• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joneluvsyoo

too much excitement for the 2NE1 concert in the Philippines. =D They haven't

released the tickets yet, but as early as now people are saving up for VIP

tickets haha! I'm so excited..I have like 2 months but I feel like I need to

memorize all their songs so I can sing along when they're finally here. haha!

Guest dragon-rider

[PICS] 2NE1 pray for Japan

15mgsyd.jpg

Source: MickyBOBE@twitter

Credit: Prisha@YGLadies

The girls look blank and tired in the picture :(. I miss them so much. Hope they can fully recover

PS: Long time being a lurker here :P. Since this thread moved so slow due to 2NE1's hiatus, I think I will start posting here ^^. And thank sjaikb for updating and keeping the thread lively :D

Guest joneluvsyoo

Happy Sunday Blackjacks! I think the girls are busy with CFs nowadays

huh...I'm waiting for Dara and Minzy's CJ CF's..They haven't been released

right? Keep us posted. Thank you. :)

Guest joneluvsyoo

thanks for the Pray for Japan pic xtlover15...ah the girls look tired..what are

they up to these days aside from CFs?

Guest sjaikb

Go behind-the-scenes with 2NE1 as they prepare for their comeback next month

Sports Chosun was recently granted exclusive access into the YG Entertainment building in order get a sneak peek at 2NE1’s preparations for their comeback next month!

Their interview kicked off in the basement, where the girls stretched and synced their choreography in a rehearsal room surrounded by mirrors. Shortly afterwards, the members laughed as they exclaimed, “Our dancing isn’t in sync, right? It’s so different!”

CL explained, “We want to be like the other groups and sync our fingers and toes, but it doesn’t work like that on stage for us. We just let everything go when we get up there and lend our bodies to the music. It’s not that we do it on purpose.”

Bom added, “Even our choreographer doesn’t come up with anything until he listens to our music with us. He comes up with ideas naturally, so our individuality fits right in.”

Later, the girls moved to their recording room, and they reminisced back to the time when they first entered the room. Bom revealed, “I remember that all four of us sat like this on the sofa. We were rookies, so we didn’t dare lean back either; at the time, recording was a very tiring process.”

Regarding their album preparations, which is scheduled for release next month, the girls revealed, “We currently have one track finished. We’ll probably have to live in the recording room for now.”

Finally, the interview led to their training area, where their personal trainer revealed that the members receive training specific to their needs. At the mention of how Bom usually headlines for her weight, she explained, “When I first saw the reports, I wondered to myself why such reports were being made since I didn’t think I was that fat. I was a bit surprised at first, but I became more determined to overcome it with my own skills (laughter).”

Source: Sports Chosun

cr: allkpop

Those pictures of the girls

in YG building is so carefree & all.

I really miss the girls

so much & it is great that YG

is planning something for the girls.

Though it can be quite a sudden

change of plans,but i bet

the girls will be excited fot their comeback too!~

2NE1,WE BLACKJACKS be waiting

for your comeback!! :wub:

Guest dragon-rider

They look so fresh in those colorful soprty outfits :x. Hope there'll be more news and pics to warm up their next comeback.

I wonder if YG has any delay this time <_< . I don't know but it seems a bit rushed for me if they do comeback this April

Guest pumcake

Super excited for their concert here in Manila :)

It's Dara's dream to be able to perform in Araneta.

While it is Blackjacks' dream for 2NE1 to perform here in Philippines.

Dream come true for both Dara and Pinoy Blackjacks'! :)

I hope that all of you guys would come. ^^

Guest Cutie_JaeHwa

2NE1 to hold a concert in Manila, Philippines on May 15!

It’s no secret that 2NE1 has an enormous fanbase overseas, and Filipino Blackjacks will have their love reciprocated with a live concert in Manila, Philippines on May 15!

According to the Manila Bulletin

, a representative from Pulp Live Productions confirmed that the fearsome foursome would have their own concert titled “THE PARTY” at Araneta Coliseum, the stadium in which Super Junior’s Super Show 3 took place last month.

By then, 2NE1 may already have a new Korean comeback album under their belts, giving the group lots of material to work with to organize a full concert.

Information for ticket sales will probably be released in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

cr:allkpop

2NE1 CONCERT IN MANILA TICKET PRICE

VIP - 8,500,

Lower box - 4500,

Upper A - 2,500,

Upper B - 1,200.

For VIP reservations, pls call Charles / Rizza at PULP office 687-1709.

c. happee sy

just wanna share my edited BIG BANG & 2ne1 for "pray for japan"

oh8wmc.jpg

Archived