Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dragon-rider

110402 Dara Me2day

*quoted image*

ㅋ이거 누구 기타인지 티안나죠???ㅋㅋㅋ귀엽네!!!

Translation: “Ke. Who is this playing the guitar??? Ke Ke Ke Cute!!!”

Credit: ykamae + DCpinkMIC + ohdara

Guest zsa2687

come to 2NE1's first ever concert in Manila!!!!

June 4, 2011 at the Araneta Coliseum!!!

for VIP reservations pls call (02) 687-1709 and look for charles ;)

Guest joneluvsyoo

come to 2NE1's first ever concert in Manila!!!!

June 4, 2011 at the Araneta Coliseum!!!

for VIP reservations pls call (02) 687-1709 and look for charles ;)

see you there! so excited for this concert! =)

Guest dragon-rider

{NEWS} Park Han Byul Talks About Her Friends (Dara, GD, YB and TOP)

20110404010003144000190.jpg

Park Han Byul was asked to name some of her “star friends” excluding her boyfriend, artist, Seven. She said that “I’ve met a lot of good people, including my boyfriend. I don’t think that I need to discuss my boyfriend anymore since our closeness is already established,” so she went on to talk about some of her friends who are also in the business:

Kwon Jiyong (G-Dragon), Dong Young Bae (TaeYang): Members of idol group, Big Bang. Friends even before Big Bang. Park Han Byul even calls them, “Ji-Yong, Young Bae,” disclosing their friendliness. “After Big Bang, we didn’t meet as often as before. Before, we often went out to play. Big Bang are still my close dongsaengs (younger brothers), but I keep remembering that nowadays they are so popular, that if I spread around that they’re my friends, people might think that I’m being arrogant. (laughs) These days, calling my dongsaengs confidently is getting to be increasingly difficult.”

Choi Seung Hyun (Top, T.O.P.) (A/N: insert fangirl scream): Also a member of Big Bang. Friends until Big Bang’s increasing popularity. “Even after Big Bang’s debut, I still see a lot of Top. Because my boyfriend and Top are close friends. Top is really 4-dimensional. Sometimes, even without doing anything, the sight of him is just funny.”

Sandara Park: 2NE1 member. Also befriended in YG. “Sandara, who used to live in the Philippines, didn’t have friends when she first came here. So that we depended on each other then. Actually, the personality that she shows during broadcasts is totally different. In reality, she doesn’t really talk much, to the point that others may think that she’s really reserved (A/N: er, to the point of being aloof) at times. Though we’ve been friends for already 8 years.”

- eliminated non-YG related items -

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110403n09592

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Guest joneluvsyoo

I think the girls are still on the plane going to Thailand..hope to get more updates from our friends there. :)

May I know other forum/discussion sites for 2ne1 that are active? Thanks!

Guest sjaikb

Archived