►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are 2NE1 doing on their two-week break?

After conquering the charts with their first official album last year, the members of 2NE1 are finally enjoying a two-week break in preparation of their upcoming advancement into the Japanese market.

Osen found out what the girls were up to on their sweet breaks and revealed that Sandara Park, who always wished to hang out with her hometown friends, is in the Philippines, spending time with her friends.

CL is vacationing in Europe with her family and is visiting various museums and historic sites.

Minzy and Park Bom are the only two remaining in Korea. In order to enjoy their break for as long as possible, the two completely cut contact with their agency the minute their 16-days break started and have been reported to be seen everywhere meeting family and friends.

In about a month, 2NE1 will be joining the other Hallyu stars in Japan by holding hands with Avex for their advancement. Many are already anticipating what Avex can do for 2NE1, as they’ve already launched stars such as BoA and TVXQ into top stars of the Hallyu wave.

Source + Photos: Osen via Daum

Credit: allkpop

Guest bettechai

is the news true..

that dara is in the philippines.. oh my... need to track her..LOL

:wub: :wub: :wub:

wow cant wait for they're next album...

2NE1’s Minzy gives away a free teddy bear

20100112minzy.jpg

2NE1’s Minzy has created a fun little contest for her me2day friends!

On January 11th, Minzy updated her me2day with a picture of her kissing a teddy bear along with the post, “Take a teddy bear as a souvenir~^_^ Only for one person that gives this bear a good name~I will hold a lottery and give this bear as a gift~ keke kkya-ha-hat~ Isn’t this kid cute?”

20100112minzyme2day.jpg

Over 2,000 responses have been submitted by her me2day friends, and Minzy finally wrote, “I finally chose a good name~^^ the person who has been chosen~! Please take good care of this kid~~ Thank you all for replying~! Now this kid is going to fly over to the person~! ke Good night everyone~~ keke.”

Although Minzy stated that a name has been chosen, she has not revealed who exactly the winner was, and she therefore left many of her fans in high hopes of being the teddy bear contest’s winner.

Source + Photos: Daum

Credit: allkpop

Although eliminated in JYP audition, Goo Hara, IU, CL get a big succes: "Is Park Jin Young hurt?"

2011011312020810011.jpg

JYP audition for JYP entertainment gained attention because they have eliminated talented stars.

Recognized as a booster of ‘mainstream’ singer, IU also has experienced to be eliminated from JYP audition. IU’s audition video in the most recent JYP Entertainment audition in 2008 has become a hot topic.

Unfortunately, IU who sang a Bubble Sister’s song ‘So Much Love, So Much Laughter’ was eliminated.

At the moment, IU did recording together with Park Jin Young for the OST of KBS 2TV drama ‘Dream High’. IU said, “It’s the first time to be involved in an OST recording. I have seen the company president at audition and do recording together is a blessed for me.”

Goo Hara, member of girl group Kara that is very popular in Japan, also has participated in JYP audition. At 2008 JYP Entertainment audition, in fact Goo Hara was gaining interest. Although has an impressive performance in final audition, Goo Hara was eliminated. Although failed in JYP Entertainment Audition, Goo Hara won best female MC awards at KBS Enterntainment Awards last year. Kara’s Japanese debut song ‘Mister’ was selected by local broadcasting program as hit song and received a lot of love.

Lee Ki Kwang ‘Beast’ originally is a trainee in JYP. Recently, Park Jin Young appeared on KBS 2TV ‘Win Win’, MC Lee Ki Kwang explained the reason why he did not debuted with JYP, “I have recognized my talent”

Instead of debuted with JYP, he debuted as a member of ‘Beast’ from Cube Entertainment that was founded 3 years ago by Hong Seung Song, the former president of JYP Entertainment. Beast, idol with excellent vocal and splendid performance, successfully sold out the tickets for their first concert. Beast also has received a lot of love from fans.

CL ‘2NE1’, from YG Entertainment, also was a trainee in JYP. CL still maintains her close relationship with JYP singers and also supports them. 2NE1 first album has 3 title songs, they are Can’t Nobody, Go Away, and Clap Your Hands has dominated the music chart last year. 2NE1 received Top Ten Award in Melon Awards, along with Album of The Year, and Best Girl Group Award.

