►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

Bom's Me2day

The four of us~~ We have the same couple rings~~ ^^ We’re at my birthday party now~~ Leader is eternal~~*^^* Shy~~ Made these ‘Forever’ rings~~o(^▽^)o Want to go..ㅎㅎㅎ *The hand on top* ㅋㅋㅋ

cr: aa-chan

Guest sjaikb

Bom's Me2day

*Didn’t know about consecutive?*ㅠㅠ Anyway, my fans were totally right about my picture~~~~o(^▽^)o

It’s me~~~ Cute, right? Drawn by the minds of the fans~~~

cr: aa-chan

2NE1 signs a contract with Adidas Originals for a collaborative project

2NE1 has entered into a contract with international sportswear brand, Adidas Originals for a collaborative project.

On the 25th, 2NE1's company, YG Entertainment stated, "2NE1 has joined hands with Adidas Originals, a brand responsible for exciting youth around the world.", "Both sides have agreed on the name, 'we are originals', and we are planning on launching several different collaborative programs in the first half of the year.

According to YG, after 2NE1 had debuted, 2NE1 and Adidas had mutually been fans of each other. 2NE1 wore several of the Adidas Original clothing during their music videos and broadcasts, while Adidas Original had gotten to know 2NE1 through photoshoots and media events. As a result, the two teams have maintained a fan-fan relationship.

YG revealed, "Jeremy Scott, who currently launching his 'Originals by Original' collection, an Adidas Original's designer collaboration line, has up to this point, been endorsing 2NE1 through his personal blog."

In addition, they added "With this contract for the collaboration project, they will become more than fans of each other, and the two teams will become partners. Not only for the Adidas Original's Summer Project, we are currently in preparations for events that comprise of both online and offline elements.", "Soon, we will be revealing a variety of artwork first, such as interactive films in which we have saved 2NE1's dynamic force for. In addition we plan on presenting several programs with both 2NE1 and Adidas Original."

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110325n11627

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DARA'S ME2DAY

bommie2.jpg

와쌉?!?오늘은 우리의 메인보컬 박봄양의 생일이에요!생일축하해용~!^.^무대에선 감동적인 목소리로 우리를 울리고ㅠ평소엔 귀여운 엉뚱함으로 우리를 웃게하는ㅋㅋ 배미양의 엉뚱한일화를 하나 공개할까합니다ㅋ생일기념퀴즈!! 이사진은 봄이의 어떤부위일까요??어떤상황일까요?ㅋ두둥!

Translation

Wassup?!? Today is the birthday of our main vocal, park Bom-yang! Happy birthday~! ^.^ Her voice that sounds impressive on stage ㅠ Usually, her cuteness and randomness makes us laugh ke ke Baemi always makes mad, irrelevant comments in public ke Birthday memorial quiz! In this photo, what part of Bom is showing? What is the situation here? Dudung!

bommie1.jpg

Original

글쎄 엉뚱한봄이가 답답하다며 냉장고에…..어…얼굴을….ㅠㅜㅋㅋㅋ넣고 식히는중이라고하네요ㅋㅋ오마이갓!!! 배미언니는 역쉬 못말려어~! 어린이 여러분! 절대로! 따라하면 안됩니다!!!ㅋㅋㅋ앞으로도 항상 우리에게 웃음을주는 봄이가되길!^^ 생일축하해!!!ㅋ

Translation

Well, the correct answer is that it’s wacky Bommie in the refrigerator…er…her face…ㅠㅜke ke ke She wanted to be cool, so she put it there ke ke oh my ghad! Baemi-unnie what are you trying to say~! Everyone! Never! This should not be followed!!! Ke ke ke We can always count on Bommie to give us a laugh!^^ Happy birthday! ke

Credits:

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Guest dragon-rider

2NE1 reveals their ideal types once more, Sandara Park "I think my dating genes have died."

2011032601002366200159901.jpg

As soon as the four 2NE1 members hear the word, 'boyfriend', they started squealing like female highschool students. There's not a sign of the overflowing charisma and rebellion that they show on stage, and the room is filled with fluttery feelings and slightly red faces. As they looked between each other nervously, the younger ones pushed the unni, Sandara to speak. Sandara Park started off with a long heavy "si~gh" before she began speaking.

"I'm confused these days. I haven't dated for 5~6 years. I think because my dating genes have died, any guy who takes a glance at me will be unimpressed." She said in her unique, concise voice without wavering. As Sandara Park spoke those words like she had given up, everyone burst into laughter. "Originally my ideal type was Wonbin. I really liked his character in the drama, 'Tough Guy's Love'. He was a tough younger guy who had a one-sided love for an older woman, it was really cool." After being asked whether she wouldn't want an older man, she replied, "I'm the type to date younger guys.", "Since I don't think very maturely, I think I'd get along well with younger guys. I just don't like rude guys. I guess a guy who gives off opposite feelings? There are guys that are pretty boys, but when you get to know him, he's a tough guy." The other members next to her threw in, "Dara-unni has high standards."

CL, who up to this point had revealed her ideal type as Teddy, recently changed her ideal type. "President Yang Hyunsuk told me to stop talking about Teddy oppa. Haha. I want a manly guy who can respect me. A positive and energetic person." The youngest, Gong Minji, started talking about Usher. "A while ago, I went to his concert and he was really glowing. I want a guy who can take full care of his body like Usher."

Park Bom also stated, "I want a guy who works hard at and is good at what he does." "It'd be great if he was in music. Like if he was in business, the music business…." When thinking about the words 'hard-working', 'good at what he does', and 'music', we asked, "Wouldn't that be Lee Seungki?", to which she said "I guess so~" and burst into laughter.

However after a wave of laughter, 2NE1 looked slightly sullen. When asked the reason, they responded in a sullen voice. "We usually only stay in our apartment, but eventually we will date. However even amongst us, it seems like we almost never talk about guys. Could it be that since we have such a great relationship, we don't need boyfriends? Ha ha ha."

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id...cedate=20110325

Translated by GEE @ ygladies

President Yang told CL to stop talking about Teddy. LOL at this. And Minzy is such a loyal fangirl of Usher.

Guest echoRy

^^^ LOL "dating genes have died" that's hilarious!

oh wow! Bommie's cake is so great! i wanna see her presents from fans...

where are they???

and i'm confused about the very cool couple rings :huh:

did CL buy them for all of them or were they given by someone else?

because the translations differ from blog to blog...

Archived