►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dragon-rider

BTS: On the Set of 2NE1′s Go Away PV

abprewqciaaq4mc.jpg

Source: ONES_WING via ohdara

CL will transform from a car racer in the Korean version to a motorcycle racer in the Japanese version? :w00t: Interesting.

I don't know who is in the pic but she doesn't look like CL. Maybe Bommie?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

2 Photos From the set of MV Filming, Possibly for "Go Away- JP" MV

quglf.jpg

de1fy.jpg

*The woman in the pictures is Hana Jung a professional stuntwoman specializing in motorbikes. (Her naver blog http://blog.naver.com/oneswing/)

We believe these are clips taken from 2NE1's filming of "Go Away -- Japanese". There are also hints that the girls will film another video for "It Hurts-JP".

Source: ONES_WING at Twitter

Translated by aNono @ygladies.com + thanks to zeelicious

Guest x-bang-x

2NE1 featured on Irish TV: RTE TWO ‘Juice’

Juice is a brand new show that airs every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 5:30 on RTE. The hosts Stephen, Katie , and Sinead interview stars, singers, choreographers, and gives you update on the latest news about the entertainment world and around the world.

In the recent episode of Juice, Stephen read a suggestion from one of their followers about who and what the next big thing is going to be and this fan @ItsJustMikey suggested 2NE1.

Stephen said, “They’re a korean group. I checked them out. Amazing, really really good.” Stephen goes on to say that K-POP is amazing. He seems to be well aware of 2NE1.

Music knows no boundaries and I’m glad 2NE1 music is spreading all over the world.

Pretty awesome right? ^^

rte3.png

2ne1rte.png

Capped by: Sieljjang@CLTheBaddestFemale.com

credit: CLthebaddestfemale.com

source: Mhttp://www.rte.ie/player/#!v=1116912y link

Guest x-bang-x

MTV UK ADDED ALL 2NE1 MUSIC VIDEO ON THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE !!!

Screenshot2011-10-15at135504.png

then they added,

2NE1

2NE1 (Korean: 투에니원; pronounced "to anyone" or "twenty-one"), formerly known as 21, is a South Korean group under YG Entertainment Inc. in 2009. Previously promoted as “female BIG BANG" and 21, YG officially stopped using the name 21 because another Korean musical group was using the same name. 2NE1 is supposed to stand for "New Evolution of the 21st Century": "NE" meaning "New Evolution" and "21" standing for the "21st Century."

credit: http://ukygqueens.wordpress.com

source; http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/2ne1

Guest dragon-rider

Thank you for sharing ^^. It's so good to see that 2NE1 has some more steps closer to the international music world. I really hope one day their music will be recognized by the audiences all around the world.

Some funny gifs to fill my empty post :P

tumblr_lrbf5vznEV1qd4coro1_500.gif

tumblr_lpfswu5Y0Y1qd4coro1_500.gif

tumblr_lrzh0bY1Rr1qd4coro1_500.gif

Cre: forever-2ne1@tumblr

tumblr_lt3a2ncOB31qd4coro1_400.giftumblr_ls6290KsaV1qd4coro1_500.gif

Cre: impojie@tumblr

Guest Wingedbunny

I showed my best friend a lot of 2ne1 music videos, live performances and bit of 2ne1tv recently. She showed a lot of interest in them and i told a lot about them. She really likes dara and bom so far and seemed impressed with cl's live stage from nolza. Before she was a stranger to kpop but now she is posting 2ne1 videos on facebook face :wub:

I'm really proud lol. Most of the 'regular' non kpop people i show 2ne1 to seem to like them a lot so i think they can at least make a good debut in America and work their way up to getting well known!

Guest Sonia.Shin

Park Bom just updated her twitter after a loooooooong time! :lol:

"Good morning~~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ everyone~*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*오늘은 나 일본에서 굿모닝이얌~~~*^_____^*"

trans: today it is good morning in Japan

and minzy responded with this

"굿모닝 봄 퐉언니^^"

trans: Good Morning Bom Pwak Unnie^^

and Park Bom responded~

"ㅋㅋㅋ 굿모닝~~~ 밍키~~~*^^* 일어나기 싫음 ㅠㅠ"

trans: good morning Mingkki I don't want to wake up T T

and oh someone asked her if they are still coming to thailand

and Park Bom said "yeah~~ we're goin~~~~*^____^* see u guyz soon~~~^^"

also.... she updated her profile pic :wub:

image.jpg

she updated again a news pic!

image.jpg

she is talking to minzy~ telling her that she don't really know how to use twitter~ blush.gif

Guest dragon-rider

mih06.png

Good morning~~~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ everyone~*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。 . .。.:*・゜゚・* Today I'm saying Good Morning from Japan~~~*^_____^*

yptlc.png

@harooluvstar Good morning Bom PWAK unni^^

tmjkr.png

@mingkki21 Ke ke ke Good morning~~~ Mingki~~~*^^* I don't want to get up ㅠㅠ

9xhuw.png

@harooluvstar Oh!!! Are you finally starting Twitter?!

wf3b9.png

@mingkki21 But…. I don't really know how to use this ㅡㅡ…ㅠㅠ

Translated by Gee@YGL

BomZy's convo is super cute. I wonder why Minzy doesn't go to Japan with the other 3.

Bom's new pictures on twitter has totally killed me today. OMG she starts to be active on twitter with that sexy pink bathtub? I am yelling like crazy now!! She looks like a barbie doll in her very own territory :lol:

I guess Dara is the one who take this pic. Park Sisters share bathroom together, cuteness overload :wub:

Archived