►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knows about Bom and chinese. I was watching her in 2ne1tv and does she know a little bit of chinese? That's pretty cool. She spoke like a line at mama as well.

on 2NE1TV, she was just speaking gibberish, mimicking chinese (and thankfully no one took offense to it, at least i havent seen) i'm thinking she doesn't know chinese.

omg minji the ahjumma is back, lol knitting. she is so cute. park sisters playing in the snow! aw, this is when i miss 2NE1 TV.

love the yg family pic!

I'm assuming that 2NE1 are not attending the GDA? I know that its four days after YG concert, but I was hoping for the girls to at least attend. It would be really cool to see them get an award since they didn't get an award last year cause they couldn't attend.

ask and ye shall receive!!! TY for the bigger HD pic of that group shot from YGlife! that's my brand new wallie as of right now! ^_^

ahhh i wonder where DaBom are? did they go for a short little holiday i wonder.

i hope they get a lot of much needed rest <3 / i'm quite excited about what the

girls have planned for the new year! can't wait to find out!

and yeah i wonder if the girls are going to attend Golden Disk too.

Translations:

21minzy129180990004903m.th.jpg

꽁밍끼는 지금 열심히 목도리 만드는중~@^^@ 역시 보라색은 너무 예쁜 것 같아요~

In English: Gong Minji in the process of making a scarf~@^^@ The purple appears to be really pretty too~

21minzy129180996869106m.th.jpg

과연 크리스마스날 까지 만들 수 있을까요? ㅠㅠ 빨리 만들어서 목도리 하고 다니고 싶은데 ㅠㅠ 크리스마스날까지 화이팅 !!

In English: Can I make it before Christmas Day? ㅠㅠ I really want to make it quickly ㅠㅠ Until Christmas Day, fighting !!

21dara129181355754304me.th.jpg

오늘 눈이 많이왔어요!

^_^ 미친여러분 눈싸움했어요? 우린 눈맞으면서 재밌게놀았어요 이히히 잠시 여유를 좀 부리구 난 다시 발전된 달옹이 되기 위해서 열심히 달릴거에요! 홧팅!!!

In English: It snowed a lot today! ^_^ Guys, did you have a snow fight? We played together, hehehe *Dara running hard to have a good time*! Fighting!!!

Translated by: aa-chan

Credits: Minzy's Me2day l Dara's Me2day

Guest NV4ever

i dont think the girls will attend GDA, since they didnt last year and YG artists hasnt attend the show for the last 3 years right??

we still have Melon to look forward too though, i think it was confirmed tat the girls gonna attend?

I hope they'll win Daesangs~! 2NE1 FTW~! ^.^

the girls are taking their much deserves break now after their promotions, im glad to see they're enjoying themselves...I love papaYG! he's taking really good care of the girls, allowing them time to rest :)

YGfamily vacationing together?? aww they're really close like a family ^.^

only Dara and Bom went?? wat about the magnaes, i hope they join their unnies too though i cant think of any reason why the wouldnt~~

^ OMO! is that picture of GD and Dara on the snow recent? or was that a long time ago? just curious, they went together? and probably with the other members too!!! soooo cuteeeee <3

i wanna go skiing too!! but it still doesn't snow here in New York. lol

Guest nique_25

random pics again...i know some of these are old but these has been in my album for so long so I might as well share it ... :P:phew:

2NE1 in Japan  :D

cr korean sites  :lol:

YG artists enjoy the winter wonderland

gdyb.jpg

Photos of some YG Family members at a ski resort have captured the attention of fans.

On December 9th, one of Big Bang’s managers uploaded a picture onto Twitter with the caption, ‘We went to create beautiful memories‘. You can definitely spot the confident G-Dragon poses with a V-sign, and a lovely Dara cuddling her snowboard amongst other YGE members.

The manager continued, ‘Perhaps this is the reason I’m still with the companyㅋㅋㅋ‘.

After seeing the photo, fans wrote, ‘As I expected, the warm YG family’, ‘Looks like all of your relationships are very good’, and ‘Get a good rest after the concert!‘

Minzy also uploaded a photo of Dara and Park Bom, commenting, “It snowed a lot today! ^_^ Me2day friends, did you all have a snowball fight? We had fun with our snowball fight, hehehe. I’m just taking a break for a moment and will become an improved Dal-ong again and run one more! Fighting!!”

Source: StarNews via Nate

Credit: allkpop

park sisters enjoying the snow :D

parks.jpg

credit OfficialDaragon @ twitter

where are the maknaes?

EDIT:

here's another pic from Dara's Me2

21dara129188653322565me.jpg

스노우보드 타러갔는데 눈이 펑펑~~~ 오는거에요!그래서 폰이 막 젖어서 고장날까봐 사진을 못찍었어요ㅠ 겨우 이거 한장찍었어요 후딱!ㅋ 새로운발견! 봄이가 보드 진짜 잘타더라구요! 담에 애들두 델꾸가서 같이 봄강사에게 트레이닝 받을거에요^^

credit http://me2day.net/21dara

Guest Himitsuu

^ OMO! is that picture of GD and Dara on the snow recent? or was that a long time ago? just curious, they went together? and probably with the other members too!!! soooo cuteeeee <3

i wanna go skiing too!! but it still doesn't snow here in New York. lol

That one is recent. I think that happened yesterday. Se7en just tweeted a photo of YB and GD on the same place and clothes too just by now. So I am assuming Se7en went with them as well. Hehehe. I think only Bom and Dara from 2NE1 went snowboarding with them (YB, GD, Se7en, and their managers). Maybe the real maknaes are resting at home while the fake maknaes are having fun with the other YG family. Lol.

Happy that they're having fun after their yg fam concert. blush.gif

Hey, didn't Dara updated that photo of her and Bom together? It wasn't baby min. XD my baby min is happily knitting a scarf. Is a gifts perhaps? A gift for herself. Hehe. Such cuteeee darling! <3

I love Dara's pink coat by the way. Looks so cute on her. And ya! PARK SISTERS my 2nd OTP! LMAO. 

Archived