►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

The only thing that worries me is the fact that allkpop is broadcasting equals LAG LAG LAG. The show's gonna lag and there's a possibility of allkpop crashing also. I definitely think it's worth it. It's going to be worth it for me. Just because Big Bang 2NE1 are both gonna be there.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kelvin838

The only thing that worries me is the fact that allkpop is broadcasting equals LAG LAG LAG. The show's gonna lag and there's a possibility of allkpop crashing also. I definitely think it's worth it. It's going to be worth it for me. Just because Big Bang 2NE1 are both gonna be there.

do their previous live feeds always lag? i would think the quality would be great.

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

i hope it doesent lag. Even when the gayo's were on last year their was about 5000 people streaming it on kpopflash and the stream was very HQ and no lag whatsoever so i was satisfied waking up that early to watch it. did anybody else watch the previous flashback show things? I really dont want it to lag Im waking up at 3am to catch half of the red carpet and the award show I really hope its good. I cant wait for 2ne1, Big Bang and Far East Movement!

Guest Banana Peel

omg, bommie's pic scared me, hahaha I thought it was fake hair attatched to her foot for few seconds :blink: ahahahahah, whew.

ahh I hope allkpop won't lag so much (although I'm pretty darn sure it would). Is anyone else airing it besides allkpop? you know , like last year? if anybody knows, please provide the links to that website just in case allkpop one crashes or lags like crazy ^^ I really don't wanna miss 2ne1 and bb's performances!

Guest itszmaeee

I remember reading a comment on allkpop that even some of the pre-shows lagged. I didn't watch it so I wouldn't know, but anyways, I can just imagine thousands of people watching on allkpop and it would suck if their server crash on the good parts. No, not even just the good parts, but the whole award show itself. Unless of course they already changed their server then two fingers crossed. I was thinking maybe the MAMA site is streaming it live, but then I don't know korean -___-

Guest pumcake

YOU GUYS CAN WATCH MAMA LIVE IF YOU EITHER HAVE TvN, CHANNEL V OR STAR WORLD. AROUND 6PM (MACAU TIME) JUST USE A TIME CONVERTER TO KNOW THE TIME FROM YOUR PLACE: USE THIS.

BUT IF YOU HAVE NO TvN AND CHANNEL V, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO RESORT TO LIVE STREAMING WHETHER ALLKPOP'S OR SOME ALTERNATIVE LIVE STREAMING SITES THAT YOU KNOW. :)

Guest itszmaeee

So the actual award show will start at 5:00 am (US Eastern Time)! OMG, does it mean I can't sleep tonight? vicx.gif I am being torn between waiting for the show or just go to sleep tears.gif

Eh no. The actual award show starts 2 hours after the red carpet. The red carpet starts @5 then the actual award show itself will start @7.

I don't get why the red carpet is 2 HOURS. Will it really take that long for the attendees to walk the freaking red carpet?

Here's the list of artists/groups that are attending from Korea:

2NE1

2PM

Miss A

Taeyang [Top, GD& YB, according to some fans, was rehearsing Hallelujah and that one song]

Tiger JK

DJ Doc

Gummy

Lee Ha Nui

Am I the only hoping for a Miss A-2NE1 collaboration? Or maybe a 2:21PM? or even better, 21BANG? haha can't help but be hopeful (:

Guest Banana Peel

^

i know right? but they always take forever at the red carpet. COMMERCIAL BREAK (which probably takes up at least 1hour lolol), and like bunch of talking/interview during the red carpet. And last year they had some rookie groups perform like mblaq & beast, but idk what they're gonna do this year since none of them seem to be attending this year... :l

oh wow, the guest list is so....empty compared to last year! ;o whew, good thing (part of) bb and 2ne1 is performing ^^ or else this show would have been super boring. I just wish YG would have organized a collaboration between jyp+yg or even 21bang ;____; woulda created more excitement for the show tonight.

{FANACCOUNT} 2NE1, GD, TOP, & TAEYANG @ 2010 MAMA REHEARSALS

I arrived at Venetian before 3PM, then I went to Cotai Arena and near there were selling come CDs and other stuff

then at cotai, outside the VIP door, i hear 2ne1 songs, i knew they were rehearsing inside, then at around 4:30 PM 2NE1 came out!! OMG I couldn’t believe it xD is like they weren’t real xD

when they came out the headed to the wrong direction XD but then they turn and i saw Bom <3 omg she was just in front of me and said Hi! to me xD omg i was so happy xD

i also saw Cl and Minzy but couldn't see Dara T_T i only saw her back

then i followed them for some seconds and when i turned around i saw their dancers, Kim JiHye was also there!

then i also saw Tiger JK XD i wasn't sure if it was him so i look at him for a long time xD i dont even know from where he came xD but he headed to the hotel

later i saw him again LOL he came out from the arena xD

later at 10 pm TOP, GD, Taeyang and Teddy came! they went inside the arena to practice

when they were coming i had no idea it was them, i was even eating a cake ==

then i was staring at a person for a long time and realized it was TOP XD

then i saw the person next to him, it was G-DRAGON! OMG XD

he was smiling <3 he looked so cool while walking xD like, he looked like a doll xD he was even shining xD omg GD <3

then they went inside and i saw taeyang's hair entering too == yes... i only saw his hair == then i saw teddy's back...

then i went back and saw the dancers coming, Kim JyHye was also there again ^^

then teddy came out and went in again, im actually not sure if that was teddy, but my friend said he was...

after some time Dara came again! she was running but i was able to finally see her face OMG she was so cute xD

when they were practising, i heard I need a girl and Hallelujah

at some point i also heard 2PM's hearbeat .__. but it was just a part of it...

then at 2:40AM i left...

i wanted to see them come out but i couldnt stay there anymore...

i was there for 12 hours...

Credit: 2610betty@twitter

Taken from: 21bangs

Guest bluishme

wohoo.. i'm watching the red carpet though it lags so much..

perfume, kim kang woo and other artists mention 2NE1.. wohoo..

looks like our girls are famous?! haha...

excited to see our girls..

edit: credit: YGLADIES

ayr0qr.jpg

2ep3fjm.jpg 

201011281830779184_1.jpg

Archived