►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation

21dara129188653322565me.th.jpg

스노우보드 타러갔는데 눈이 펑펑~~~ 오는거에요!그래서 폰이 막 젖어서 고장날까봐 사진을 못찍었어요ㅠ 겨우 이거 한장찍었어요 후딱!ㅋ 새로운발견! 봄이가 보드 진짜 잘타더라구요! 담에 애들두 델꾸가서 같이 봄강사에게 트레이닝 받을거에요^^

In English: We went snowboarding and it snowed A LOT! So I couldn't take pictures in case my phone gets wet and broken :( Just one picture! A new discovery! Bom snowboards really well! I am going to bring the other kids and get trained by instructor Bom :)

Translation: facebook.com/2NE1

Guest NV4ever

the unnies having fun ^^ where're the magnaes?? are they on vacation somewhere else?? lol

and bom can snowboard really well? bommie teach me please :lol: i want to see all 4 members on vacation again

maybe the can go to the PHilippines and dara can be their tour guide hahaha

[NEWS] “Yang Hyun Suk is JJANG~!” Top songs of the year, 15 of them belong to YG!

This year’s best music producers are?

YG Entertainment, Yang Hyun Suk, had substantially the best music production this year as 15 of their songs entered the top 141 songs of the year.

Music site Melon, announced their ‘monthly top 20 songs from January to November’ which came out to 220 songs but excluding the duplicates, there were 141 songs, 15 of which belonged to YG’s artists.

YG Ent’s toughest 4 people, warrior idol 2NE1 was a huge success. 4 songs from their studio album ‘To Anyone’ all made it into the 141 list. “Go Away”, “Can’t Nobody”, “Clap Your Hands”, and “It Hurts” which ranked at #17.

Other 2NE1 songs also made the list. “Follow Me” was ranked at 13 in the February chart, in addition to Park Bom’s “You & I” which ranked at 14 in the January chart and CL and Minzy’s solo “Please Don’t Go” topped the charts at number 10 in January. Thus, a total of 7 songs coming from 2NE1 made the 141 top songs of the year list, demonstrating their strength.

In addition to 2NE1 other YG artists such as Gummy ranked on the list. Gummy with “A Guy Thing”, “Even if I die I love you”, and, “There is no love”. While Se7en’s “Better Together” also made it as well as Big Bang’s “Lollipop Part 2″, TOP’s “Turn it up”, Taeyang’s “I Need A Girl” and lastly PSY’s “Right Now”. Making it a total of 15 songs.

(Source: daum | Translated: alee @ ibigbang.wordpress.com)

---

Cute Minzy Fan Art:

mynzy.jpg

Source: Hinal's Naver Blog

101211 DARA ME2DAY

21dara129204519300805me.jpg

콘서트 두번째날 2회공연을 잘마쳤지만… 중간에 당 떨어져서 급히 달콤한 마카롱 투척!!!ㅋㅋ그게 두번째 공연 오프닝끝내고 캔노바디와 박수쳐 무대를 앞두고였을거에요.. 그뒤로 쭈욱 달려야했기 때문에! 덕분에 힘차게 무대위를 뛰어다닐수있었어용!!! ^_^

hello....

Dara's Me2day, thanking her fans in the Philippines for making Go Away No. 1 in Myx Daily Top 10 for 4 days now :)

and debut on Myx International Top 20 at No. 1! WOW!!!

1211q.jpg

Mabuhay!!! Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat! Nag no.1 daw ang "Go away" sa myx!!! Wow!!! Ang saya saya ko!!! Hehehe miss so kau sobra! Wag nyo ko kalimutan!

Trans:

Hello!!! Thank you so much to all of you. I heard "Go Away" was No. 1 in Myx. I'm so happy!!! I miss you so so much!! Don't forget me!

another update:

고어웨이~! 가 필리핀 음악채널인 myx에서 1등을 했대요!! ^_^ 항상 잊지않고 응원해주는 필리핀팬분들께 고맙다는말 전했어요! 앞으로도 잊지말라규~ 꼭 가고싶네요 멤바들델꾸~! 아 훈훈해!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!

trans:

go away! got first placed in philipines music chahnnel myx!^_^ TO the Philippine fans that always support me and never forget about me i thanked them and tell them to continue remembering me ~ i have to go there ( philippines and bring the members along~!! its going to be fun!!! mahal ko kayo!!!

credit Translated by: winggers@DGH, dara's me2day and Ohdara

'Go Away' no. 7 on Gaon Chart's 2010 top 10 digital songs..

Gaon Chart reveals top 10 digital songs of the year

Music portal site Gaon released the rankings for the top 10 songs of the year as investigated from January through November 2010. Gaon Chart gathered data from six major Korean music service companies and telecommunication firms and based the chart off of the number of digital downloads and sales.

