►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sjaikb

2NE1’s Park Bom channels her inner wizard to become ‘Bomdalf’

2NE1’s Park Bom has transformed into the legendary wizard, Gandalf, for her latest campaign with SK Telecom’s “11st“!

The CF starts off with CL, Sandara, and Minzy struggling to reach the top of a steep hill in order to gain shopping privileges. Park Bom then magically appears in front of them in a white cloak and two ‘canes’, and informs the trio that they could earn many privileges if they simply used 11st.

The idol pulled off the look quite well, and reportedly was even called ‘Bomdalf’ by the staff.

In addition, she had to chant the magic spell, “Go go, go directly~“, which proved to be a huge laughing point on set.

It’s said that Park Bom focused way too much on chanting that she even broke a cane, which surprised the filming staff.

Source: TV Daily via Nate

cr: allkpop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mevidalady

The first day for 2NE1 album in Japan is #18

T_T everybody in japan dont care about music after earthquake

poor my 2ne1

what is more important to you?album or food and shelter?

can't you be happy that despite what happened in japan the album ranked at #18 with no promotion at all?

am disgusted at blackjacks who are selfish! all of us wants the girls to land #1 spot but you if you are mature enough you should understand the whole thing so don't say 

"poor my 2ne1" .we should thank JBJ who still find time to buy their album despite of the calamity..

i hope not all blackjacks think like you do...

Guest sjaikb

2NE1 postpones Japanese debut, may jumpstart Korean comeback activities

Due to the natural disaster affecting Japan, YG Entertainment has announced that they’ll be postponing 2NE1’s official Japanese debut.

The group was originally scheduled to begin promotions next month with the release of their debut single through Avex. However, on March 16th, Yang Hyun Suk spoke with Star News and revealed, “Originally, we were going to promote through May, but with the disaster affecting Japan, we have decided to postpone 2NE1’s Japanese promotions to a later date.”

He continued, “2NE1 and our representatives are all hoping that the Japanese citizens will no longer be put in harm’s way. As for now, we aren’t sure when 2NE1 will officially be promoting in Japan, but should Japan recover and request for 2NE1, we are ready to head over whenever.”

Regarding the group’s Korean activities, he revealed, “Now that their Japanese debut has been postponed, we may be releasing their Korean comeback album earlier than planned. Their comeback was originally scheduled for June or July, but fans may be able to look forward to a release this April.”

Source + Photos: Star News via Nate

cr: allkpop

Guest Zelle

i think that is just the repackaged mini-album, isn't it? and it is in Korean still.

i havent come across a Japanese album tracklist. do correct me if i'm wrong.

Guest joneluvsyoo

Universal Records - the record company who's in charge of the distribution and promotion of 2NE1 here in the Philippines - posted about BlackJacks should look out for May 15, 2011. Are there any news of them coming here in the PH? I hope I'm right...it's about time they do a concert here.

Guest sjaikb

2ne1 to Attend a Music Party in the Philippines?

Several Facebook accounts like ’2ne1 Philippine Fanpage’ and ‘Universal Records Philippines’ started to post as status “CLAP YOUR HANDS & MARK THIS DATE BLACKJACKS – MAY 15, 2011″.

Universal Records Philippines followed the status update with this statement : “FROM HAPPEE SY : Since Vernon has his PULP Summer Slam every year.. i decided to have my version of Slam, K-POP style ; ) whee! : D that's how “THE PARTY” was born.. and its birth is on May 15 @ the SMX convention Center. featuring our country’s top local bands (not hard core rock) + 1 of the hottest female K-pop artists you know.. further details to follow.. just keep saving..”

With these statements, they all lead to one K-pop girl group, 2ne1. Though there are no confirmations yet, Filipino Blackjacks are going crazy for this various announcements made by 2NE1 PH and Universal Records Philippines.

source: Paul @ Asiaholics + gokpop

Guest sjaikb

Japan's SPRINGROOVE 2011 Cancelled

Today it has been announced that the Japanese hip-hop music event, SPRINGROOVE, was cancelled for this year due to the earthquake in Japan.

As we earlier reported, Big Bang's sub-unit, GD&TOP, and their label mates, 2NE1, had been added to the line-up for Japan's SPRINGROOVE 2011, which was planned to be held at the Makuhari Messe Stadium in Japan on 2nd April.

However, according to an announcement posted to the official website of SPRINGROOVE, this year's event has been cancelled due to the effects of the earthquake taken place on 11th March.

The officials of SPRINGROOVE expressed their regrets to the victims of the earthquake's impacts as well as to the hip-hop fans who were looking forward to SPRINGROOVE 2011.

For those, who had bought tickets for the event, you find information on refunds here.

Let's pray for all our brothers and sisters in Japan or even donate in order to help them!

via BigBangUpdates

Source: springroove.com

cr: gokpop

i'm so excited on May 15,2011! (Philippines)

I hope there will be a mini concert or gathering since it will be held at the SMX. :w00t:

YG said that they will release an early album launch on april. weeee!!!

(I hope it will be release on april, knowing YG - but who knows.) ;)

2ne1 Fighitng!

Guest Zelle

2ne1 to Attend a Music Party in the Philippines?

Japan's SPRINGROOVE 2011 Cancelled

it's really unfortunate but totally understandable that this be cancelled, and also for 2NE1 to postpone their Japanese indefinitely. I really salute Japan for the efforts, discipline, faith, and just everything they're doing while they face such unprecedented calamities. God bless them.

Meanwhile, as a Pinoy Blackjack, im really excited about this news. i hope it gets really confirmed soon coz ill be needing to save money ^^ i need to be there!!! I hope all Pinoy Blackjacks do their best to be there and watch and cheer the girls!

From Ms Happee’s FB:

May 15 : THE PARTY @ Araneta Coliseum ! :) we got bigger! :D

eh.. eh.. eh.. eh.. eh.. eh.. eh…eh !

and as tradition, we will be having THE FIESTA ! same location as last ss3 :)

We made it Sunday coz THE PARTY is meant for the entire FAMILY.. its like partying with your FAMILY.. :D

Guest joneluvsyoo

Pinoy Blackjacks are dying to hear the confirmation of 2NE1 coming to the Philippines. We've waited so long for them to come..They have just changed the venue to the bigger Araneta Coliseum, where SuJu had their concerts. Hope they make it a full concert and not just a guest performance. =)

Guest pervertednoona

Guys, here's the news..:

2NE1 confirmed to hold Manila concert on May 15

By JONATHAN M. HICAP

March 18, 2011, 1:38pm

MANILA, Philippines - Get ready, Blackjacks.

K-pop girl group 2NE1 has been confirmed to hold a concert at Araneta Coliseum on May 15. Happee Sy of Pulp Live Productions confirmed the news to Bulletin Entertainment today.

“Yes,” said Sy when Bulletin asked her if, indeed, the popular girl band will be coming over.

Earlier, Sy posted a message on Facebook for K-pop fans.

“May 15 : THE PARTY @ Araneta Coliseum ! :) we got bigger! :D eh.. eh.. eh.. eh.. eh.. eh..eh...eh! and as tradition, we will be having THE FIESTA ! same location as last ss3,” Sy’s message said.

Fans became excited upon hearing the news.

“Yeah! This party will be fun,” one fan said.

2NE1 is very popular in the Philippines especially Sandara Park, who started her showbiz career in the Philippines before becoming a member of 2NE1.

Recently, 2NE1 won the Favorite K-pop Video Award for “Go Away” at the 2011 MYX Music Awards held last March 15 at the Music Museum.

=====================

Must save up!! My girls are coming! :wub:

Archived