►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

The preview of Go Away PV on Mazemashi TV.. well, I don't know. It looks good but I kind of prefer the Korean MV with a specific story plot. This Japanese version seems like they only go around and do the choreography on stage.

Hope when the full PV is out, it will grow on me.

111021 DARA Me2day Updates

y6c4Y.jpg

고어웨이 일본버젼 뮤비촬영 현장.. 초조하게 다둥이를 기다리는 다라.. 다둥이가 무섭고 스트레스를 받았는지 쇼파밑에 숨어 나오지않습니다ㅠㅠ 어르고달래보지만.. 다둥이는 시간이 지날수록 점점 더 무서웟나봅니다.. 이야오옹~ 이야오옹~ 하면서 울기 시작합니다ㅠ.ㅠ

Go Away Japanese Version music video shooting.. Dara who is waiting anxiously for Dadung… Dadung-i who got frightened was in a lot of stress and hid in the corner and at the couch and refused to come out ㅠㅠ Although I’ve been trying to soothe him.. Dadung-i who gets more frightened as time passes by.. Meoowwww~ Meeooowww~ He did that as he started crying ㅠ.ㅠ

YgaeW.jpg

이번 뮤비의 NG왕으로 뽑힌 다둥이를 소개합니다! 짝짝짝!!!ㅋㅋ 결국 억지로 잡고 어정쩡한 자세로 촬영을 하다가 다둥이가 넘 안쓰러워서ㅠ 클로즈업을 찍지못하고 집으로 보냈습니다.. 뮤비보니까 이뿌게나오진않앗지만 그래두 2~3초 나오더라구요! 다둥이에게 박수~!^_^

Tags: 다라 + 천둥 = 다둥 고어웨이 일본뮤비 메자마시 테레비

I would like to introduce the King Of NGs for this music video, Dadung! Clap, clap, clap!!! Ke ke In the end, because of his attitude, I had to hold him forcefully just to have his position taken, Dadung-i, I’m so sorry ㅠ We weren’t even able to take close-up shots before he was sent home.. But despite this sad news, I still feel proud that he was shown in the MV for about 2~3 seconds! Please applaud our Dadung-i!

Tags: Dara + Thunder = Dadung in Go Away Japan MV, Mezamashi Television

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translations by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara / BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 at Gimpo International Airport back from Japan

429247293.jpg

429290415.jpg

uezur.jpg

Credit: OH, MY GODDESS + OMG_SANDAR + ohmygoddessDARA + 21pinkMIC + DC2NE1 + ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

So sweet !!!!!! A CL's fan wore Rilakkuma bear costume and waited for her at Gimpo airport. OMG if I were CL. I would die in happiness !! :wub: :wub: :wub:

vbyoc.jpg

CL was kind of surprised when she saw the bear:

zi5ei.jpg

And then she smiled. She must be extremely happy:

mamund.jpg

g4jjn.jpg

Source: DC2NE1 // OMG_SANDAR via clbaddestfemale

Archived