82143289.jpg

93025420.jpg

41250573.jpg

85811161.jpg

62807938.jpg

26844130.jpg

45094441.th.jpg12371992.th.jpg87779643.th.jpg26844130.th.jpg66534676.th.jpg

83809505.th.jpg62812641.th.jpg76733625.th.jpg78452802.th.jpg

88370843.th.jpg87076501.th.jpg29447145.th.jpg33791771.th.jpg94270539.th.jpg71318201.th.jpg

64320174.th.jpg

24127294.th.jpg62807938.th.jpg82143289.th.jpg13139334.th.jpg38358985.th.jpg93025420.th.jpg

35021370.th.jpg41250573.th.jpg53594291.th.jpg49407820.th.jpg85811161.th.jpg57336220.th.jpgparkbomh.th.jpg

Source: DC2NE1 & DCpinMIC & tbf_cl@twitter | leechaelin.com, Prisha & zeelisious@YGL

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow Blackjacks! It's been a verrry long time since I've posted here on the 2ne1 thread--life is gotten a bit busy, sorry to say. That is mostly because I've moved since I was last here.

I moved to Korea. I live in Seoul. I went to the Angel Price Music Festival yesterday.

And I come bearing gifts!

Just a bit of a fanaccount: you can read more here.

My tickets weren't for the VIP section, the the section right after. In that section, we were front row center. Unfortunately there were a lot of empty seats for the 2NE1/MBlAQ stage :( But that didn't mean the girls still didn't bring it.

Basically the girls are as everything you'd expect them to be--as gorgeous, as fierce, as entertaining, as fun. They have great stage presence and the personality to move a crowd and may you feel whatever it is that they want you to feel in a song. I love these sort of performances because the girls are far more relaxed and more playful. There were a lot of times you could see them smiling/laughing/acting silly.

And all of them are way prettier in person ^^

The Set List

01. Fire

02. Go Away

03. Clap Your Hands

04. Can't Nobody

05. I Don't Care

Some pictures--I'm still in the process of uploading most of them so here are just a few:

IMG_5464.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5436.JPG

And a few fancams--like the pictures, I'm still uploading:

2NE1_CYH

2NE1_FIRE

2NE1_CN

please credit clio@soompi or clio323@twitter if sharing! ^^

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 announces Bom’s solo, new mini-album, and first concert info

After announcing 2NE1’s official comeback last week, the YG-Life blog has finally followed up with further information. Check it out below!

“On April 21st, we will be releasing Park Bom’s solo track, ‘Please Don’t Cry‘, as a digital single. The single is the work of Teddy, and features a piano and house beat, which acts as a fast-paced R&B dance track. The music video will be released on the same day.

Unfortunately, we do not have plans for Park Bom to perform her solo on broadcast, but we will be starting aggressive and assertive activities for 2NE1 until the end of August. (2NE1 will be debuting in Japan on September).

What do we mean by aggressive and assertive promotions?

Unlike how we introduced 2NE1’s triple title tracks – “Can’t Nobody“, “Go Away“, “Clap Your Hands” – during their last mini-album promotions (which ended with their follow-up, “It Hurts“) we will be releasing a new song every three weeks.

The reason we have chosen to take this route is because we are more than satisfied with the level of quality in 2NE1’s new songs, and we are intending to use all six of the album’s songs as title tracks for this promotion.

We will be starting season three of ‘2NE1 TV’ with PD Choi. We are currently looking at an air date of around the beginning of June.

Finally, 2NE1 will be holding their first ever concert at the end of August. We have already surveyed the concert hall and feel that we will be able to run a concert with 2NE1’s representative tracks and their new six tracks.

We hope that our fans will give their support and encouragement towards 2NE1’s new music and promotions.

Thank you.

From YG”

Source: YG Life

Credt: allkpop

WOW.

WOW.

1) Park bom's solo: In three days!!! With MV! It's a pity she's not going to promote it, but it's ok because of the other good news.

2)We will be releasing a new song every three week: THIS IS AMAZING. I believe that if the song has a good response they will extend the promotion time but still, one song every three weeks with six songs in total... we're going to have 2NE1 for about four months nonstop.

3) 2NE1TV SEASON THREE!!!!!!! YES! 2ne1tv season 2 was a little messed up with the dates between their time in America and their comeback So i'm looking forward a lot for this new season!

4) Their first concert: I'm happy for them. I really am even if i can't go haha. Best thing to end a long promotion year.

yessss. best news ever. I'm so excited!

