►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest yarg707

^ I'm not sure if your a newbie or not but please refrain from mentioning other groups that put them in a negative light. And IMO no one is copying anybody because a lot of the clothes that most dol groups wear have been worn by other groups so please dont mention other groups in that manner . Anyway lovin maknae's look on the Mnet interview ^^.

Edit:I know some fans are biased but please refrain from mentioning other groups/companies when it is not relevent to the girls.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest churvaness

Don't compare artists please..Doing so results to fanwars..

I don't think anybody copied somebody here..

Why are we so quick to say these kinds of accusations..Honestly, it's kinda shallow..

---

Why do I sense that their comeback or at least some updates about it are around the corner? With the sudden surge of news about them, something's probably cooking for them now.

Guest vulgarchic

Don't compare artists please..Doing so results to fanwars..

I don't think anybody copied somebody here..

Why are we so quick to say these kinds of accusations..Honestly, it's kinda shallow..

---

Why do I sense that their comeback or at least some updates about it are around the corner? With the sudden surge of news about them, something's probably cooking for them now.

I agree with both your statements but I'm replying to the last ^_^

It does seem like something is cooking for the girls but this is confusing me as Se7en is supposed to have a comeback

before 2NE1. Unless of course the two are going to be competing at the same time?

I guess time will tell but it is good to see 2NE1 being active in the media, even if they aren't releasing an album yet. I wish YG would hurry and put out Se7en's album. The boy has been waiting for too long and he needs as much time as he can get, his fans miss him. I think he may be overshadowed by 2NE1 if YG does decide to do something with both of them at the same time. Better start getting your priorities straight big man, I don't want what happened to YB to happen to Se7en.

And sorry for bringing up other YG artists, not sure if I'm allowed to, but I think it's quite relevant to the topic.

Anyway, I'm glad they're doing more photoshoots. I for one am loving CL hair and overall style. Perhaps it would have been better if her shorts were short shorts, but I don't think that would fit with the boyish concept. She looks great though. Sexy Chae lol

Dara still looks like a goddess in boyish clothes, she's always so radiant. I'm actually loving what she's wearing. It suits her personality.

I like Minzy's outfit though I'm not digging the hairstyle and scarf. Bom's shorts look good, not liking the jacket, would love to see the shirt underneath. Bom's hair looks cute too, wish we could see more closeups of her and Minzy.

I wonder if there will be fancams of the performance from the Korea Grand Prix....

Guest hasuike

me too,.. i also sense their comeback,.. a lot of news these days... hmm,.. I think YG will gave us a surprise again... hehehe^^,

I'm so excited to see 2NE1 comeback,.. it's a big wave again I guess,..

Love how JS adore 2NE1 girls,.. hmmm,.. maybe 1 day he'll ask 2NE1 to model one of his collection I think,.. he seems inspired,.. LOL

^

^

please dont mention other artist in 2NE1's thread,

and of course trying to compare them.. we dont want to

start a fan war and also trying not to get our beloved thread

to be suspended are we.. so lets chill out okay..~~! :)

to brighten up, lets look at Kkok Minkki new me2day update~!

21minzy_1270016172_23329_me2photo.jpg

Original Message:

나이와 국적을초월한 프렌드~^^

In English:

Me and my friend~^^

C: AA-Chan

Baby Minkki is so cute~~! me and my friend~! LOL

she even spell friend in hangul, not "chingoo~! kekeke

u guys are right, JS sometimes does scare me out a lil bit~ :P

Guest NV4ever

the girls new pics @ the F1 Grand Opening Event~~ did Dara got a tattoo?? :o

i hope it's fake but the tatt. looks kinda kool, it said 2NE1 hehehe ^.^

The girls all in short dresses~!! sexy :lol:

and i love Dara's Fila shoes!! actually i want all of 2NE1's sneakers~! kekeke

New interview~! no vid?? the girls do seems like they're getting more busy...prepping for their comeback??

i hope YG would just drop the album tomorrow :lol: tat'll be shocking ^.^

Guest k-yoz

whoaaa....

the girls are all so busy...

i love all the updates...

from that t-shirt that has

a sign of "no to corn"

i was laughing so hard...

the girls looks so pretty on JS party..

and teddy and gd was there too?...

wow...yg fmaily love..

JS fell inlove to our girls...

he's right..2ne1 is juust awesome..

the photoshoot for their tomboyish look...

they are still pretty even with those

kinds of clothing...

and that even...i love their outfit..

they were like those girls on

the racing thingy...

im so excited for their comeback..

april is just around the corner...

