►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheExConvict

wth? what's up with neg reps? :unsure:

and FYI, i am not new here...i have other older acount.

plus i am not shipping!

i just said i really want to see Dara in a korean drama and hopefully with Jang Geun Suk coz he's awesome! and they would look really good together...

why u guys so sensitive? just bcoz i have different opinion than most of u.

i'm not even shipping, i don't ship anything....

plus i am not shipping!

i just said i really want to see Dara in a korean drama and hopefully with Jang Geun Suk coz he's awesome! and they would look really good together...

it's not that people are so sensitive. we just don't want any drama starting again in the thread like it did before :] i see where youre coming from but i guess, just any pairing in general with the girls i guess is not valid here. period. please don't take what i said the wrong way *virtual blackjack hug* ^_^

anyhoww....i was wondering, will the girls be on the 600th episode of inkigayo?? i've kinda been wondering about the whole thing since they attended the MAMA's. i hope it didn't strain their relationship with SBS?...

@ ch1nky - 2ne1 will not be on Inkigayo.. only those promoting album there today.. no YG artist actually.. but i don't know.. and i think Minji is with her sister today..

Guest fedeliz

plus i am not shipping!

@exconvict :vicx::) hello! :) let them say , what they wanted to say .only you and i knows that is only a wishful thinking to see her again for a change. anyway if it is a big deal for them as i say, let them..... important is what we meant ,is not that serious & big ;):)

Guest oh`retro

^ Thanks for the video!

Bom looked so stunning.

I loveee her long straight black hair, so jealous, haha.

The girls sounded really good, full of energy. :)

[101212] 2NE1 Go Away @ Korea China Song Festival

http://dlrmdlrm.egloos.com/1196714

2NE1 - Go Away (Dec 12, 2010)

Cr: CodeAnalysisSeason2 @ YT

wow. this has got to be my favorite performance of GA. They sound quality was great and the mics were awesome. I think this performance alone shows that Dara can sing & if the backtrack wasnt so loud, you could hear that... also that Bom's not as breathless as everyone thinks she is... and that Minzy & CL don't need autotune at all & they are actually good singers.

the other thing that I liked about this performance was the fact that it seemed a bit, I dunno, more casual? the girls were in sneakers and not heels, and their overall attitude seemed more relaxed and fun. It was great to see :D

Dara Me2day Dec13

21dara129222300506887me.jpg

이게 뭐게요~~???!!! ㅋㅋ MAMA때 채리니 공중에 메달려있었자나요ㅋㅋ 리허설때 그거 그림자 찍은거에요! 이거 씨엘 그림자에요!ㅋㅋ 형체를 알아볼수없지만 그래도 카리쓰마가 느껴지지않아요? 유후~!!!

schedule update Dec15: Melon Music Awards & Super Star Concert

copyof1w.th.jpg copyof1p.th.jpg

Park Bom participated in GD&TOP’s upcoming album

tumblr_ldd1kn7IM61qzjb8ko1_500.jpg

With their YouTube broadcast “World Premiere” in a couple days, fans are eagerly waiting to get a taste of GD&TOP’s music. To further add to the hype, it has been revealed that 2NE1’s Park Bom will be helping GD&TOP for their highly anticipated upcoming album release on December 24th.

On December 13th, a YG Entertainment representative revealed, “Park Bom has been featured on a track titled ‘OH YEAH‘ from the soon-to-be-released GD&TOP album… Park Bom will also join GD&TOP for their broadcast performances.”

That means Park Bom will be singing with GD&TOP for their December 19th debut stage on SBS’s ‘Inkigayo’ with a performance of ‘OH YEAH,’ and she plans to continue to perform with them each time they perform that song.

In October, we reported on a short clip of Park Bom in the studio with G-Dragon. At that time, we speculated that the song was possibly for Big Bang’s comeback album, but now from the looks of it, it may have been for GD&TOP’s album!

Source: Star News via Nate

cr:AKP

I'm excited!

OMFG. YG JUST KEEPS GIVING. All of these articles make me so happy! I'm glad. I loved their performances back in the day (although I agree that they were slightly awkward, haha)

I thought Bom participated in a song called Don't go home... BUT OMG. YAY. Maybe she'll be in the music video as well. Do you guys think she'll be a part of their youtube world premiere? OMG

Dara Me2day 2

21dara129223474252716me.jpg

“저 이 퍼코트 맘에들어욤!!!^_^” 라며 사진을 찍어달라던 리다!ㅋㅋ아파 뮤비촬영날이엇죠~ 무거운 가발 벗어재끼고 리다의 사진을 찍어주는 내모습은 ㅋ 마치 빨래하다나온 사람마냥 ㅋㅋ 부시시하네요!ㅋ아이고오~ 귀여운간지리다와 달옹~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

Dara Me2day 2

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/492/21dara129223474252716me.jpg

trans: “I listen to this fur coat!!!^_^” is what CL was saying as I took this picture!ㅋㅋ ‘It Hurts’ music video filming day~ Having to take off and put on the wig because it’s heavy ㅋ *Person who goes all the way* ㅋㅋ Aigo~ Cute Leader and Dara~!!!ㅋㅋㅋ

cr: aa-chan

Guest TheExConvict

OMGG!!!

Bom is going to perform with GD and TOP for their songs???

waaaaaaaaaah!

this is awesome!!!

i can't wait to see them interact!

i think the 3 of them are all 8D or something...hehe

Archived