►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that KSTARS Lovers Mag pic of the girls...gorgeous!

it's redundant to say that Dara looks amazing ^_^ her face is flawless!

i luv the stare of our beautiful Bommie unnie, Min looks like a doll as always ^_^

both their lips are very pretty, and ofcourse fierce Leader in sunglasses ^0^

Dara's face looks different in her latest mitu :), she looks cute though in that outfit ^0^

Happy Holidays Black Jacks!!! In the spirit of Holiday, I am going to share these cute 2ne1 related (group or solo) fan arts ^_^

ToAnyoneFanArt.jpg

ItHurtsFanArt.jpg

B2Five.jpg

I don't know what does she meant by B2Five :lol:

Hello.jpg

Source: http://blog.naver.com/noeunjung93

===

Source: Deviantart

_fanart__2ne1_it_hurts___bom_by_kheyar0320-d32h7fe.png

_fanart__2ne1_it_hurts___cl_by_kheyar0320-d32h7ht.png

_fanart__2ne1_it_hurts___dara_by_kheyar0320-d32h7ku.png

_fanart__2ne1_it_hurts___minzy_by_kheyar0320-d32h7mj.png

2ne1___dara_by_enjelia-d31xt11.jpg

2ne1_by_denieselovesmnm-d356jvr.png

2ne1_sandara_by_nerdmaso-d32wdgk.jpg

942da7ea66915928222d8aa1efdf2acc-d337ebr.jpg

blue_green_by_yuu_ichi-d32g80k.jpg

can__t_nobody_by_shinkunofatalism-d34ocul.jpg

headphones_by_chibi_kuya1-d347dys.jpg

it_hurts_by_keiji_kun-d328mpj.jpg

it_hurts_by_pandahatlara-d32roht.jpg

omg_corn_by_pink_bucket-d359iqz.png

park_bom_by_fenlicious-d33clfb.jpg

===

And these following fan arts are by far my favorites of them all :wub: They are so simple yet so cool ^_^

Bom of Hearts

bom_of_hearts_by_matchacha-d34nic2.jpg

CL of Spades

cl_of_spades_by_matchacha-d34wxb6.jpg

Dara of Diamonds

dara_of_diamonds_by_matchacha-d34q7rs.jpg

Minzy of Clubs

minji_of_clubs_by_matchacha-d34in5j.jpg

Source: Deviantart

2NE1's Messages for GD & TOP

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credit: DC2NE1

Translations

BOM's Message

"GD & TOP"

Congratulations! Congratulations!

Handsome playa -!!!

Album daebak!! Especially Oh yeah!!!

CL's Message

GD AND T.O.P

Let's Go "HIGH HIGH!"

up in the "SKY!!!

Dara's Message

GD & TOP

Charming gentleman ~ Jingyo and Tabi ~~~!!!

This album great ~! zzang! ^.^

Album daebak please~~~!!

Fighting! Fighting! Yeah Yeah Yeah!!!

Minji's Message

GD and TOP's album is finally, finally coming ~~~ ♡

Please support handsome oppa's charming stage, feeling very satisfied in the heart!!

Lots of love for this album~

Uwah!! zzang!!

English Translation: Miseremei@bigbanghaven

What 2NE1 use as their ringtones

kstar030phone.jpg

K-Celebs who silent-mode their mobile:

Alexander - U-Kiss

SooHyun - U-Kiss

Park Jung Min - SS501

G-Dragon - Big Bang

Minho - Shu-I

In Seok - Shu-I

Jinon - F-Cuz

Kim Hyun Joong / Hyung Joon (not sure which their names are identical in Japanese!) - SS501

K-Celebs who use their own songs as ringtones:

Kiseob - U-Kiss [Man Man Ha Ni]

Kevin - U-Kiss [shut Up]

Cheon Juson - Co-Ed [Too Late]

Miryo & Jea - BEG [Love Is...]

Jin Seok - Shu-I [bomb Bomb Bomb]

K-Celebs who use songs by other people as ringtones:

Eli - U-Kiss [all be there by usher]

Minji - 2NE1 [Love the Way You Lie - Eminem and Rihanna]

Ga-In - BEG [Christmas Song by Faith Evans]

Narsha - BEG [Like a Star by Corrine Bailey Rae]

Rana - 9Muses [beautiful Thing by Xiah Junsu]

K-Celebs who use standard ringtones:

T.O.P. - Big Bang

CL - 2NE1

Sandara - 2NE1

Park Beom - 2NE1

Ye Jun - F.Cuz

JiHyuk - Supernova

Translated by: christabel88 @ bigbangupdates

Scanned by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

Source: KStar Lovers Japanese Magazine

101223 DARA ME2DAY

21dara129308643669273me.jpg

와쌉?!? 확실히 머리를 짧게 자르니까 훨씬 더 보이쉬~ 해보이는거같아요ㅋㅋ 안그래도 여성스러운면이 없는데 이거 이쩌나ㅋ 난 괜찬은데… 괜찬아요??ㅋㅋ

Guest tazanya

@ashlei I totally forgot to thank you for the fanart just so amazingly lovely thanks so much.

Can't believe the year is almost over.  so looking forward to what 2ne1 has in store for us in 2011.

SOOOOOOO since its gotten a bit quiet here.  lemme ask a few questions.

1) What was your favorite 2ne1 moment of 2010?

2) What was your most embarrassing Blackjack moment of 2010, if any?

3) What was your favorite moment from each member Minzy/Dara/CL/Bom?

4) What are you looking forward the most from 2ne1 in 2011?

To answer my own questions:

1) What was your favorite 2ne1 moment of 2010?  

