►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

makeup endorsement?

could this be it?

82887843.jpg

bommie.. when will you update your me2day?

haha...

those me2vids update of dara is love! :)

i can feel a comeback is near. haha..

practicing a rhianna song for what? for radio guesting? haha..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! that makeup commercial is for Etude!

remember dara's tattoo design having resemblance with Etude's logo

Really? Is there s pic of ETUDE's logo and Dara's Tattoo together? I definitely didnt notice.

____________edit

It was done alrdy.=]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream Concert performance line-up for 2010 announced!

Korea’s Dream Concert is undoubtedly an event of epic proportions for kpop fans – with nearly twenty of Korea’s hottest artists performing on one stage in front of an audience that’s 40,000 members strong. For 2010, Dream Concert has been scheduled to take place at the Seoul World Cup Stadium next month on May 22, and will be taped for future broadcast by SBS.

This year’s line-up was revealed by a Japanese source, and it officially includes…

Rain

MBLAQ

SS501

Lee Hyori

Kara

Rainbow

Wonder Girls

2PM

BEAST

4minute

T-ara

Davichi

ZE:A

F.cuz

f(x)

SNSD

SHINee

There are also rumors that Big Bang, 2NE1, After School and CNBLUE will be participating as well. However, as they weren’t included in this line-up, this information remains unconfirmed.

Presale for Korean attendees begins in two weeks, and Japanese fans can already apply from now until April 14 through the Hallyu Fan Card.

CR:Allkpop

Let's hope that this information is false and that they will participate in it =\...

The never-before-seen 2ne1tv clip was just re-uploaded @ ohdara1@yt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3Tyx8S5eLU

thanks for the tip ejjapay2ne1BOMtori.

Plus the vid from ytn news of the perf of the girls in the racing event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urRHdLq7220

i want them to perform at the dream concert too.

idk... but i don't want to expect too much. =|

Guest mika.16

oooh Etude!!

wow etude must be changing gears!

theyre usually very girly & pink,

looks like theyre bringin in 2ne1 to make things a bit more interesting

cant wait to see the CF! :)

Guest cristina0422

Arirang: KPOP Siblings Best 5

#5 Dara and Thunder

LOL @ Joon saying that he's nervous being around Thunder because how much he resembles Dara.

Oh! the CF might be Etude? wow! It's too girly and pinkish. But if 2NE1 haven't done Baskin Robbins CF before I will doubt it. 2NE1 will bring Etude in a different light.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA new me2day update!

21dara_1270648029_71087_me2photo.jpg

얼마전 씨에루가 싸줬던 사랑의도시락..궁금했죠들? 자~ 이거에요! 쌍큼다라온니 맞춤식 샌드위치! 진짜 맛있어요^^ 이제 다 컷어ㅠ 엉엉엉… 기특하다! 쓰담쓰담!!!

Cr.me2day/dara21

Trans will be up as soon they are available.

Guest xander
Gaaah!...Can't wait 'till the full album drops.

For the meantime, check out 10 minutes of pure awesomeness from 4ne1(FOR ANYONE).

^Indonesian Black Jacks that dances to 2ne1 songs. These girls are gaining fans now~ kkk

i cant believe that someone posted it here...they're MY FRIENDS...and i own that youtube channel...gaaaaaaaah~

they ALWAYS doing dance cover for 2NE1 coz they're 4NE1...they also a great dancers...

oh, sorry to spazz... (_ _)

Guest tazanya

20401y.jpg

얼마전 씨에루가 싸줬던 사랑의도시락..궁금했죠들? 자~ 이거에요! 쌍큼다라온니 맞춤식 샌드위치! 진짜 맛있어요^^ 이제 다 컷어ㅠ 엉엉엉… 기특하다! 쓰담쓰담!!!

This is the lunchbox of love that CLroo packed for me a while ago.. you were curious right? Well~ here it is! The sandwich that she packed especially for fresh Dara unni! It was really delicious^^ She's really all grown up nowㅠ Sob sob sob... proud of her! Pat pat!!!

translation credit: GEE @YGLadies

This really does look yummy. Wish I had some right now.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

@ dara me2day!

OH... Chaerin is So caring....i can sense that CL want SSANTOKKI to gain more weight....so lovable!

And i can see that DARA unnie appreciate it so much! Chaerin really love her Wife DAra! chaeRA FTW!

....So CL how' s TAM-TAMIE?!.....kekekekek

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

BABY MINJI UPDATED HER me2day!!

