►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Sonia.Shin

Minzy's Me2day

선물받은 나비핀….어울리나?!

my rough translation

I got this butterfly hairpin as a present... does it look good on me?!

p.s click the picture for original size!

I found out there was a article on nate news about her hairpin~

2NE1 공민지, 선물받은 나비 머리핀 셀카 '누가 준거야?'

[티브이데일리=조의지 기자] 2NE1 공민지가 '누군가'로부터 선물 받은 머리핀을 자랑해 눈길을 끌고 있다.

공민지는 1일 자신의 미투데이를 통해 셀카를 공개했다. 무대 위에서 보여지는 카리스마 넘치는 모습이 아닌 옅은 메이크업에 풋풋한 모습을 느낄 수 있다.

깜찍한 셀카와 함께 '선물받은 나비핀...어울리나?!'라는 글을 함께 올려, 누리꾼들은 "누구한테서 선물받은거에요?", "잘 어울린다!", "누가 준거지?" 등 선물을 준 사람에 대한 궁금증이 이어지고 있다.

[사진=공민지 미투데이]

[티브이데일리=조의지 기자 young@tvdaily.co.kr]

http://news.nate.com/view/20100401n19621?mid=e0103

from what I understand the article is curious about the person who gave her this hairpin...

okay.... i will just translate it.... :P

On the first day of April Gong Minzy took a selca of her showing off her hairpin given by someone. On stage Minzy showed a explosion of charisma but on her update she is showing another side of her.

Along her picture update she wrote "I got this butterfly hairpin as a present... does it look good on me?"

Netizens went on her Me2day and wrote alot of positive comments like "WOW it looks so good on you!" but also were asking who gave it to her....

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though i know it so late of me to comment ...but i felt it is a must for me to write

because i must really share how much i love all their stuff lately

and because they all look so soooooooooooo pretty

re the JS party

im really really happy to hear that JS has only nice words for them

and he obviously obviously liked them...love them

his minzy take over was amazing....

and i love how he explained minzys absence

i love how YG family came with the girls too

papa teddy,GD and kush were there

plus the two very stylish stylist....woooot

really cool

re the ARENA photoshoot

WOW

WOW WOW WOW

i mean everytime they do photoshoots its always so amazing.....extremely amazing

I love how CL looked here

she was again doing her stuff...looking great

i was wondering what was the stylist thinking....

coz that was an extremely pretty boy look

she looked wonderful

i think she was more boyish in the W Korea Pictorial

2009102108341310021.jpg

but...yeh...its more gangster look than boyish

and also i dont find it revealing

though it was sexy and unconventional...just like what she said

clsaid.jpg

i also love daras look

it was so chic ..and boyish...yet still feminine

i love the look of denim on her too

how neatly ironed her entire attire was made it really clean

boomie was as usual...very charming

and another pretty pretty boy...harharhar...nice ruffles

but i can see her effort to look tough

and the maknae...minje... my baby

looked so grown up..and i must say really boyish here

i love how they were starting to change her hair

im excited to see her more feminine...but nothing sexy yet

F1 EVENT

another WOW for me

from the Arena boyish look to a feminine F1 look

i must say ALL of them looked GORGEOUS (all caps)

i love how messy CLs hair was and ofcourse her dress

it was so cute and pretty

i love how high Daras hair was

coz it made her shoulder stand out

Boomie really looked best with straight hair

and the maknae...so adorable in a short tight dress

its nice seeing them in dresses

coz they are very pretty

TATOO

very nice.....

it is also nice to know that everybody has one

i wish to see CLs neck and the maknaes Abs

i wanna see them with their tatoos too

Me2day

i love that minzy is really working on her me2day

she is a very pretty little girls

she will be more beautiful when she is a full grown up lady

she really has nice cheeks and sweet lips

and ofcourse your butterfly clip looks perfect on you

COMEBACK

when ever it is

its fine with me

Im so excited for it

and will be here to support them

A CL SKETCH from a korean blog

clrooo.jpg

shared by sdl @ SD-kingdom

Guest lilazn04

a lot of groups/solos are coming back in april. i hope the girls will have a successful comeback with all the competition out there. cant wait for them to perform on the music shows !

Guest iishanic

dara me2day update

21dara_1270132336_40151_me2photo.jpg

와쌉!?^^ 흠… 여러분.. 사실…아.. 오늘 하루종일 고민했는데..말할려구요..우린비밀없는 사이니까! 사실 천둥과 저 다라는 동일인물입니다!ㅠ제가 깔창 많이깔구 짧은가발쓰구 천둥행세를한겁니다.그래서 우린 같은 무대에 설수없었고 다라는 항상 피곤하고 체력이 그렇게딸린…

Trans: Wassup?!^^ Hmmm… Everyone..the truth…ah..I was worried all day long today..we have no secrets between each other! The truth is that Thunder and Dara are the same person when writing!ㅠThunder is wearing s short wig[?] So when Dara is always tired and doesn’t have the energy…

21dara_1270133112_81717_me2photo.jpg

ㅋ속았어요~? 뻥이야~ 정말 미안해~!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ12시가 지나기전에 막뻥!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ해피 만우절~!^.^굿밤~!^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: ㅋDid you fall for it~? Bong~ Really sorry~!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt’s 12PM and I felt a pop of energy!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHappy April Fool’s Day~!^.^ Goodnight~!^^ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

© aa-chan for translation

Guest babysandy04

The girls look pretty in their photos in F1 Grand Prix..

They looked so fresh!!

though Baby Minki's dress was too short..not appropriate for Minki. Aww.. the pretty baby is growing up so fast!

(just my opinion)

I'm happy to see their performance.

