1's charming shoot of the summer eye makeup commercial.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100414n11160

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest albeitalways

^

OHMYGAHD!!!

hell yes etude with 2ne1! *O*

etude has recently opened several stores here in the philippines, they're really heavy with promotions, remember their last endorsers? the guy who played joon pyo in bof and the girl who played lead in yb. i saw their faces littered everywhere. if 2ne1 are the endorsers, i hope the etude stores here use their promotional pics as well! ^^ {haha, i might steal a poster or two keke}

The girls promoting ETUDE.

That means there will

be higher possibility that I am

able to see the girls being exposed in Singapore

even more.

albeitalways I understand your excitement

for this.Maybe I will even take a picture

with the posters if they ever get

to be shown in stores in Singapore.

I realised the unofficial

picture of ETUDE shows

that the older ones are doing make-up for

the younger ones.

BOM - DARA ; CL Leadah - Minji,

Guest maicap22

i really miss the girls but i would be very happy if they would make my wait all worth it and i know they will. and i think it's sensible for them to comeback few weeks later than we expected since yg family members must give way for their fellow yg fam..there are lots of them in the line up for come back..gummy for instance has taken her rest for longer time than 2ne1 so i think it's not that bad if our girls would have to wait a bit.

Guest k-yoz

i can feel 2ne1's comeback...

i can feel their presence...

hahah...

they have a show..

then a new 11st cf..

then the nylon cf (am i right?)

and now a cf for etude house?...

wow...im so happy for our girls...

may is just around the corner...

eventhough its just a mini album...

im still happy that we will see our girls

again on stage...

i love all these new news from

our...im really anticipating their comeback...

Guest 2neblaq

The news about the 2NE1 restaurant has finally reached korean news. I'm sure YG will do something about this. :o

http://media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/...;RIGHT_TOPIC=R4

The owner will be in serious trouble since they are using 2ne1's name without permission. :huh: I hope YG is kind enough to let this off.

Anyways, 2ne1 looks really pretty in the Etude photoshoot. :D

Guest sjaikb

Hyori is keeping an eye on SNSD’s Yuri and 2NE1’s CL

At a press conference held on the 13th in celebration of her 4th album’s release, Lee Hyori was asked “Which girl group hoobae are you eyeing?” Without hesitation, the Queen of K-pop answered, SNSD’s Yuri and 2NE1’s CL, two members from the nation’s top girl groups.

Regarding CL, Hyori stated, “She possesses a powerful aura that no one else has had until now. Her originality and charm are something that cannot be easily found in Korea. As opposed to being a pretty and sexy singer, her powerful singing and rapping skills will lead her to become a major figure in the music industry.”

It must be an honor for Yuri and CL to be praised by the Queen of K-pop herself. Her observations are right on point too; Yuri and CL are both a popular favorite among the domestic and international crowd. With Yuri’s sex appeal and down-to-earth personality and CL’s natural charisma on and off stage, the future ahead looks bright for the two of them.

cr:allkpop

Guest NV4ever

wat a praise for our leadah RIN...from the queen of kpop Hyori herself~!!! i agree with everything she said about CL, not many can possesses the strong charisma, aura, and confidence like Lee Chae Rin!!! She definitely will be an icon figure in the industry~~ ^.^

the girls looks gorgeous in their new pic for Etude~~ very sophisticated and chic!!

more CFs coming for them kekeke

Guest lovebomvn

Leader Rin so cool ...I want to see her solo song in the future

But now time for 2NE1 kekek

and 2NE1 cant without Baby Rin

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

hey guys i found this on youtube! its a CF from the Philppines.....my brother said 2ne1 inspired, look at the way they dress and their hairstyle very 2ne1!

cr:AspacAdvertising/yt

Guest prisha

I just noticed that another style similiraty between 2NE1 (CL) and TYGA from the NEW MV which have been just release the title is Young Money - Bed Rock by LIL WAYNE FAMILY HEHE

21al6k9.jpg

2rh4rp3.jpg

Guest mechgirl

How many endorsements does the girls have anyway? The only thing they lack now is a Fried Chicken endorsement which I think most girl groups have. :D

Awesome compliment from Hyori I'm in no doubt that CL will be an influence to KPOP.

PS...

I wanna see Dara in a TV series!!! :D

Guest qazxc

I think this article says that Hyori keeps in frequent contact with Dara? That's really cool if ever! Dara was able to befriend her teenage idol after guesting on FO. :D

How many endorsements does the girls have anyway? The only thing they lack now is a Fried Chicken endorsement which I think most girl groups have. :D

They've had 10 endorsements so far :) ..unless I missed something:

- LG Cyon

- Fila

- Sudden Attack

- 11st

- Baskin Robbins

- Samsung

- Beanpole Jeans

- Cass (Dara)

- Mabinogi

- Etude House

Archived