Check out the top 10 below!

1. miss A – “Bad Girl Good Girl”

2. IU & 2AM’s Seulong – “Nagging”

3. MC Mong - “Because It Hurts to Death”

4. SNSD - “Oh!”

5. Wonder Girls - “2 Different Tears”

6. Homme by Hitman Bang – “Still Eating Well”

7. 2NE1 – “Go Away”

8. Hot Potato – “Confession”

9. Davichi – “Time Please Stop”

10. 2AM – “Can’t Send You Even If I Die”

Half of the top 10 list is made up of girl groups, proving their force in the industry this year. 2AM managed to take up three rankings, including their own group work and a variety of duet collaborations.

Source + Photos: MyDaily

Credit: allkpop

Dara Me2day # 4 - 와쌉 친구들?!? 나 머리 자르면 어떨거같아요~??? 어울릴까요?

Sorry for this random post and the fact that I'm not a frequent poster here, but does anyone have any information regarding GD's self-produced songs for 2NE1? If I recall, they were delayed during 2NE1's first mini album and were suppose to be in 'To Anyone' but they.. aren't..? Does anyone know when will get to hear it? Next album perhaps? Or any slight info about it?

Guest i.meisee

OMG!! I hope Dara will bring 2ne1 here and they will have a concert! I will definitely watch them!

Also, 2ne1 won as the Female Group of the Year and Dara as the Hottest Female Idol in the 2nd Philippine KPOP Convention!

Guest atuy_424

Not only that,coz i just watch mit20,cyh is at #20,can't nobody at #19 and go away is at # 1 again.congrat's girls,i just wondering why only now since their start promoting the album sept 12,2010.we'll just asking bec. im always waiting for that since sept.but im happy at last they are in again.God Bless everyone..

hello....

Dara's Me2day, thanking her fans in the Philippines for making Go Away No. 1 in Myx Daily Top 10 for 4 days now :)

1211q.jpg

Mabuhay!!! Maraming salamat sa inyong lahat! Nag no.1 daw ang "Go away" sa myx!!! Wow!!! Ang saya saya ko!!! Hehehe miss so kau sobra! Wag nyo ko kalimutan!

Trans:

Hello!!! Thank you so much to all of you. I heard "Go Away" was No. 1 in Myx. I'm so happy!!! I miss you so so much!! Don't forget me!

another update:

고어웨이~! 가 필리핀 음악채널인 myx에서 1등을 했대요!! ^_^ 항상 잊지않고 응원해주는 필리핀팬분들께 고맙다는말 전했어요! 앞으로도 잊지말라규~ 꼭 가고싶네요 멤바들델꾸~! 아 훈훈해!!! Mahal ko kayo!!!

trans:

go away! got first placed in philipines music chahnnel myx!^_^ TO the Philippine fans that always support me and never forget about me i thanked them and tell them to continue remembering me ~ i have to go there ( philippines and bring the members along~!! its going to be fun!!! mahal ko kayo!!!

credit Translated by: winggers@DGH, dara's me2day and Ohdara

Guest fedeliz

:)helllllllooooooooooo!!!!!:) i think sandara will also look good with jang geun suk :wub: what do you think?? w00t.gif:wub: looks like they will be good in a drama together. w00t.gif for a change :D

Guest TheExConvict

^ OMG! i agree! :D

when Dara gets a chance to film a korean drama or a movie, definitely she'll learn alot from Jang Geun Suk! (although i know she also did acting before...) but yeah, they will look really good together!!

jang Geun Suk is HOT HOT HOT! hehe

although Dara is a noona to him..that's fine :wub:

Btw, it's so sweet of Dara to give message to Filipino fans!! i missed reading her tagalog entries....hehe^_^

Translation

21dara129204519300805me.th.jpg

콘서트 두번째날 2회공연을 잘마쳤지만… 중간에 당 떨어져서 급히 달콤한 마카롱 투척!!!ㅋㅋ그게 두번째 공연 오프닝끝내고 캔노바디와 박수쳐 무대를 앞두고였을거에요.. 그뒤로 쭈욱 달려야했기 때문에! 덕분에 힘차게 무대위를 뛰어다닐수있었어용!!!

^_^

In English: Finishing the second concert, although we did well… *Something about a macaroon*!!!ㅋㅋ It was when the opening finished and we performed ‘Can’t Nobody’ and ‘Clap Your Hands’.. I looked gaudy running straight after! So there was a chance of me jumping around the stage!!! ^_^

Translated by: aa-chan

@atuy_424 - please do not quote pictures. It is against the forum rules.

@fedeliz & TheExConvict - sorry you may be new but we decided a long time ago that this is a 2ne1 music thread and NOT a shipping thread. It's best for everyone to take your 2ne1ships out of the thread.

Thanks ^_^

Archived