And oh they have henna tattoos? Dara's tattoo is in her arm, Bommie's in her hands(infairness I love her hands), CL in her neck and Minzy in her abs? Wow..Cool!! I love henna tattoos and knowing that they have tattoos, I think I will put tattoos in my arm, neck, hands and abs too! kekeke. Lemme see Minki and CL's tattoos!!

I love that photo of Minki in her me2day. Cuteness Overload, my little princess!! And Dara in her mitu..gorgeous!!! Oh my Goddess!!!

Hey when is their comeback?? I wanna see them in music shows again!! I miss them! :(

And I'm happy that JS is fond of our girls. :)

Guest candyapple1111

wishes for the new album

a change in style for bom/min. Their hair never changes. she doesn't need bangs and her color was the prettist at the begining almost a burnt orange. Why do they keep giving them the same style over and over. They should all be versitale aleast a little.

Particulary bom since the big hair she sometimes wears doesn't suit anyone.

but other than that. i think the girls will blow it out of the park. They always bring something new and different.

Guest polka_dotts

wishes for the new album

a change in style for bom/min. Their hair never changes. she doesn't need bangs and her color was the prettist at the begining almost a burnt orange. Why do they keep giving them the same style over and over. They should all be versitale aleast a little.

Particulary bom since the big hair she sometimes wears doesn't suit anyone.

but other than that. i think the girls will blow it out of the park. They always bring something new and different.

I completely agree! The girls will be amazing. As CL would say, "Y'all ain't in the game / y'all just cheerleaders!" I believe in the girls and will support them even if they do return in the midst of all these April comebacks.

I also agree about a much needed hair change for Bom & Min Ji. Min Ji's hair is very cute and it definitely suits her dancer style, but from her interview, she seemed to really like being feminine. I wish they would let her grow out her hair. As for Bom, maybe a side bang? IDK. But she should go for a darker, ash brown and stay away from the brassy colors.

As for Dara and CL, they go through plenty of hair changes. LOL. And they both work every one of them. Personally, I'd like to see Dara's hair from the early "IDC" days when she had long brown curls. She looked so pretty. I like CL best with side bangs and her hair down.

Guest vulgarchic

FINALLY!!

They're going to release their album this month.

Now, I am so excited!!

It hasn't been officially confirmed by YGE yet :)

Once the teasers start coming out, then you'll definately know that

they're coming back lol

Guest chamber

Is that thunder in dara's April Fools day post? Man, they do look alike especially at first glance. Hehe, that's funny, was she saying that thunder and her were actually one person? Poor little bro, the things that his big sis makes him do, but they do seem to have a great relationship

I'm excited, for their release but part of me wants them to push it to may since this month is so super saturated. Well anyway whatever happens I just wished YG will give us some info, cause his whole silence is driving me nuts.

hey guys i' ve disscovered a 2ne1 fansite in korea!

there are lots of never seen pics!

http://play2ne1.com/

OOOh! Thanks for the site!

I completely agree! The girls will be amazing. As CL would say, "Y'all ain't in the game / y'all just cheerleaders!" I believe in the girls and will support them even if they do return in the midst of all these April comebacks.

I also agree about a much needed hair change for Bom & Min Ji. Min Ji's hair is very cute and it definitely suits her dancer style, but from her interview, she seemed to really like being feminine. I wish they would let her grow out her hair. As for Bom, maybe a side bang? IDK. But she should go for a darker, ash brown and stay away from the brassy colors.

As for Dara and CL, they go through plenty of hair changes. LOL. And they both work every one of them. Personally, I'd like to see Dara's hair from the early "IDC" days when she had long brown curls. She looked so pretty. I like CL best with side bangs and her hair down.

I actually like Bom's hair during their IDC unplugged performance. Her hair color and side bag fringed looked good. She actually doesnt look that bad with no bangs. I remember in their lollipop commercial there is a scene of her wearing glasses and no bags with dark hair. She also looked find. I'd love a hairstyle change.

BTW! Check this APRIL FOOL'S joke by 21evo

It definitely scared me when big bang said what they said.

Guest 2neblaq

I heard 2ne1 is going to 2010 Dream Concert. :lol:

I read in a SS501 wordpress and i saw 2ne1 names in the list of performance.

I wonder if 2ne1 is coming back in April (if that happens) because of the dream concert?

Guest Zelle

^ ooooh, butterflies! for once they should just pair these groups up :)

i have a Dara wallpaper at work and my officemates remark that Dara looks different. they even ask, "Is that really her?"

she had different make-up back here then and some baby fats, i guess hehe but I think in this pic she looks like the Sandara Park of old. cute!

Dara's me2day feat Thunder. LMAO! oh my, the things his noona put him to do. i wonder what persuaded him to do it. i dont believe it's just family love. LOL. i hope Thunder doesnt lose some points to his fangirls with that pic. i hope theyll love him more coz he is adorable there haha he'll always be his noona's boy even though he's grown up and dates (Mnet Scandal)

Minji's me2day sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! i want Minji's personality to shine. she has a lot of cuteness in her but Dara steals that away haha. not that i mind, i love Dara, but Minji, dont give up ur maknae throne! lol

Guest itszmaeee

I heard 2ne1 is going to 2010 Dream Concert. :lol:

I read in a SS501 wordpress and i saw 2ne1 names in the list of performance.

I wonder if 2ne1 is coming back in April (if that happens) because of the dream concert?

Isn't the Dream Concert in May? Plus with YG keeping everything from the fans and everyone else, no one knows for sure if those articles coming out are legit or not. Unless YG confirms everything, then we'll all be settled, but no news about it. Hopefully when they do comeback, they'll be able to perform in the 2010 Dream Concert.

Its already April and all we can do is just wait and wait and wait. Hopefully a miracle can happen and everything would just come out one by one.

Archived