►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest xuantrangno1

thanks yr pics... :wub: they r so great..DARA is so beautiful....From YGladies 2PM also came here and stay same hotel :w00t:

..hehe Woodara's moment???

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest izzie7

i really love minji's hair, it suits her a lot. she's very pretty.

bom and her perfect legs :wub: , i like her makeup also, very pretty (no over the top false lashes and no pouty lips)

Guest sjaikb

Guest Kathyun12

Oh!!! I really love 2NE1 wub.gif

especially Sandara Park....biggrin.gif All of them are talented and beautiful. I can't wait for the debut of Bom Park . I will definitely watch her debut. And what??? GDragon is the producer OMG!!! But I know Bom Park will be successful in her debut because she is a good dancer and a good singer... and also she is a beautiful and sexy member of 2NE1. I will support you Bom Park!!!! 

FIGHTING!!! laugh.gif

Guest Kathyun12

Oh!!! really love 2NE1 wub.gif

especially Sandara Park,,,, They're so beautiful and talented. I can't wait for the debut of Bom Park. I will definitely watch her debut. And what??? GDragon is the producer OMG!!! But anyway,,, Bom Park will definitely be successful for her debut because she is a good dancer and a good singer... and also she is a beautiful and sexy member of 2NE1... I will support you Bom Park.

FIGHTING!!! laugh.gif

Guest sjaikb

Head choreographers choose the best female and male idol dancer

Sports Hankooki recently surveyed the leaders of five famous dance teams, asking them to choose an idol group member who they felt best excelled in dancing. Three out of the five chose Big Bang’s Taeyang, placing him at first; incidentally, these three choreographers are from Korea’s “Big 3″ companies – YG Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and SM Entertainment.

YG Entertainment’s head choreographer, High Tech’s Lee Jae Wook, commented, “There’s no other idol who could follow the strength, skill, and facial expressions Taeyang uses in his dance.”

JYP Entertainment’s head choreographer, Park Nam Yong, added, “His moves are clean and he’s exceptional at expressing his emotions.”

SM Entertainment’s head choreographer, Beat Burger’s Hwang Sang Hoon, praised, “His skill is exceptional.”

On the other hand, Play Dance’s Park Sang Hyun, who choreographed SECRET’s “Magic” and “Madonna“, chose Jay Park. He reasoned, “Jay Park is able to take on dances from both the old school and new school. …Maybe it’s because Jay Park grew up in the States, but he doesn’t follow the trends and creates his own style.”

Prepix’s Ha Woo Sin, the head choreographer for B2ST, chose members Junhyung and Hyunseung. “Yong Junhyung professionally pursued dance and dreamt of becoming a dancer before he became a B2ST member. Because of that, every single one of his gestures set him apart from the other idol members. Jang Hyunseung is your traditional practice mania.”

Although they were able to come up with a majority consensus on male dancers, opinions on female dancers were divided; 2NE1’s Minzy came out on top with two votes.

Lee Jae Wook reasoned, “Minzy has the ability of turning any dance into her own style,” while Park Sang Hun added, “Minzy is eye-catching. She has great technique when it comes to expressing a dance.”

Hwang Sang Hoon chose BoA, explaining, “She has the power of dominating a stage. I’d love to be able to see BoA and Taeyang on stage together.”

Ha Woo Sin gave a big thumbs up to miss A’s Min. “Min has great power and is also understanding of local dances, most likely because she grew up in the States. I think she has a great understanding of dances, and is a great dancer overall.”

Source: Sports Hankooki

cr: allkpop

Guest KiMmY_52988

Bommie is so cutee, she's like a doll especially in that picture with that lady with the red lipstick! someone need to make a Bommie doll

Guest dragon-rider

DARA's me2day update

21dara13019812175403.jpg

[Original Text] sawadika!!! wassup thailand! ^.^ 달옹 첫끼부터 거하게~ 스테이크 시켰어요ㅋㅋ 호텔에선 역쉬 룸서비스ㅋㅋ 어젯밤에두 호텔 도착하자마자 와구와구 맛있는 태국음식들 완전 먹구 잤는데…ㅋ 냠냠냠! 맛있게 먹구 오늘 스케줄 잘하겟습니다!^_^

[TRANS][ME2DAY] sawadika!!! wassup thailand! ^.^ This is Darong taking her first meal here ~ We’re having steak ke ke This is from our hotel’s room service ke ke Last night, upon our arrival at the hotel, I thought about the delicious Thai food I wanted to eat before I slept… ke nyam nyam nyam! Today, we will have a good schedule! ^_^

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ knucklepink@OhDara

Guest akajoe

YOUTUBE LINK

watch this!! this is us, blackjacks, who filmed nicki minaj - Check it out & 2ne1 - Can't Nobody and Justin Bieber - Never say Never~~~~ We are very internationally different..haha..I am the guy who fake speak korean...as soon as we decide to film this music video..the first song that we all came in mind was 2ne1..we are sooo excited about them coming to debut in USA and other parts of country...I am soo excited!! :) enjoy this video and make sure to feedback~

Guest sjaikb
Guest sjaikb
Guest dragon-rider

I am so happy Dara gets her palm tree back. I miss her palm tree hair so much *sniff*. You guys cannot imagine how I whined annoyingly when she cut her hair short :lol: . I thought I'd never see her palm tree again .

I get jealous with Thai Blackjacks. I just wish I was there to cheer for my girls. Gosh I really really want to see 2NE1 in person.

Archived