Top Posters In This Topic

111019 CL spotted shopping at Candy Store in Shibuya

U5HD7.jpg

2NE1!!!

Recently the artist I’m

obsessed with.

2NE1.

I also wrote this in my blog sometime before but,

It was a soundtrack I got to hear when I went to Korea.

Somehow…

Somehow..

The leader of that group,

CL…

I met her!!!!

I’m the owner of such luck!!

Fur-ther-more~

I successfully got a handshake!!!

As expected, I couldn’t get a photo.

I felt like I was going to cry because I got so emotional.

Most likely, if she took (a photo) with fan

There is no doubt that a major incident would occur.

Cheekily peeping (laugh)

4jEal.jpg

5JbEK.jpg

For those that don’t know them,

I’ll describe them briefly~♪

2NE1 being the New Evolution of the 21st century

is the message they deliver.

Anyway, their sound, fashion

and sound is just amazing.

Black Eyed Peas’ Will.I.Am, Dr Dre,

and designer Jeremy Scott also

highly praise them!

check it!

A/N: This was when 2NE1 was still in Japan and it was taken by the same fanboy who shook hands with CL on October 19 CL in Shibuya

Source: yakinikijapan@ameblo

Translation: Caz@CLtheBaddestFemale.com

Guest dragon-rider

111024 Dara at Gimpo (Korea) and Haneda (Japan) International Airport

7acsz.jpg

acfcfgycmaexfnc.jpg

d3qjj.jpg

1jjtbm.th.jpgl9dt.th.jpgc36l.th.jpg7lztq.th.jpgaijr.th.jpggx3ai.th.jpgh39za.th.jpgj1cv.th.jpg

Credit: @rh_littlestone + @tonyaaa1217ton + As Tagged

Taken from ohdara

Only Dara was seen at the airport today.

Guest dragon-rider
Guest dragon-rider

111024 Dara Pre-Birthday Party at Gimpo International Airport

Korean Blackjacks have celebrated a surprise birthday party for Dara right at the airport!! :wub: :wub: :wub: OMG they're so so so sweet. Dara must be really touched. And it's not even her birthday yet.

Dara is surrounded by gifts, cake and flowers. Her face is full of happiness :wub:

1mxjt.jpg

r0vdl.jpg

3apigx.jpg

rj4wy.jpg

achrxzcaaasvl1.th.jpgyx1wc.th.jpg431053278.th.jpgachoszscqaeda2f.th.jpgachqtksciaetjy.th.jpgachrxzcaaasvl11.th.jpgachtei6cmaaav87.th.jpge4tlwx.th.jpgeuahx.th.jpgez0dt.th.jpgjfdnk.th.jpg

Thanks to OH MY GODDESS, ohmygoddessDARA, OMG_SANDAR, TRANS_21, DC2NE1, rh_littlestone, NOKIOV, 21SODA, Korean Blackjacks +ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

111024 DARA's me2day update

21dara131946517396781.jpg

다라를 사랑하는 사람들이 해준 아주 이른 깜짝 생일파티!!!+.+올해의 첫생파네요! 생일 당일날 일본에서 스케줄이 있어서 미리 해준거같은데..넘 고마워요^_^간지러워서 뭐 사랑한다느니 그런말은 못하겟고!ㅋ 여러분들이 있어서 항상 웃습니다!우리 우정 오래 간직해용!^^;

Tags: 촛불 불때 급한 나머지 소원을 못빌엇음. 내 소원은 투애니원이 오래오래 같이 노는거! 물론 랙잭이들도 함께! ㅠ.ㅠ 캬~ 감동의 눈물.. 뚝뚝뚝..ㅋ

Very early Surprise Birthday party prepated by people who love Dara!!!+.+ This year’s first birthday party! I guess they prepared since I will be in Japan at my birtday day.. I’m so thankful^_^ I’m too shy to say that I love you or so!keke I smile because of you guys! Let’s keep our friendship forever!^^;

Tags: I forgot to make a wish when i blow candles. My wish is to play with 2NE1 as long as possible. Of course with blackjacks too! ㅠ.ㅠ kyah~ drops of tears so impressed…

Source: Dara’s Me2day (www.me2day.net/21dara)

Translated by: TRANS_21 + ohmygoddessDARA

Guest dragon-rider

More pics of Dara at Etude Japan Opening Presentation :

431781823.jpg

431870435.jpg

etudedara.jpg

432005221.jpg

432005260.jpg

Credit: @MAQUIA_shizawa + @K_fan_me + @Twi_Tekumaku + @nanaeri + @Ellie_Belliee + @the2ne1hour + @Keiconelove +ohdara

Guest cristina0422

[NEWS] Yuna, 2NE1 Divide Malaysian Best New Bands Vote

By Beverly Bryan

October 24, 2011

Folk pop singer songwriter Yuna might be a sensitive soul, but she’s also a clear headed realist. In a recent interview, we asked the singer who she thought would win the Best New Bands competition and she pointed to 2NE1.

