►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

where are they going? are these a new photos? seems like minzy front of dara...

Nope. That was last December when the girls went to Thailand for the Yamaha Fiore Night Party.

Not much update about 2NE1 lately. But one thing is for sure they are busy recording for Japan and US album. 2 albums in a year, that's definitely a treat.

And Dara on another Etude CF. Wow! And Jjangoo is doing a parody again? or he is part of the CF?

News: U-Kiss Kevin, “This Valentine’s Day, I want to receive chocolates from Sandara Park”

Minki, fan meeting is good but I want you girls in a variety show even once in a while...please. kekeke.

Guest songbird86

^omg! where is that from?!

I hope it's a new mv! The girls are going to really busy this year with their Japanese/English/Korean albums (personally I think that the Korean album will be pushed back). Then they have their own seperate things going on, so I hope thehy don't get tired out.

Guest cristina0422

^omg! where is that from?!

I hope it's a new mv! The girls are going to really busy this year with their Japanese/English/Korean albums (personally I think that the Korean album will be pushed back). Then they have their own seperate things going on, so I hope thehy don't get tired out.

That pic is from 2NE1 first mini album jacket (bts?).

Oh yeah. I forgot that they were also planning to release a korean album as well. My gawd! I will be broke but I'm a happy Blackjack for having 3 albums.

Dara's Me2Day

21dara_1297301628_9691.jpg

떠오르는 슈퍼스타 짱매에게 뺏겨버린 우리 매니자 희동이…ㅠㅠ 내 매니저는 어디에….ㅠㅠ 외로운달옹… 흑흑흑ㅋ 짱매에게 밀리다니…..!

Here is our manager Hee Dongie who got left out by superstar Jjang Mei. TT where is my manager…. TT lonely Darong.. *sobsobsob* ke I got left out by jjang mei…..!kekek

21dara_1297300179_71511.jpg

아이쿠!ㅠㅠ이런…큰일낫네..ㅠ여러분…기대하게해서 미안해요ㅋ댓글보구 이발의 정체를 밝히기가 두려워졌어요ㅠ이사람은 탑군도 승리군도 아니에요… 미안해요!ㅠ 이사람은 짱매에요!ㅋ짱매 데뷔하다! YG 패밀리,YG 액터스 이후로 새로생긴 YG 코메디 파트의 진

AIGOO ! TT tt THIS.. its big trouble TT everybody sorry for making you guys expect. i saw your replies and i didnt want to reveal it TT this isn’t TOP or Seungri… sorry!TT this is jang me! jjang mei has debuted! yg family. yg actors and the new born yg comedy part jjang mei!

21dara_1297298528_99334.jpg

굿모닝!^.^ 이 발은 누구의 발일까요???ㅋㅋㅋ어 이거 약간 탑군 스타일인데… ㅋㅋㅋ

good morning! ^.^ who’s feet are these ??? kekek ohh it looked like top for awhile.. kekeke

21dara_1297433942_76872.jpg

예전에 특히 데뷔전과 데뷔초엔 꼭 촌스럽게ㅋ 카메라 가지고 다니면서 무슨 촬영만있으면 기념이라며 사진을찍었었다ㅋ 이건 데뷔전인듯.. 첫자켓촬영날.. 섹쉬하고 건강한 11자 복근을 뽐내는 달옹.. 이미 2년전이군 캬~! 추억의사진들…내가 다 보관중이지 흐흐흐…ㅋ

“When we began, before my debut, and beginning my debut, I always keep my camera handy ke and if anything was memorable, I photographed it. This is me during our photoshoot for our debut…My first album jacket photoshoot…On the 11th, Darong’s hot and healthy abs have been emerged…It’s already 2 years ago, kya~! Memories in pictures…It’s been archived huhuhu….ke”

credit: winggerdinggers@DGH + knucklepink@DGH + OhDara

Guest songbird86

^Lol, wow I can't believe I forgot he pic was from there. I must be craving anythng new from 2ne1 I just got excited the possibility of something new.

Ah memories.... I really should look at those pictures again.

Edit: Just finished listening to a 'Try to Follow Me' remix-

2NE1- Try to Follow Me (Rexrowdee Remix)

What do you think?

Guest NV4ever

Kevin is such a loyal dara-fanboy~! i wonder when he meet 2NE1 on music shows maybe he'll start spazzing?? hahaha

2NE1 Where Art Thou??? gosh i miss them!

