►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest danel

others are claiming that they are dominating the charts now..

however i checked the charts and 2ne1 is still the number 1..still perfect all kill baby!

funny them!!

Guest jjang_21

lonely loney lonely baby oh well happy 2nd anniversary to our 2ne1 girls lets party party!

next will be a necklace i guess haha last time they've already got a ring right?

and just wondering blackjacks did you guys give gifts to our girls? cause no photo of gift??

oh well still the best gift to them is our love and support haha

2ne1 jjang!

Guest POrsche12212

tumblrlldcw1vhdl1qc539a.png

[YG-LIFE UPDATE] : Do you guys want this to happen…2NE1 appearing on television programs?

cr. yg-life

OMG I'm so excited!

omggggggggggggggg yg pleeeeeassse. i really want to see 2ne1 perform it once on inkigayo or somewhere. i hope yg makes it epic.

edit.

yg's trolling again. rofl. but it's okay haha since he's very good to us blackjacks.

edit.

@)(!@*)(!@$@# omg yg!! i love being a fan of his artists. he's very nice to us fans.

Guest martinuh

Did any of you see a Lonely instrumental somewhere? :) I found one but the beginning just wasn't right... I tried to make one but I've never done it before so it was a disaster xD Anyone else joining the contest? :)

Guest sjaikb

20110519_yg_2ne11.gif

Do you want to see 2NE1 performance on TV ?!?!

Seriously considering...

May 29th 4PM

2NE1 <Lonely> for the first time live on television

By chance.. Are you expecting SBS Inkigayo? Possibility 100%

Source: YG Life & 2NE1's Facebook

Guest babiiv214

Hello everyone..Been a long time since I last posted here..

:P

Anyway, here's the trans from Dara's me2day interview after her Yonsei Lecture.

[TRANS][Dara's Me2day Interview with Sports Daily] Sports Daily conducted a one-of-a-kind interview with 2NE1's Sandara Park! I don't know if this has happened before, but this is the first time that I've read an interview through popular social networking site, me2day! Well, Dara is me2day's reigning queen, so it does make sense that this quirky, fun, honest, and totally inspiring interview will be conducted through it.

On this interview, she talks about her life as a trainee, her friendship with 2NE1, funny stories about Bom, YG, and G-Dragon, what she really thinks of Big Bang, her love for Thunder, and a whole lot more! Check out Dara's answers (and evasion) to Sports Daily's questions!

Q1. Is this Sandara Park-ssi's first time interview with a writer through me2day? Please say something?

Dara: Hello! This is 2NE1's Fresh Vocals President and President for Public Relations Department, Dara! Me2day interview! So fresh!!!

Q2. Did you spend your weekend well? Today the weather is really good~ So what are your plans for today?

Dara: Yes! The weather today is really good! I really like today's weather, and I just went to Yonsei University to give a lecture! I'm still nervous...^^;; Uhm.. Also, today is Coming of Age day, and it fits our member CL's time, so we're scheduled to celebrate it!

Q3. Also, 2NE1 is so incredible! The reaction to the new song "Lonely" was very hot. As public relations director, please give a short description of your new single ^^

Dara: Lonely... Kya! It's a genius song! When I first heard the song before we recorded it... When I heard the first line, something just grasped my heart, and tears came. In the meantime, we also go to show a very different style of music

Dara: A lot of people say that the song's lyrics and melody talks about an empty space in one's heart.. And each of the members' individual charms were shown through outstanding vocals! Kya~! This is really a good song, and words can't really explain it, what do I do...T.T Kya~~~!!!

Q4: Whenever 2NE1 makes a comeback, you always kill various charts and sweep music broadcast shows ~ What is the secret for it?

Dara: Music!!! We are privileged that good songs are always given to us, so I want to give Teddy-oppa a very big THANK YOU! And also! And the talented members always perform well with their charming voice, right~? It's 2NE1's Fire! ^^ Ke

Dara: And of course, there's another indispensable thing! The fans of 2NE1! Blackjacks! The many people we owe a lot to for always giving us love, and listening to our music! (__)

Q5: Whenever you make a comeback, your fashion and hairstyles are always hot topic. What is your concept this time?

Dara: Members are very interested in fashion and hair style, so we are working a lot about that with our stylist as well! Well, we still have four new songs left?? He

Dara: Whenever a new song comes out, we always get a new stylish look that fits the new song... I'm ready!!! For now, I cannot say since it's a secret!!! ^.^; Just wait a little while more~~~

Q6: In behalf of the rest of 2NE1, Sandara-ssi is giving us this interview~ Now then, I wonder what the four members want to do this summer~

Dara: CL is coming of age... So it seems ke Our youngest, Mingkki is doing a lot of exercise ke And Bommie is having fun playing with her cute nephews ke

Q7: Is it alright to ask questions about YG Family? Can Sandara Park-ssi tell us who among YG Family you are most scared of and who the funniest person is, respectively~ Please let us know why!!