21minzy_1270653971_64075_me2photo.jpg

늘 사랑해주시고 응원해주신 여러분들 벌써 1주년이 됐네요~^^2ne1더욱 열심히 할께요!!

trans will be up soon

Cr:minji/me2day!

My rough trans- I always cheers everybody/make them lively! 2ne1's anniversary is coming I'll work harder!

Guest jadeal_17

Dara's Human Theater in 2004 Subbed!

EPISODE 1

Do you remember Daddy mentioning in YGTV that he stumbled into this video of Dara?

It's her ticket to being a YG trainee.

zERASE.jpg

Credits to Royal Ace Subs, the awesome subbing team of ygsecret21

EDIT:

^What's up with Dara & Minji reminding us about the day they debut in their Me2days? Hmm...

I have a theory: 2NE1's FIRST FULL ALBUM WILL DROP ON THE SAME DAY OF THEIR DEBUT: MAY 17

This is just a few days apart from the said April Debut so I guess the ever-so patient blackjacks won't mind, right?

I know the exact date, not just because it's a historic day for 2ne1, but also because it's my birthday.

Guest blackjackVip

^ thanks for posting the sub!!....

it got me curious, so thunder and dayumi was very young when they came to the philippines, and also, thunder was not that good in writing in korean....does that mean he's fluent in tagalog?....waaah!...i wanna hear him speak it!...hehe...

anyways, dara seems soooo shy before, i wonder what school they go to? does anybody know?

^ thanks for posting the sub!!....

it got me curious, so thunder and dayumi was very young when they came to the philippines, and also, thunder was not that good in writing in korean....does that mean he's fluent in tagalog?....waaah!...i wanna hear him speak it!...hehe...

anyways, dara seems soooo shy before, i wonder what school they go to? does anybody know?

here's a clip of thunder speaking in filipino...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8crjUovIE

credits: ohdara

he's really good in speaking it.

sandara's name was mentioned in that clip also.

but i can't fully understand what they said about dara there. aigooo~

and sandara's sister is durami. =)

yea. good thing sandara's less shy now.. more 4d ..and more childish as she gets older. wassup with that.

waiting for the next 4 episodes to be subbed. waah.. i'm really thankful to royalaces for subbing sandara's 04 documentary~

http://tinyurl.com/y93nsrs

that's lotsa stitch in baby minzy's update. plus her look-a-like figures. sooo cute!~

PINK STITCH!!!

BOMMIE-UNNIE, PLS UPDATE US WITH YOUR ME2DAY. imy unnie...

Guest blackjackVip
here's a clip of thunder speaking in filipino...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8crjUovIE

credits: ohdara

he's really good in speaking it.

and sandara's name was mentioned in that clip also.

but i can't fully understand what they said about dara there. aigooo~

and sandara's sister is durami. =)

yea. good thing she's less shy now.. more 4d ..and more childish as she grows older. whattup with that.

waiting for the next 4 episodes to be subbed.

waah.. i'm really thankful to royalaces for subbing sandara's 04 documentary.

http://tinyurl.com/y93nsrs

that's lotsa stitch in baby minzy's update. plus her look-a-like figures. sooo cute!~

:D:lol: hahha.... so it's Durami, lol

thanks for the video of thunder <3 he's really good at it! i wanna hear him and Dara speak it more...lol.

----

nothing to share about the girls at the moment...

have they been practicing?...i haven't heard of them performing in a while...

i miss them. :(

---

btw, does anybody know if the other girls will do the "Diary" interview as well?

Guest polka_dotts

^I'm not sure if all the other girls will or not. (I think Tempo/TOP is next). I wish CL would! I would love to read more about her.

The theory on their comeback on their anniversary is not far-fetched at all. I think that is a cute idea, and it would be so meaningful. If their comeback is any later than their anniversary, though, I might just die from waiting. LOL.

And in addition to Dara and Thunder speaking Tagalogy, I remember Aimee Lee saying that Dara was more fluent than she and Shaun were. :]

Guest andloveyelledno

They don't call CL the Mommy of the group for nothing. I can imagine her preparing the girls' lunchbox and the kissing them off as they go to school...er...I mean practice ;)

Woohoo, thanks for the subbed video! I'm off to watch it, can't wait.

Polka, agreed. I hope all the girls get interviewed but especially CL and Minji just because they're the ones whose past we don't know that much about.

Archived