►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sjaikb

Information revealed about 2NE1 CL’s father

Many Blackjacks are aware of the close bond that 2NE1’s CL shares with her family, but little was known about them, especially her father.

Recently, it was discovered that CL’s father, Lee Ki Jin, works as a Physics professor at Seogang University. He had even drawn a picture book for his two daughters, CL and Ha Rin! Her father had also constructed the infamous bass robots used in 2NE1’s “Can’t Nobody” music video.

After unearthing details about her father, netizens commented, “Now that I think about it, she’s a mother’s friend’s daughter” (the girl you never want to be compared to by your mother), “I don’t think there’s anything she would be envious of”, and “CL has always been a superior type.”

Source: Xsports via Daum Media

Credit: allkpop

Guest rukiie

wait... if the Philippines album being launch in 4 different places in the Phillipines... maybe one member will be in each location?

It would be kinda cool!

It could also be that the girls will join Dara after finishing up some work or training, who know they could be recording to their Japanese single or something.

YG did say that Taeyang is taking dance lessons in the states so maybe he sent one of the girls with him, maybe Minji?

Anything is possible.

I tihnk IU's back up dancer just made a mistake like the MELON awards did when they called 2NE1's stage Kitsch Girls, kitsch is a derogatory word for an art form that is just a mass production copy of real art or inferior imitation. Basically thats like saying that 2NE1 are girls that copy real art and make a worthless imitation... not exactly a nice term.

Engrish is such an issue in Korea.

I'm suprised Melon didn't get ish from international blackjacks for that.

so Dara's in the mother land, well that's why as of late there's been no new mitu's lol

that back up dancer

made me mad! u don't hurt YG's beautiful baby!!! i hope he got scolded properly by Kblackjacks, because honestly i'm not buying his excuse!

and speaking of baby, Minzy seems to be back at her house for a mini vaca 2. I'm so curious as to where Lady B and

Leader are at. Bommie luvs going stateside, 2bad she didn't go with TaeYang; she could have visited her cute niece (or was it nephew ^_^)

can't wait for the Japanese debut...and that we won't have to wait too long for another album since Prez said around May or June!!!

11/01/10 (AM 11:48) - DARA

atm3qo.jpg

happy birthday melissa ~! ^.^ 오랜 만에 만난 친구들! 생일을 맞은 멜리사와 장난꾸러기 조로스!ㅋㅋㅋ여전하구만!ㅋㅋ

In English: happy birthday melissa ~! ^.^ My friends whom I haven't seen in a while! Melissa, the birthday girl and the jokester, Joros! Ke ke ke same as it was always! Ke ke ke

Credit: Dara's Me2day

Translation:GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest dbldown

^the girl on Dara's me2day looks like Amee lucas haha she's pretty..is she an actress in Philippines..?

Cant wait for the Etude Cf to come out! Dara looks adorable^^

Her name is Melissa Ricks and she was on the same program that Dara was on called Star Circle Quest. She was a runner up too, but was subsequently signed and has done TV, Movies and Variety shows. She was in the TOP 5 aka "The FAB FIVE" and the youngest of the group. Along with the other 4 Melissa became quite popular and is considered among the top celebrities today. The guy in the shot is Joross Gamboa also one of the five and also a top celebrity today. They are all good friends from what we can gather in the media and Dara's own interviews.

DARA ME2DAY

21dara129467221348451.jpg

아까 돌고래쇼 보구 바다사자도 보고ㅋ기념품 파는곳에 가보니 수달인지 물개인지..잘모르겟지만 수달 닮은 밍끼닮은 귀여운인형이잇길래삿어요!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 귀여워! 밍끼선물이다~!^_^v

Guest tazanya

Please Please Please be careful where you get your music from.  ESP kpop. more and more we are seeing illegal "albums" popping up on seeming legit sites.

v5zeix.png

Warning!!! Hot Topic Selling Unauthorized 2NE1 and other Kpop Digital Albums

PP10091500004.JPG

Thanks to tips from YGL-ers we have learned that Hot Topic, a US clothing store, is selling unauthorized MP3 copies of 2NE1's "Acapella" album.  See below:

ehnibn.jpg

As you know there is NO SUCH THING as a 2NE1 acapella album.   All 2NE1 acapella's songs are sold EXCLUSIVELY through YGMusicshop and/or MNET.com.  Moreover, the album art is clearly the art from the FIRE digital single; that was never released for sale to the public (promotional copies only were released).  Finally, Hot Topic lists 2NE1 as the music label, when in fact 2NE1 is the artist and YG Entertainment/MNET is the label.  

Based on this information, we are asking that you NOT purchase this album and purchase your acapellas from authorized distributors only.

Please help us to have these illegal albums removed by contacting Hot Topic and lodging a complaint.  You can either tweet, facebook, or email them.  We plan to do all three.

Hot Topic's

Twitter

Hot Topic's Facebook

or send an email to customer service HERE!

Those of you that are VIPs or Shawols, please also get the word out to those fandoms. 

In any event, we are contacting Hot Topic and YGE about the unauthorized sale of 2NE1's songs.  Thank you Blackjacks for finding these fraud albums and bringing them to our attention!

Source:

Hot Topic

Thanks to the tips from: tad091 @twitter

Article by tazanya @ygladies.com

110110 dara me2day video

cr: nyxtimebb @ YT

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=215561&view=findpost&p=16820199"]

아까 돌고래쇼 보구 바다사자도 보고ㅋ기념품 파는곳에 가보니 수달인지 물개인지..잘모르겟지만 수달 닮은 밍끼닮은 귀여운인형이잇길래삿어요!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 귀여워! 밍끼선물이다~!^_^v

awwwww are the maknae's missing each other? awwwww uber cute <3

where are Lady Spring and Leadah? it's so nice to see Dara and Minzy vacationing

and relaxing. they have so much work ahead of them this year. i hope they're all

2gether soon.

thanx for sharing all these <3

Archived