It's hard to pick out just one moment, but if I was to boil to just one.  I CAN'T!  indulge me I have two.

First, the girls performance of the VMAs was unforgettable to me.  The fact that they have not even debut in Japan yet and the response was so positive to their performance. The way the girls OWNED the stage was just like one of a million reasons why 2ne1 is #1 in my heart.

Video of the girls at MTV Japan VMAs 

The second best moment is 2ne1 four-peating on Inkigayo... when I go to the Inki wiki page and scroll down I am so proud to see my babies as the artist with the most consecutive inkigayo wins.  So brilliant.

2) What was your most embarrassing Blackjack moment of 2010, if any?

earlier in the year with all the shipping wars. I was really mortified.  I started to stay away from here and other places cuz I could not take all the drama.  I hated that our fandom was only being considered a shipping fandom, rather than lovers of 2ne1 with shipping as a fun addendum to loving 2ne1.  So very glad and proud that has all calmed down now. We were able to deal with the situation and come out on the other side a better stronger fandom YIPPPEEEEE!

What I am not embarrassed or even pissed about is when others call our fandom elitist.  "Elitism is the belief or attitude that some individuals, who supposedly form an elite — a select group of people with intellectwealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes — are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight or those who view their own views as so; whose views and/or actions are most likely to be constructive to society as a whole; or whose extraordinary skills, abilities or wisdom render them especially fit to govern.[1] wikipedia"

Personally I am an elitist, I like striving to be the best, I usually support things I feel are the best.  TO ME... ie in my opinion, 2ne1 is the best,  They may not be the best to others, but they are the best TO ME.  If this opinion makes me an elitists....  I don't ca eh eh eh eh aree.

3) What was your favorite moment from each member Minzy/Dara/CL/Bom?

Actually my favorite Minzy moment would have to be (gosh ya'll know I stan her so hard, don't even know if there is one moment)  Oh yes there is and its relatively recent at the YG Concert.  my baby was so awesome in her solo (one of the only time when I wanted to strangle YGE was when minzy's solo was not performed on Day 2 of the concert soooooo dang pissed.)  Somehow I was able to film her sexy body waves her vocals, her dancing, her charisma blew me away and I am a Minzy stan.  My mind was like "finally people will see that she has solo potential just like the other girls.... finally my baby gets to shine for more than being dancing ero-minzy"

My Short Fancam of Minzy's Lexy Cover

4) What are you looking forward the most from 2ne1 in 2011?

MORE MINZY!!!! Actually, I am hoping upon all hope in my soul that YGE comes the USA with the YG Family concert.  or at the least 2ne1 at hollywood bowl.  I want to see my babies in America and can they perform the wonderously sassy Can't Nobody english please lol

What about ya'll?

Guest NV4ever

Ohhh the girls feature on a japanese magazine~!! they're look sooo kool ^^ ChaeRa <3333 hahahaha

im soo ready to see the girls debut in japan right now~! they're soo gonna rock the scene kekeke

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO 2NE1 AND ALL BLACKJACKS~! ^^ MERRY CHRISTMASS 8D

Guest Himitsuu

DARA ME2DAY UPDATE 24/12/10

21dara129315529466592me.jpg

와쌉?! 인형전시회 갔다가 잠시 차마시러왔어요ㅋ 근데 이것은……. 두둥! 이거 마시면… 입술에 거품이 묻는다는…. 그…그거?!ㅋㅋ오마이갓…… 나 이거 어떡게마셔요ㅋㅋㅋ부끄러~ *^^* 아…그래봤자… 현실은..내가 닦아야함 _-_ㅋㅋㅋㅠ

21dara129315592025558me.jpg

여기 외로운영혼 한명 더 추가요~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 입술에 묻은거 본인이 직접 휴지로 닦았어요 푸하하… 봄라임ㅋㅋ 봄라임씨는 이런거 징그럽대요ㅋㅋ 그래두 막상 그런 상황이오면 좋아할듯?ㅋ 아이고 크리스마스 이브날 둘이 이러고 놀고있음…ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ재밌어요!ㅋㅋㅋ

21dara129315835681398me.jpg

봄라임의 거품을 닦아줄 그는 과연 어디에….??? 왕자님은 어디에~?^^ 신청받습니다!ㅋ선착순 21명에게… ㅋ상상하실 기회를 드립니다ㅋㅋㅋ 미안해요~! 우리 아직 사장님때매 안되요ㅋㅋㅋ 알죠?!ㅋㅋ아이고오~~~ ㅋㅋ

WEEEE PARK SISTERS!!! <3

Merry Christmas Blackjacks!

^

Dara's ME2DAY Translations

me2dayDARA101224.jpg

what’s up?! The doll exhibition just finished I stopped real quick for some tea..but this is……oh! if i drink this… i’ll have foam on my lips…th…that?! oh my gosh……how can i drink this kekeke i’m embarrassed~ *^^* ah…but…in reality..i have to wipe it _-_kekekeTT

me2dayDARA452.jpg

here’s another lonely soul~!!! kekeke i wiped the stuff that was on my lips pwahaha…it’s bom keke bom said this kind of stuff is disgusting keke but once it actually happen maybe she’ll like it? ke oh man it’s christmas eve and this is how us two are spending it…TT TT kekeke it’s fun! kekeke

me2dayDARA453.jpg

where’s the person that will wipe the foam off of bom’s lips….??? where’s the prince~?^^ we’re taking registrations! ke to the first 21 people…ke i’ll give you a chance to imagine it kekeke i’m sorry~! we can’t yet because of our president kekeke you know right?! keke oh mannn~~~ keke

cr: mizz_julie@21bangs.com

Archived