302xw0k.gif

Guest xuantrangno1

ya ya ya...bom solo....so so great :wub:

2ne1TV season 3..yeah Im so look forward for the new season :wub:

Release a new song every three week, hehe so amazing,one song every three weeks with six songs in total... we're going to have 2NE1 for about four months....I can't wait...

I love u so much,PAPA YG

Guest deceitful.reverie

Unlike how we introduced 2NE1’s triple title tracks – “Can’t Nobody“, “Go Away“, “Clap Your Hands” – during their last mini-album promotions (which ended with their follow-up, “It Hurts“) we will be releasing a new song every three weeks.

A song every three weeks...wow. O_O That's some intense promotion.

If they win every week in music shows, other groups won't have a chance for a loooooong time. LOL

Can't wait for 2ne1 TV S3!

So much to look forward to :wub: :wub: :wub: 4 more days for Bomi's new single. Season 3 of 2ne1 TV will be aired once they released the mini album, right :unsure: I wish I am in Korea for their first concert. It's gonna be epic :w00t:

EXCITED MUCH!!??

Cause I am super duper

excited about 2NE1 comeback.

I am glad that BOMmie

will have her solo single

before hitting it off

with a group comeback.

Every 3 weeks,one song.

This is simply undeniably crazy

for a comeback.

What's more a solo concert for

the girls. I bet the girls

are jumping for joy upon these

great news ahead.

2NE1,BLACKJACKS LET'S PLAY(NOLJA)!! :w00t:

Guest dragon-rider

Really, I cannot be happier today. This is so so great. Thank you papa YG for this wonderful news.

Bom's upcoming digital single: This song features house beat so it may be a fast-tempo song which is different from You and I. Bom's deep voice is very awesome in R&B song. I remember how I fell in love with her since I listened to We belong together and Forever with you a long time ago. Though this new song will not be promoted through broadcast show, I am sure it will get many fans' hearts including mine :wub:

New album: I LOVE the way YG gonna promote 2NE1's comeback activities. All 6 tracks are gonna be promote one after the other. No more hiatus!! Definitely we will dominate all charts since we have much time and many songs to promote.

2NE1TV season 3: I am crying now!! When the last episode of season 2 was out, I was so sad wondering when would I see them again. Now it's time for a reunion!! IMO, 2NE1 has the best TV show in the world.

1st concert: w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif It's been 2 years since their debut and finally 1st concert is out. Kind of late but OK to me because I know it's gonna be awesome and worth waiting for.

Oh God, I am so in love with 2NE1 now :wub:tumblr_l9bnbxGkkl1qbjszoo1_250.gif?t=1288084387

Guest sjaikb

Dara becomes 2NE1’s official communications director

2NE1’s Dara has been promoted to become the official ambassador for her own group!

Dara’s known for delivering quick updates on everything regarding her and 2NE1, and has always been praised by representatives of YG Entertainment for her communication skills. Her quick updates have consequently earned her a new title as 2NE1’s official communications director.

On April 18th, she announced through her Me2day, “Hello, this is 2NE1’s cute vocal Dara. I have news to tell all of you! I have finally become 2NE1’s communications director. YG Entertainment has even made me my own certificate of appointment. Should I get my own desk at the office? Dara’s first task as 2NE1’s communications director is making Park Bom’s ‘Please Don’t Cry‘ daebak.”

She continued, “Dara is officially working two jobs now! A singer and communications director… I’ll be working hard until the day I advance into an advertising executive! I’ll be working from my desk at 2NE1’s dorm as a freelancer for now. Blackjacks, I’ll be communicating and always delivering news to you. My first day starting work, I feel nervous, please support me!”

Source: Star News via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest dragon-rider

MINZY's twitter update

8r2px.jpg

The diary I wrote in during my trainee days keke The 10 Commandments of Practice I made.. It's so funny.. ><

Gong Minji's 10 Practice Commandments

1. Concentrate during practice and practice right.

2. Silently protect your position.

3. Have a higher goal.

4. Let's always have an open mind.

5. Let's greet with a bright posture and attitude! (Keep your manners.)

6. Carefully check the concepts of the practice and the video that will be taken!

7. Work even harder at things that won't go well. (class, practice)

8. Do your best rather than be the best.

9. Let's become strong whenever I fall.

10. Pray to God and make my performance be for God

Credit: kimchi hana @ YGL

Our baby Mingkki is so grown up even back when she's was on her trainee days.

Archived