Guest balssa

audience is in silence because 1 week ago naval ship crash 39 soldier died .entertaintment programs canceled F1 organisation didnt canceled because its international BUT YOU CAN SEE all men like in trans watching our girls

http://i44.tinypic.com/24nkw9h.jpg

credits: lislmae + letsplay2ne1

Jeremy Scott really adores the girls. :):lol:

Jeremy scott definitely adore the

girls so much.

It is amazing to know

that he even listen to their music.

Now more exposure for the girls!

I am totally digging the concept of

the 'girls-in-guys'-clothings for the new photoshoots

The girls still manage to look

sexy & pretty even with those

guys clothes.

Baby Minji will

be much more cuter & younger with lesser

make-up.'Me & my friend',thats sweet.

Guest babymodz

me2day queen strikes again!

& this time, i think she's answering all the questions that's been creating a buzz today...

i roughly translated it,

apparently the tattoo's made of henna

so there ~ IT'S NOT REAL!

& she mentioned something abt it being gone in a few days

source: dara me2day

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

I love dara's fake tatto!

i love her shoes!

i love her dress

i love her face!

I LOVE all about her!!!!

Oh i just read 2ne1' s profile i did not know that me and dara shares the same Height but i am a bit smaller that her DARA is 5'4 and i am 5'3!!!!

oh! but i am only 14 years old! also i weight 40kg!!!! hehehehe!!!!!! but i admit its hard to be 40kg i always try to gain more weight but its really hard.... but i can maintain my weight!!!!

sorry i just want to share this!!! ;)

hehehe.......

Guest Mathel828

there's no way dara would do smt like that, meaning getting a real tattoo so i'm glad she answered all our questions saying that's actually henna =)

credit

mann i want those shoes~ =(

I do not think Dara will ever get a real tattoo, I remember hearing that she is afraid of needles.

It is so funny that it did create quite a stir even in allkpop.

The girls are looking good and healthy at the Formula 1 event.

I agree, I think Bommie's dress is a little way to short again. There was a picture showing her back and it does look a little too short. Love her though all the way but a lot of people are now complaining.

I love there latest photoshoot and interview for Style M (or Arena?). Every Interview shows how much the girls knows and adore each other. CL really proves to be the Leadah in so many ways, even in their fashion choices. Cute maknae Minzy cannot wait to grow up and want to wear sexy clothes. I hope the Unnies will lead her properly which I do not doubt. I am really liking Bommie's new outfits and hairstyles. She is the one who had that constant style one last year. Dara Dara gorgeous Dara looks stunning like a Guess model. She even looks like sultry Son Dam Bi with that make up of hers. Gosh, I do not know how she can look like Eugene with her fresh face and Dam Bi with fierce make up when Eugene and Dam Bi does not even have the slightest similarities. Our pretty Dara is such a chameleon and as I mentioned in before really effortless beauty and she is not even aware nor flaunt how pretty she is.

New Mnet Interview looks so cute, love Minzy's and Dara's hairdo. Minzy looks so extra cute with the curls framing her face and my she looks like she is growing so tall and her legs are getting longer. Bommie and Minzy will soon have a sisterly competition in the legs department. Bommie looks so prim and proper with her pretty hair and long sleeves shirt. I do prefer CL leadah with her hair down, she looks a lot mature here but still gorgeous. I wish there will be a video soon because I want to know what was going on with Dara's beautiful and animated reaction and the girls are looking at her intensely.

I hope with all these event guestings, interviews and photoshoots are signs that their 2010 comeback is just around the corner.

2NE1 go, go, go...

Guest elavip

i think the girls are coming back very soon. all these magazine shoots and tv interviews is foretelling something! busy time coming ahead XD

i really like their fila shoes, simple and chic.

me2day translations

http://i41.tinypic.com/t7dgxt.jpg

Dara: Little little racing girls~! kekkeke [aren't we] cute?! ^.^ ke

http://i39.tinypic.com/j6hent.jpg

Dara: This is the Henna on my shoulders~! Isn't it pretty?! They said it lasts a few days~ I wash very thoroughly so it may come off much faster hohoho ke ah~ I wish make up on my face could last this long even when I wash or sweat~ that would be so comfortable! kek And to always look pretty infront of BlackJacks.. ^^;; hohoho!

http://i41.tinypic.com/9hrubp.jpg

Minji: A friend regardless of age and nationality~ ^^

Translated by lovesong @ ygsecret21.com

the friend that never left their side the whole time he was there! or maybe the other way around :P

Archived