• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger Picture

fvi7ug.jpg

Other Me2day Updates

hx6s20.jpg

이제 콘서트리허설하러 고고고~~~!!! 내일이군요! 우리의 첫콘서트! 이번엔 게스트아니에요 우리^.^ 캭! 예전부터 꿈꿔오던 와이지패밀리콘서트… 이렇게 함께하게되다니!ㅠㅠ 감동!흑흑흑… 모두 와쥐빼밀리콘으로~~ 오세요~~~!^.^

nwkpeb.jpg

앗싸!!!!!!!!!! 퉤니원 응원봉!!!!!! 손에넣었어요!!!! 완젼 맘에들어요!!!! 완젼 이뻐요!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^ 내일 이거 흔드는 랙잭이들 볼수있는거에요????????? ㅠㅠ 흑흑… 꺅… 쪼아!!!

Credit: Dara's Me2day

:lol: :lol: :lol: at Dara's YG mitu with J :D

more photos of YG fam together Dara, please please please ^_^

i hope Baby Min let's her hair grow long, she's uber cute with it!

Translations

hx6s20.jpg

In English: Recently been rehearsing, go go go~~~!!! Tomorrow! Our first concert! This time, we’re not guests^.^ Kyak! We dreamed about the YG Family concert before… To have an opportunity to be part of it!ㅠㅠ Impressive! *sniff*… Everyone at the YG Family Concert~~ Come on~~~!^.^

nwkpeb.jpg

Credit: Dara's Me2day

In English: Assah!!!!!!!!!! 2NE1 support stick!!!!!! Put it in your hand!!!! Totally awesome!!!! Totally pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^ Will I see everyone waving them tomorrow????????? ㅠㅠ *sniff*… Kkyak… Great!!!

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/9733/se7enyg129137332669826m.jpg

멋쟁이 퉤니원의 열정적인 리허설 타임!!! 우아앙 내일이 기대됩니당~ 모두모두 꼭 보러와주삼사오육칠!!! 으힣힣 아 나 머래^^

credit: SE7EN's ME2DAY

In English: It’s 2NE1 rehearsal time!!! Ahh, waiting for tomorrow~ *About seeing at the concert.*!!! ^^

Translated by: aa-chan

I have to admit, I wasn't in LOVE with the new song. But the MV made me like it so much more ^_^ the girls look fantastic, as usual, but the thing that I loved the most about the new MV was the fact that the girls' style and image was much more like the FIRE days. I've said this before, but as much as I liked the fashionista, sleeker image 2ne1 came out with for their TO ANYONE promotions, I really started to miss their crazy styles from before. Recently, they were getting too matchy for me.

The second thing that I loved about the MV was the fact that a lot of if was freestyled. As in, the girls were just singing and dancing without specific choreo. I also missed this. It wasn't that I thought the girls were performing without having fun on stage, but I also like when the girls are a bit more free with their movements--because it can create great moments.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I'm a bit disappointed with the 2ne1 light stick. I know I should be totally happy with the fact that the girls are finally getting one, but I would have liked a HOT PINK stick at least. Because how is the white light going to be distinguished among other lights in large crowds?

Anyway, YG concert is around the corner...and I for one am excited for more awesome performances from the girls! :)

Dara new me2

tumblr_lcvbpteXDS1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

지금 시간… 거의 새벽 다섯시네요.. 이제 리허설을 마치고 숙소에들어왔어요. 벌써 토요일이니 오늘이군요 드디어 콘서트가!!! 우리의 첫콘서트.. ^_^ 대여섯시간 자구 또 리허설하러 출동!!! 너무너무 기대되요! 오늘 오시는분들!!! 즐겁게 즐겨쥬세용!!!^.*

BOM ME2DAY

21bom129141424119619me2.jpg

어렸을적 내가 테레비에서 뮤직비됴 첨보고 소름이 쫙끼쳐서 넉놓고 봤었던 기억이..아직도 나는 노래…스위티 선배님들의 노래를 드디어!내일,낼모레 YG콘써트에서 보실수 있습니다!ㅋㅋ내무대보다 더 신경이 무지하게 쓰여서 잠이 않올정도네요ㅋㅋ은주언냐한테 레슨받아놓을껄ㅋㅋㅋ

101204 Bom Me2day Video

cr: YGLcrazyxcami

Archived