Dara: In YG Family, the most frightening person is someone who is good in giving pranks, and that is Bom!!! Ke ke ke I am always stressed because every time Bom shows up, she always teases me, whenever, wherever, and however!!! Ke ke ke

Dara: The people in YG Family are really interesting! For both, it's Bom! ke ke In 2NE1 TV, etc, you can see that she really is a lot of fun! She's very funny! Ke ke I have...a stomach ache because of too much laughing... +.+ Please stop ke ke

Q8: When are the times when your boss is good and when he is scary?

Dara: Huh! Ke ke Well, when he gives his gracious smile, and laughs a lot?? That makes me relaxed, because then he feels like a favorite uncle!!! Ke ke ke

Dara: When he is the most scary.... ke ke Somehow when that happens, then we might have done something really bad that would make our relationship difficult ^_^v Oh well, I hope it doesn't happen! ki ki ki

Q9: In an interview earlier this year, you cited G-Dragon as your ideal man, didn't you? I wonder, what G-Dragon's reaction was at that time~ ke

Dara: Actually, the question as to who my ideal man in Big Bang is very difficult. Of course, they are all cool, but It is impossible that I think them as men. They are just like brothers. Big Bang would feel the same like me. Ke ke Now I can tell! So..that's why I chose anyone..!

Dara: After I mentioned him, G-dragon used to tease me "Noona~ You said that on broadcast, why don't you just tell me in person" because there were many news and broadcasting about it. Please don't ask me an about my ideal type from the family in the future.

Q10. Nowadays, idol singers have a very hard time when they were still trainees~ When was the time when Sandara Park cried the most while still a trainee?

Dara: I think I remember best, the time when I cried the most was when YG was about to make a team, and 2NE1 was created, and I didn't become one of the members. .. At that time, the members really cheered me up! !TT_TT hu hu hu guys...hu hu hu I love you! TT_TT

Dara: Ah, it's... You're saying the first time... The first song we recorded was the song, "Pretty Boy." We were in the training room, and it seemed that Teddy came in and called who's who among the members were to record. But I wasn't on the list!! ?.? After that, I thought... Ah...I must have failed...

Dara: That night, to my shame, I think I cried all the water out of my body, I cried so much in front of CL... After that I wandered alone along the streets, I felt so lonely...!!!

Dara: Suddenly, a phone call came!!! 'Why aren't you here, you're supposed to be recording a song... ke ke At that time, our manager had made a mistake, and he didn't hear my name, so he wasn't able to tell me~! TT.TT I replied really fast! And then ran off to do the recording! That's the time 2NE1 got our Fresh Vocal! ^.^ (__)

Q11. Where is your favorite place and also 2NE1's? Even just a hint for the fans?

Dara: We don't really go out much to play ke Now, our favorite place to go to is YG's new building! Also, we go to East Hapjeong to shop and also to the restaurants in Hongdae! We go there to eat salchisal (I think is grilled beef), samgyeopsal (grilled pork), and Japanese curry, etc. ^^ ke ke

Q12. Apart from YG Family and Thunder, who do you think is a good performer?

Dara: Hull! Aside from YG Family and Thunder's group... Hmmm, I don't know what to think! ?? I am very shy of strangers... ke But wait, there's this old drama that I was involved in, and nowadays, he's active as Scheduler after he finished with the army, he's Il Woo-goon. I've known him for three years now, and he's still great ^^ ke But we're still awkward with each other ke ke ke

Q13. I wonder if you have any jinx when you record a song???

Dara: Jinx when recording!!! Uhm, I don't know what can jinx us because I think Teddy-oppa takes really good care of all of us when we are doing recording! ke He teaches us the proper way of breathing that would fit the song ~ If there's a jinx, the jinx would go away? It can't do anything with god-like Teddy there ^.^ Also a bonus! Bom-yang's recording episode! ke

Dara: Before our debut, when we recorded, we did it in his old, small studio. To keep us concentrated on the beats, there's a curtain around the recording booth. So we don't see whatever is happening outside the booth at all. Inside the recording studio, the microphone is very delicate that we can even hear our breathing~~! ke

Dara: Bom-yang was there for two hours, without any break, until she felt like she was almost dead ~ Suddenly, in the middle of recording... A sound came out... "Chi-ck....Chi-ck..." Hull! We were so surprised! What was that sound??? Then Bom-yang answered: "I was just spraying mist... ke ke ^.^;" That was because it was dry in the booth ke ke It was really funny! ke ke ke

Q14. I understand that 2NE1 has a dating ban ~ Are there any favors for Sandara Park-ssi since you're the oldest in 2NE1?