Source: Nate

Translation: rifni@dkpopnews.net

Guest JayCy90

Ah, this is random. I suddenly thought of GD&TOP's track 집에 가지마 (Don't Go Home). The chorus sounded very familiar. I thought of where did I here it from. Didn't Bommie recorded this in the studio with GD and T.O.P? The 2NE1TV ep where T.O.P imitated Bom's 'Eung'. Someone pls correct me if I'm wrong. :ph34r:

Guest lumierie

Ah, this is random. I suddenly thought of GD&TOP's track 집에 가지마 (Don't Go Home). The chorus sounded very familiar. I thought of where did I here it from. Didn't Bommie recorded this in the studio with GD and T.O.P? The 2NE1TV ep where T.O.P imitated Bom's 'Eung'. Someone pls correct me if I'm wrong. :ph34r:

Yes, Bom was originally slated to feature in "Don't Go Home", as the clip in 2ne1tv S2 showed, both GD and Bom were not satisfied in the outcome. If I understand correctly Bom's voice was too powerful for the song's style.

Guest i.meisee

Dara is so sweet. She's fully supporting her younger brother.

But too bad for us, she didn't accept any guesting when she was here in Manila.

Hopefully they would perform here soon. ^^

b54o6o.jpg

블랙이들한테 싸인씨디 받음!^_^V 흐뭇흐뭇!ㅋcry 사녹 보고왔어요…대박 멋있어ㅠㅠ그렇게 노래불러주면 절대로 안떠날거같아요ㅋ정말 블랙이들곁에 stay 하고싶게 만드는무대였어요!꺅!+.+ 앗…난 누나지…ㅋ잠시 정신이…ㅋㅋㅋ 암튼 멋진동생들 홧팅!^.^

I got the autographed CD from my bro MBLAQ!^_^V good good! Watched their advanced recording of 'cry' ... so nice T.T I won't leave if they sing for me like that, it was the stage letting me stay with them! Wow! +.+ oops.. I'm an older sister.. I was out of my mind for a sec...lol Awesome bros, Good luck!^.^

Translation: http://www.facebook.com/2NE1

Guest cristina0422

Please take down that article. It was an article way back 2009 and it's so old. The source is not even credible and the first couple of lines in the article is a false information, not even true. Something like that should not be spread here.

Anyway,

Some Etude pics

aq8u.jpg

eqgn.jpg

40pi.jpg

61f580dacc3b4c92bb195b7.jpg

credits: Lee Hyo Sup (spiffyhyosup) @twitter + WeLoveDara @twitter + OhDara

tumblr_lf0magX5iJ1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

BOM NEW ME2with her unni !!

울언니 좀 짱인듯!!o(^▽^)o 방금울언니 독주회를 다녀왔어요~~ㅠㅠ앵콜로.. You and I 를… ㅠㅠ 언제연습했데? 눈물날뻔 했자나..ㅠㅠ 첼로로듣는 유앤아이 들어보셨어용??☆*:.。. o(≥▽≤)o .。.:*☆

Guest StarXIV

^ Thanks. Here's the translation.

In English:

Unni is a little awesome!!o(^▽^)o Just got back from meeting her now~~ㅠㅠEncore.. You and I… ㅠㅠ When did you practice? I cried..ㅠㅠ Did you listen to ‘You & I’ with the cello??☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

cr to aa-chan.net

In English:

my sister ROCKS!! o(^▽^)o i just have been to my sister’s solo recital~~T.T & she played “You and I” as an encor… T.T when did she practice this? i almost cried.. T.T have you ever heard “You and I” played by a cello?? ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

cr to HuisuYoon@21bangs.com

@taintedtears: Bom didn't go for vacation in US coz her sister was in town (Seoul) for a Solo Concert which was held on Jan 14. ^^

Ngawwwwww! It looks like her sister performed a cello version of You and I as a dedication to her. That's so sweet! That also means that Bom is in the US doesn't it? her sister resides in the US.

Bom must be having so much fun. The last vacation she had to the US lasted like 3 days. LOL

Wait, didn't the article say that Bom was in Korea?

Archived