►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest DDD21

eventsw.th.jpg

April 5, 2011

Mini Concert 2NE1 @Motor Show 2011 (The 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show)

Venue: IMPACT MUANG THONG THANI ,Thailand

201103221300766331.th.jpg

April 6, 2011

2NE1 Exclusive Fan Meeting @Thunderdome Muang Thong Thani

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zelle

i miss the girls

seems like their comeback will be after BB, so prob late April or early May?

but i want to see them again

i wish they'd appear in radio shows and do some cover of English songs

missing them really badly

well, at least tomorrow TBS Japan will broadcast the YG Fam concert ^^

looking forward to that!

2NE1 İS THE BEST(I MEAN İN ARTİSTİC WAY)GİRL GROUP İN KOREA BUT SNSD LİTTLE MORE POPULAR İN KOREA BECAUSE KOREANS LİKE THESE KİND OF THİNG :phew: I THİNK( DİFFERENT TASTE ) B)

some body put this link on facebook page it will help 2ne1 ..( ıwould want to put but I dont have an account :(

Guest sjaikb

Adidas & 2NE1 release collaborative photoshoot for “We Are Originals”

bfnl7c.jpg

Earlier, we reported that 2NE1 had finally signed an official contract with “adidas Originals” for their own collaboration project, “We Are Originals.”

As self-proclaimed fans of each other’s works, the two decided on creating an official partnership for a variety of fun upcoming summer programs and events for their fans. Today, two cuts of the members in a recent photoshoot for the brand were released, featuring both a colorful look and a simpler black and white look.

On March 27th, “adidas Originals” commented, “We will be running an official project called ‘We Are Originals’ with 2NE1, a fashion icon that represents not only Korea, but all of Asia. For the first half of 2011, we have plenty of collaborative programs and events planned, so please look forward to them.”

2i03qet.jpg

Source + Photos: Sports Seoul via Naver

cr: allkpop

Guest jonessaluvsyoo

really love their Adidas photos..the girls look amazing! Can't help but become a fanboy, even though I'm a girl hahah! I think the girls are really busy with the album, since they're kind of silent nowadays. Remember in the chosun interview where I think it was Bom who said, they maybe sleeping in the studio these days. keke! So let's just wait and enjoy all this anticipation. :)

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

the teaser is likely for ~BB since the font is just so BB, i think the girls are likely to comeback during mid-april or the end of april, since they only have one song so far. but YG is such a troll though so anything can happen lol.

the girls was so pretty in Adidas photoshoot.love Bommie and Minzy new hairstyle

Guest Ditri84

The girls look fabulous!

I love the "adidas originals" collab..

Anyone know where i can shop for cl's adidas pants.

I've also been looking for the adidas pants they were sporting during "please don't go" promo

Dara's leg is so freaking skinny..

Archived