Flowers from 2ne1 ~ Yeolbong's opening

yeolbongtwitter.jpg

cr: twitter/YEOLBONG

Daum releases poll results for top 9 most charismatic leaders

1585xi.th.png

In a recent survey on Daum, fans voted for the most charismatic leader amongst K-pop idol groups. SNSD's Taeyeon received first place, coming in with 22,453 votes.

She was followed by Big Bang's G-Dragon, who received 5,590 votes. Victoria from f(x) received third place, drawing in 5,283 votes. Rounding out the top 4 was BEAST's Doojoon, who received 4,859 votes.

Others on the list include Yonghwa from C.N. Blue, CL from 2NE1, Jo Kwon from 2AM, Onew from SHINee, and Secret's Hyosung.

What do you think of this list? Are there any leaders that you think should have placed in the top 9?

1. Taeyeon (SNSD)

2. G-Dragon (Big Bang)

3. Victoria (f(x))

4. Doojoon (BEAST)

5. Yonghwa (C.N. Blue)

6. CL (2NE1)

7. Jokwon (2AM)

8. Onew (SHINee)

9. Hyosung (Secret)

Source: Daum and Forever Shining SHINee

cr: koreaboo

Which girl group won #1 on music shows the fastest?

With dozens of girl groups debuting each year, the competition has gotten fiercer than ever in the idol market. But which girl group came out on top and took home #1 the fastest?

In a research survey done by MyDaily, first place was taken by miss A. The girls won with their debut track, “Bad Girl Good Girl,” within 22 days of their debut on KBS’s “Music Bank.”

2NE1 takes second by ranking first with “Fire” on SBS’s “Inkigayo” 40 days after their debut, while 4minute follows at third with an “Inkigayo” award as well for “Muzik,” 105 days after their debut.

For Hallyu star SNSD, it took them 115 days to reach the top with their Lee Seung Chul remake of “Girls’ Generation” on “Inkigayo,” placing them at fourth.

T-ara ranked in at “Music Bank” with “Bo Peep Bo Peep” 159 days after their debut, while SISTAR took 198 days to place first with “How Dare You.” The Wonder Girls first debuted on February 13th back in 2007, but took home their first win with their “Tell Me” craze on “Inkigayo” on October 28th.

Groups that follow are After School with 340 days, SECRET with 480 days, the Brown Eyed Girls with 703 days, and KARA with 718 days.

Source: MyDaily via Daum

cr: allkpop

Guest NV4ever

aww...Minzy's room look soo kutee~! very neat and clean ^^ she likes purple?? i'd imagined magnae room to be filled with green and Stich LOL~~ LOVE THE VIEW! Overlooking the Han River awesome :D

GD and CL should rank on top for most charismatic leader~! those two have charisma and stage presence tat no one can deny! oh well...this is only a small portion of fanvotes ^.^

2NE1’s Dara shares a pre-debut photo of herself floating on the ceiling

20110213dara1.th.jpg

On February 12th, 2NE1’s Dara shared a pre-debut picture through her me2day of her self-named ‘11-line abs’.

The singer wrote, “A long time ago, before our debut and around the beginning of our debut, I’d bring a camera everywhere whenever we had a photoshoot and take pictures to leave a memory of it. I think this was before my debut.. Our first jacket photoshoot.. This is Dal-ong showing off her sexy and healthy ‘11 line’ abs.. It’s already two years ago, kya~! Pictures of memory, I’m storing them all hehehe…”

Although the picture looks like she’s somehow defying gravity, Dara revealed that she’s actually lying on the floor, and the picture was just flipped to achieve the effect.

Fans commented, “Even if I flip the picture, it still looks like you’re on the ceiling”, “Where’s your abs? You look so skinny, what do you eat??,” and “Fashionista!!! Two years ago and now, still so cool~”.

Source: Newsen via Nate

Credit: allkpop

e5k1lt.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 우리 오늘 이분 콘서트에 왔어요~!!!ㅋ 이분은 뉴규~???

Translation: “Wassup?! ? ^.^ Today, we came to this person’s concert~! Who is this man~??”

6gejix.jpg

어머 사진을 안올렷네… 깜빡 깜빡하나… 벌써??? ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: Dara’s Me2Day

Translation: knucklepink@twitter

Archived