►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

bomie and dara had to change their dresses bomi's dress little bit thight for her, dara's dress little bit large for her but thats not their fault (their stylists decision) B) but 2ne1 was shining among others again :w00t: did they win award? can someone post pictures when 2ne1 taking their award and also others?

Yeah. They won MTV's artist of year.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agata9021

Oh gosh...they looked AMAZING! :D

everything is just perfect: clothes, make-up, accesories, hairstyles!

I was like "WOW...now that's 2ne1!! " when I saw them ;D

and Minzy...gosh...she really looks different and really good in that hairstyle :) I totally dig it! :D

<3

CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!

YOHOOO! ARTIST OF THE YEAR!!!!

and yeah, it looks like the three gained weight. which i love most for Dara lol but Bom looks top heavy.

i sense Japan promotions with Mingkki's new hair ^^ and Dara's so cute and fresh look

Guest jjang_21

WOW CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS FOR WINNING ARTIST OF THE YEAR WOHOOO CHEERS

they are so pretty wow minji look so nice and i thinks she's now on diet hehe

i love the cl and bom shoes high heels wow jealous hehe and bom as always so sexy legs legs legs and legs lols

2ne1 jjang

Guest NV4ever

CONGRATS TO 2NE1 FOR WINNING MTV ARTIST OF THE YEAR~!! THEY DESERVES IT SOO MUCH ^^

IM A PROUD BLACKJACK HAHAHA XD

OMG~! The girls were so amazing last night, i love their performances maybe b/c i miss them soo much but i was spazzing non-stop when i was watching their perfs. ^^

They look soo beautiful~! 2NE1 IS SOO ROCKING THOSE BLACK DRESSES AND KILLER HEELS~!

Bommie legs~~ ur killing us bom unnie, sexy to the max

Leader is BLONDE again! i love her in blonde, she's one of the rare kpop idols tat can wear blonde tat well absolutely gorgeous ^^

Dara short hair makes her more mature but still soo beautiful and she's in a dress! keep showing off ur sexy legs daron hahaha

OMG~! Magnae minzy surprised me the most last night! she look soo boss and badass with the new short hair...and the outfit is pretty daring too, alluring hehehe

I LOVE ALL THE OUTFITS OF THE GIRLS LAST NIGHT~! 2NE1 in black dresses, tower-high heels just screams sexy! ;)

i cant wait for their Japan debut...btw, when is it again papa YG?? give us a date plss~~ this is soo deja vu, lol i felt exactly like how i was waiting forever for their comeback last year :lol:

Guest mbjn1234

I love it when there's a lot of updates for 2NE1.

Anyway, all four of them look gorgeous in MTV Daum Music Festival.

And congrats for winning Artist of the year. Is there only one award there?

But anyways, they are so great in the performances.

And I can't wait for their Japan debut.

Btw, the picture with Thunder is cute. For some reason, I can totally imagine him being the 5th member because he looks so pretty. Haha

YG Family Concert 2010 to be Broadcasted in Japan

YG Family will invade the houses of every Japanese fan.

It has been announced that the Japanese TV Channel TBS will broadcast the concert hold by the 2010 YG Family Concert in Seoul with Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy and Psy.

With the expansion of Big Bang and 2NE1 into the Japanese market this is going to be a huge step in development of their promotions.

The show is scheduled to air on March 27 from 9:30 to 11:30 PM.

Be sure to check your TV guide in case you are one of the lucky ones who will enjoy it.

Credit: gokpop

Guest TheExConvict

^ wow dara's face is glowing~!!

i would definitely buy that BB cream! i'm in need of one! and i want that dewy finish too!

does anyone know what BB cream is that?

like the name? and where i could buy it online??? please please?? :D

Archived