►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

11805992.jpg

Source: DC2NE1

21dara129800515450334.jpg

Wassup! With Dalong on vacation!ㅋ I was a bit nervous about going to Japan in January of last year, but guide CL was able to show me around quite comfortablyㅋ Took this picture in the hotel lobby!!! Kya~ The memory of that time is fresh in my mind… Fresh! +.+ The photographer is the author!ㅋ

21dara129801638369728.jpg

With Dalong on vacation! Taken in Harajuku!ㅋ *Talking about sitting in a small restaurant*ㅋ I didn’t know, but the kids could orderㅋ Photographer is doing well!^_^

Translated by: aa-chan

21dara129800028054725.jpg

Good morning~! ^.^ Another picture from yesterday! You got the fire~ I really really wanted to take photos with a delighted pose but this came out as a result ke People watching might find me strange…ke I originally wanted to take a picture of my ‘you got the fire pose’, and Mingkki’s ‘bad bad~’ pose at the roller coaster and did our best!… We’re late so there’s no picture taken of it T.T keke

Source: Dara’s Me2day

Translated by: Isha@21bangs.com

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest agata9021

OMG...the CHAERA pics from Japan are soo cute! CL looks so pretty with her bangs up! :D

I'm so happy that Minji and Dara got to have some fun out! :) but they still remembered to inform us about the other members ;)

they look so funny in disguise by the way ;P those masks and sunglasses...lol ;P

ohhh and the pics from YG concert photobook...ahhh YG LOVE <3

can't wait for their Japanese promotions! :D

2NE1 will be @ MTV X Daum music fest, Feb 19. ^^

21dara129803381260192.jpg

Releasing this totally cute photo!!!ㅋㅋ Accidentally discovered an old picture from leader’s birthday party!!! It’s a picture from CL’s birthday three years agoㅋ *Talks about everyone giving her presents in the practice room*! Ah, cute!!!!^.^

cr: aa-chan

Vogue Girl Korea ~ Etude Dara

dc2ne1voguegirl.jpg

cr: DC2NE1

Guest babysweet

OMG !!!!! :w00t: Dara is wearing a one piece "SHORT" dress !!! She seldom wear short skirts and she always hide her legs....BUT TODAY, she's showing her beautiful toned pair of legs!!!

Dara got such a lovely legs ..... I LOVE IT :wub: she should show off more often...kekeke

BTW, i realised the girls have gain a little bit of weight !!! But they still look healthy

Especially Dara, since she really need to put on some weight .... I can see Dara's is eating well. She's not so skinny here !!!!

Nway, can't wait for their Japan Debut and the US debut cause i want to listened to their new songs ....hahahahaa

Guest bluishme

wow!! nice to see our girls again..

i miss them so much..

minzy looks so good.. she looks like a rock star. haha..

love her new hair!! maknae!!

Looks like bom and Cl gain weight..

and i don't complain.. love our girls.

Dara looks good also.. love her look.. haha.

can't wait for their Japanese album.

hope their Japanese debut will be a huge success and at the same time

i hope they release another korean album around May to July..

ANyways.. Hope Yg will release some info about our girls..

miss them!

Guest key_love

I just have to comment, can't take it...

SERIOUSLY.

-CL's and Bom's heels are as thin as hairs lol (it sounded like a tongue twister)

and they are performing with it!

-WOW... just WOW.

-and they look stunning

I was so amazed I googled Cl's killer bootie..hehe

10045382_219943_330.jpg

Gianmarco Lorenzi Polka Dot Platform Boot

bomie and dara had to change their dresses bomi's dress little bit thight for her, dara's dress little bit large for her but thats not their fault (their stylists decision) B) but 2ne1 was shining among others again :w00t: did they win award? can someone post pictures when 2ne1 taking their award and also others?

Archived