►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hajizuki

Weee! I really can't wait! That was all a big surprise.

New MV + solos + 2NE1tv season3

waaaaah =x

21st come faster nowww!

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm so excited for 2NE1"s comeback i could just explode! It's the first comeback i will truly experience and anticipate because i've only been a fan since 'To anyone' :tears: I will spazz about this until promotions end again :lol:

Guest Zelle

Yes!!! YG, he really goes crazy for 2NE1! LOL. i mean, wow, 6 tracks!!! one after another in a span of 4 months! that's kinda crazy but so was the triple tracks promotions. but i think this is actually better because 2NE1 and fans can focus on just the song they would be currently promoting. the interest wont be divided ^^ i suppose they will be releasing digital singles first, and the mini album to come with the last song. i hope that's how they do that because if they release the mini first, then there wont be as much anticipation than when it's a completely new and unheard song. ^^ it's gonna be really hard work for our girls so i hope they can keep themselves healthy and keep that energy all throughout. we must support them to keep them going! ^^

Im anticipating Bom's new single because Soompi writer talked highly about it. good luck to her ^^ i wonder if her song will set the tone for the 6 tracks but im thinking 2NE1 will cover different genres that's why they chose 6 tracks to promote.

Then there 2NE1TV! I have missed these girls so much! and PD Choi is back! so i hope we get the same style as Season 1 which most of us preferred over Season 2 ^^

It's so amazing really. Lastly, Congrats to Dara for being hired as 2NE1's PR Manager. she's been doing it for so long, to 2NE1 and YG, but now it's official so i bet she's very happy. hehe.

err, I topped a page ^^

here's Dara's latest me2 ^^

21dara_1303128063_89977.jpg

Guest agata9021

I'm so happy that 2ne1 will be making their comeback so soon <3

and I'm also happy that YG is trying new ways of promotion...that he's trying to gain as much attention as possible...that he's trying to make our girls stand out among all those other groups :) thumbs up YG! ;D

can't wait to see them perform <3 :wub:

^ omg!!! I squealed when I saw the picture!!

Thanks for sharing!

I think that will be my latest desktop background! Lol

BOM LOOKS LIKE A FAIRY GODDESS of some sort...

Very dreamy!

Love the picture Soooo much!!!

Now I reay can't wait for the music video and the song!!!

Guest oh`retro

Haha, I gasped when I saw Bom's "Don't Cry" poster.

She looks so gorgeous!

I can't wait to hear the song, her voice is going to sound perfect.

How come YG won't let her perform this? :(

Can't wait for the girls' official comeback.

They're going to promote all 6 tracks, say whattt, YG's spoiling us.

First, Big Bang & now 2NE1, I'm in heaven.

Guest Lavire

Wow I am uncontrollably excited for 2NE1.

YG...you are one. brilliant. mastermind.

Bom looks simply gorgeous in the picture...wow and the flats give her an innocent and simple look! <3

Her long legs are never ending and just everything is perfect! <3

Judging from the quick teasers + Soompi's exclusive teaser, I know that this song will be a total hit in Korea!

Not only because Bom herself is pretty popular, but with that unique voice, she can definitely capture the hearts of many!

As for 2NE1 as a whole, the one-song-every-3-weeks thing is going to be CRAZY!

2NE1 Domination on the charts!!! I don't think they will be too overworked as well, because judging from the fact that Bom already had the MV for her own solo finished in March means that the girls probably recorded the majority of their new title songs already, and probably learned the dances to at least 1-2 of them already. :)

As for the concert..I love how it's at the end of August! For one, I'll still be on vacation, and for another, it'll be the perfect way to end my beautiful summer.

*cough* This gives me plenty of time to rack up my poor funds to buy a ticket as well. ;D *cough*

DARA with that straight

face while wearing that quirky sunglass

makes me miss her adorkable moments in 2NE1 TV.

My heartbeat skipped when I saw

that pic of her. Cannot wait

for PLEASE DON'T CRY'.

D-2!!!

Guest zsa2687

THE PARTY (2NE1 Live in Manila) on June 4, 2011 at Araneta Coliseum!

TICKET PRICES:

VIP – 8500

Lower Box – 5000

Upper Box A – 2800

Upper Box B – 1200

VIP reservations:

Call 687-1709 and look for Charles/Rizza.

for international fans: email = Name, Section, Quantity, Email Address, Country to ellynnsy@gmail.com

Archived