Dara: Ooohh!!! Please, let's not talk about it!!! ?? There's nothing like that~!!! ?? Sajang-nim (T/N: That's President YG) has reduced the term from five to three years, but honestly, I can't see it this time... ke ke Recently, he's got a lot of sense of humor, so he kidded me.. "Hey Dara-ya..If you have a guy you like, just tell sajang-nim ^_^"

Dara: He was smiling sweetly when he said that! At that moment, I was like!!! What a surprise!!!!! If I have someone, would he give permission??? The same time I was thinking of those things!!! He said another thing!!!! _-_ "You will be so dead.. ^_________^ ke ke ke" Dudung!!! Ke ke ke ke Sajang-nim is full of pranks!!! Ke ke ke

Dara: Sajang-nim's joke on naive Darong, which was obviously fishing!!! ke ke In the future, I should always be nervous??? ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke

Q15. Have you ever tried going on a blind date or meeting? When was your last blind date, if you went on one? Dudung

Dara: Blind dates, meetings, they don't suit my personality, I think!?? I am very shy around strangers... It's very unthinkable ke ke My friends always tell me that they will introduce me to someone.. But there's no news?? What happened to all my friends??? Ke ke ke ke

Q16. Sudden question. You take pictures a lot with your phone, please show us a fun shot!!!

Dara: These days, I don't have a lot of selcas in my phone, there's almost none! ?? Notice that nowadays, I almost never upload selcas anymore?? But today, I'll upload and throw you guys a picture! ^.^ (A/N: Selcas = self cameras, and Dara, where's our selca? T_T)

Q17. What is your most treasured item? I'd also like to ask for a confirmation shot if that's possible ~

Dara: TamTam is my most treasured... But TamTam isn't just an item! I don't treat TamTam as just a thing! ke ke ke And even if I don't post a picture, TamTam is already so famous and known to a lot of people ^.^ Is this the right answer???

Q18. Nowadays, you are so busy, but do you still have time to enjoy watching dramas?

Dara: I watch the drama 49, and if I can't watch it because of schedules, I try to find it somehow during the next day! There's a different feel to it... I wonder, is someone going to take care of me!? Would someone want to cry for me??? TT huhuhu.... I'm curious on how it would end!!!

Q19. One more sudden question. Sandara Park-ssi, who is dog poop to you?

Dara: Dog poop... There are no words to describe how much I care for my brother!!! +.+ When he was a cute little baby, I always carry him behind my back hi hi hi!!! For all my life, I'd probably think of him as my baby forever, but he's also going up to be a responsible and dependable brother!!! ^.^

Q20. There's only half the year left now. I wonder what you want to achieve for the remaining months of the year~

Dara: We still have some songs from our mini-album that are not yet revealed!!! +.+ It would also be nice if people show us a lot of love on stage!!! And during this summer, I hope that we'd successfully finish our first solo concert!!! Etc... I'm careful to make small wishes~ I'm trying to achieve those goals now ^.^

**That was the last question~ Please say something about this me2day interview~

Dara: This me2day interview is really a first to me!!! It was just like texting with my friends, so I just spoke what was on my mind...It was fun talking with you!!! ke I really wanted to be honest~~~ very! I enjoyed myself ^.^

I hope you guys enjoyed reading it! ^_^ It was a bit of hard work, but knowing that this truly inspires Blackjacks and Dara fans all over the world, then everything is worth it! Stay tuned to WeLoveDara and OhDara for more Dara news, updates, and translations! ^_^ Ciao! - Slave Translator

Credits:

Sources: Dara's me2day (http://me2day.net/21dara) and Sports Daily reporter, Yeon Ji Kim's me2day (http://me2day.net/yeonjikim)

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara and dc_idiot@Twitter

PS: It's totally okay to repost, just please do not edit or delete the credit lines. Kei? ^^

Loving Dara's answers..always the witty one, she's never boring..LOL!

She always take time off her busy schedule just to update us fans and I always appreciate her efforts for keeping us updated

even if she's really tired or is in the filming site..still she takes time to post something for us..

not just about her but the rest of the girls as well..

don't you just love this nice and genuine Santokki who adores her fans soo much?

:)

We will always love your updates Darong...

<333

Guest dragon-rider

They really sounded amazing in YG On Air. I felt like I was listening to the studio version, not the live version because there were no differences. Flawless, I mean it.

Thank YG for finally letting them perform on Inkigayo this weekend. But I still want them to have full promotion for Lonely so badly :(. This song is so so so great.

Archived