Unlike Ghostpoet and La Vida Bohemé, it’s not that she’s being self-deprecating. She just knows how popular 2NE1 is in Malaysia. Her fans are voting for her, she explained, but they’re also voting for 2NE1:

I have a feeling the Korean group, 2NE1 is going to win it. They have a huge fan base, it’s crazy. Even in Malaysia! I still get tweets from people saying, “Oh, I’m going to vote for Yuna, but I am also going to vote for 2NE1.” K-pop is really huge in Malaysia.

Yuna wins the Malaysian version of Grammys, had her album for sale in Malaysian 7-11s, and has her own horde of fans, so that’s saying something.

2NE1 may be the favorite to win, but there are a few other names in the race that got Yuna’s attention:

I came across Skrillex, I heard it before. It was kind of cool to be on the same list as Skrillex! Wow! He will probably win it. I am really curious about the guy and girl duo, Angus and Julia Stone. Out of all the finalists, I would find out more about them.

Read the full interview with Yuna to find out more about the thoughtful songstress. Who knows, maybe Skrillex will be the winner. Or should it be Yuna? Get voting, fans!

source

[NEWS] Week 4 Recap: Top 5 Revealed

By Samantha Edussuriya

October 24, 2011

Can you believe four weeks have passed since we unveiled our 10 finalists? We knew they were incredible talents, but we’re honestly overwhelmed by your response. Each week, as we tracked the latest news on each band, your dedication inspired us. So much that we even decided to interview superfans, starting with Yuna fan Nadia Omar.

We know you’ve been dying to know if your efforts helped your favorite band, so now, with only two weeks left, in ALPHABETICAL order, these are the top 5 bands. To be clear, these are the bands with the highest scores so far, but they are not listed according to the number of votes each have received.

Keep in mind that the race is still anyone’s game. Who could have guessed four weeks ago that our top 5, at this point, would contain both Muslim artists (Atif, Yuna), all the Asian bands, and the youngest/newest band (La Vida Boheme) we selected? The countdown clock is ticking at the same pace, but suddenly time begins to fly. Will we see a come-from-behind victory? Will one of these 5 bands break ahead of the pack? Stay tuned…

Atif Aslam

Very early in this program, the streets of New York decided the Pakistani rockstar should be called “Atif Awesome”…and his fans, the Aadeez, could not have agreed more. He recently performed with Slash and ex-members of Guns’n'Roses for a 9/11 benefit and an international project entitled The Dreamer Awakes is in the works.

A search for Atif’s biggest fan resulted in the most passionate and personal comments sectionwe’ve seen in a long time. Each Aadeez feels a personal connection to Atif, and most impressively, his fans aren’t limited by gender and span the widest age spectrum — from teenage boys to young parents to older ladies. Nationality and language don’t pose barriers either, as Biana Pegues Edouard proved:

La Vida Boheme

Now nominated for 2 Latin Grammys, the Venezuelan boys of LVB are grappling with the sudden rush of success…their first album debuted less than six months ago! An instantly likable mix of intellectual curiosity and gleeful abandon, La Vida Boheme draws the creative fan. As the band describes it:

Kids that have something to say, kids that are making art, kids that have no prejudices…Once a kid gave me a shirt he’d painted like a Pollock. It is a shirt 10 times better than the shirts we made…Our rehearsal room is filled with this kinda stuff. It makes all the trouble worth it.

The Latin Grammy award ceremony is on November 10th, the same week we crown the Best New Band in the world. La Resistance, are you ready?

Skrillex

For so many dubstep fans, Skrillex IS dubstep. The young American known as Sonny Moore is credited with breaking the ominous basslines and low-end wobble of the genre into mainstream consciouness. His fans (“Skrillers” according to our fan poll) encompass just about every kid who wants to get his face melted. He’s on the cover of Spin’s dance music issue, he’s making music with The Doors, he’s touring with dubstep pioneers Skream and Benga, he’s called the “new face of electronic dance music”…but it’s one thing to be at the top in a genre, and another to be the best of the best. Hey Skrillers, will he also be crowned the Best Band in the World? It’s up to you.

Yuna

Underestimate this understated and delicate Malaysian singer/songwriter at your own risk. Her songs may be fragile and deceptively simple-sounding, but we know the law school grad and fashion maven is a powerhouse. So does Pharrell Williams — he’s producing songs for her album. So do the Yunnies…who’ve turned out to vote for her in droves inspired by her voice, lyrics, and quiet self-confidence.

2NE1

The kpop divas inspire fanatical fan loyalty with their fierce looks, stunning videos, and immediately infectious songs. Fashion designer Jeremy Scott worked with the girls and immediately fell in love, urging people over Twitter to vote 2NE1 as the Best New Band in the World. Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas took the band under his wing, and the according to our comment sections the entire nation of the Philippines is voting 2NE1. They’re in the top 5 Blackjacks…

source

Archived