Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bettechai

hello first time posting here im just a silent lurker...hehehe

dara and thunder so cute together they looklike a twin...hahaha

^^^ is thAt the shades the CL wore kn go away mv but black version for dara..cute

Seungri TOOK - 2NE1 CUT

omo omo~~~ do you guys hear Love is Ouch Japanese ver? can't wait!! :D

aigoo~ after watching this, I really miss 2ne1TV, seriously! Park Bom is so cute!! ^.^

Minzy is recording inside!

yes i did hear it in the beginning :w00t:

at the end, Seungri "Minzy am sorry! sanrangHae!" haha so cute :wub: and all of them waiting for Minzy's reply when she says noproblem; hal [got-ya/ok]" adorable!

also CL said to wait for 2ne1tv season 3 ^^

Guest cristina0422

OMO! 2NE1tv S3? Gah! I knew it will not just end on season 2. They really need to have season 3 and Bommie is getting funnier everytime in it. And with them doing activities abroad, they will surely be miss in Korea..that's why season 3 is a must. And the clip just reveal Love is Ouch japanese. Ver. I hope there will be a new song too, it seems that there's alot of people working on their Japanese Album. I'm excited...March 16 please come now! kekeke.

21dara129688063626367.jpg

와쌉!^.^ 어제 엠넷에서 승리원장님 모프로그램에 우리가 나온걸봤는데ㅋ짧지만 너무 재밌더라구요!와…봄이 진짜! 대박!ㅋㅋ항상 같이있으면서 느끼는거지만 우리만보긴 아까워요!ㅠ영혼을 울리는 목소리 박봄! 영혼을 웃기는 예능감 박봄! 짱~! (사진은 내용과 관련없음ㅋ)

Translation: Wassup!^.^ We recently came to see President Seungri on his Mnet programㅋ Short, but really funny! Wah… It’s really Bom! Daebak!ㅋㅋ If we’re always together, we feel good and it’s precious!ㅠ The soulful voice of Park Bom! The artistic and laughter inspiring, Park Bom! Best~! (I just used this pictureㅋ)

cr: aa-chan

source: Dara Me2day

‘Sun’ from “Secret Garden” starred in 2NE1’s “I Don’t Care”

20110205leejongseok.th.jpg

Actor Lee Jong Suk had been the industry for a while before his fame shot straight up through his portrayal of ‘Sun’ in ”Secret Garden“.

As we’ve seen, stalking comes with popularity, so the netizens have quickly found some old footage of the star.

It turns out that he was the “playboy” 2NE1 sang about in “I Don’t Care“. He plays the role of a thoughtless boyfriend who flirts with all the ladies in their music video.

Netizens commented, “People who are meant to get popular, get popular,” “He looks like he has Oska’s hair,” and “His past is cute.”

source: Newsen

credit: allkpop

2NE1’s CL confirms a 3rd season for ‘2NE1 TV’!

Great news, Blackjacks! 2NE1’s ‘baddest female’ has confirmed that ‘2NE1 TV‘ will continue for a third season.

Seungri participated in Mnet’s “Took” program, through which he gave fans a glimpse into his world. When they followed him into YG Entertainment’s headquarters, they ran into his four fierce labelmates, 2NE1.

In the midst of their exchange, CL held up three fingers and grinned, ” Everyone, please look out for ‘2NE1 TV season 3′!”

credit: allkpop

Guest Sonia.Shin

im so happy that 2NE1 tv is going to air!!! hehe

I think they are going to film their promotion in Japan!

and wow they are re-recording songs in Japanese~! I hope they have a English version of IDC!

that would be so great!!!! =D anyways I can't waittt~~!

ahhh thanx Baddest Female!!! <3 it's great to have confirmation on S3.

now we just have to wait ^_^ i luv'd BabyMin's "HUL", when BabyRi said i luv u lol

Goddess D's mitu on Lady Spring is so sweet <3 Park Sisters <3

Guest NV4ever

2NE1TV SEASON 3??? OMG~! Best News I've Heard All Week!

I miss the girls soo much, seeing them again on Seungri's mnet show made me miss them even more!

Bommie always crack me up even though i dont understand a thing wat they're saying LOL

Guest TheExConvict

Ooh didn't know Minzy hang out with the backup dancers! That's pretty interesting :D

Btw, isn't that guy one of the twins? Omo!! If there was no other girl with them, I would have thought they were dating!! Lol and I read somewhere they tweet to each other too.....hmmmmm

^____~

Guest TheExConvict

^ wow CL dressed really feminine and chic, while Dara seems to be aging backwards....lol she dressed like a teenager guy....lol i think she should start dreesing more womanly now, since she's already 27 this year....but she looks cute though

it seems like 2NE1 is not only busy with their Japanese album, they will be with their American album as well.

DJPoet just tweeted about working with them in Korea ^^

j9blp1.jpg

this is getting more exciting! ^^

Archived