►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

YAY new song from 2ne1 :D It's great, as usual. Yes, plenty of autotune going on, but I think it's less than their "try to copy me" because this time I can actually tell who's singing which part lol. And the autotune gives it a fun effect to the song. I can't wait for the CF release. But I hope the thai cf is not the whole purpose of YG's countdown LOL.

Oh so finally 2ne1 gets an official light stick. Is it just me, or does the design seem disappointing? I need to see it in real life to judge it but from the picture, it seems so... humongous? idk, hahaha. But I wanted something simple like BB's crown light stick. You know, one color thing going on.

i'm going to take a stab in the dark about this mysterious countdown.

1TYM's anniversary of “One Time for Your Mind” which was released on November 1998. So its a countdown for their comeback or a reunion?!?!

^ it's definitely legit, http://www.yg-2ne1.com/board/notice_view.asp?SEQ=12103

if i'm interpreting correctly, i think you can change the cards? something to that effect.

i'm curious what colour the light will be o_o black?

the new song, there's parts i don't love, but i love bom's chorus, and minji's bridge! i think those are the parts without autotune, lol. says something i guess.

^ it's definitely legit, http://www.yg-2ne1.com/board/notice_view.asp?SEQ=12103

if i'm interpreting correctly, i think you can change the cards? something to that effect.

i'm curious what colour the light will be o_o black?

the new song, there's parts i don't love, but i love bom's chorus, and minji's bridge! i think those are the parts without autotune, lol. says something i guess.

Oman!

Grey makes the lightstick look so dull..I doubt the light color will be black HAHAHA coz it wouldn't look like fans are cheering XD they should have designed better so that fans would be tempted to buy [ex: BigBang's lightstick]

well, the light color better be something bright..

Guest xarlem7

wow, lots of new stuffs coming.

I agree with vipjjang for the lightstick, I know its the blackjack image, but... I'm sure they can think something out of the box. While I was searching for 2ne1 fan lightsticks, I saw this page --> http://on.fb.me/gNLEeW

As for the CF song, not bad though, I can't wait to see the MV.

I Loooooooooooooooove the CF song its so catchy :w00t:  ♥♥♥♥ 2rx8jf8.jpg

2NE1 Always makes really catchy cf songs :D Like Try To Follow Me I Love That song.

IMO I Could care less about autotune & I Love The Lightstick it Looks so cool I am so Buying it^^

and I Can't wait for them MV its Looks pretty awesome with the Legos and all that stuff. i think is that one?

2NE1’s Dara shows off her unique airport fashion style

20101126dara.jpg

Sandara Park’s unique airport fashion sense has recently become a hot topic amongst fans.

On November 26th, Dara wrote on her me2day, “2NE1 on our way to Macau!!! We’ll come back safely~”, and attached a picture of herself at the airport.

In the photo, Dara can be seen wearing a black beanie and black shades, which complemented the unique leopard-print pants. Her frozen movement in the picture got fans giggling once more, as if she was caught in the midst of a robotic dance.

Fans expressed, “Please come back safe”, “Wow your force is no joke”, “Can’t you take me to Macau too?”, and “Please have a good performance and come home safe.”

Source: Newsen

Credits: allkpop

Guest Himitsuu

Yes, like most of you here. My favorite part from their CF song is Bom's parts. Next is baby min's. But it's actually quite catchy and I think Dara's and CL's parts are adding more flavor to the song. I can't wait for the MV.

I would also agree that the official lightstick is very disappointing, at least on that illustration but we'll see how it'll look like in a real figure but seriously, I hope they'll think of a much better design than that.

OMG i love the new song, it's great.. i actualy like the autotune in this song and what i really like is that bommie's part isn't autotuned .. and i could actualy really here minji's voice getting an new edge and an unique own sound and even in her rapping part.. as always CL's rap is flawless and fierce and dara's rap is full of awsomeniss..

btw this song isn't as autotuned as can't nobody or try to follow me..so i like it

Guest bluishme

it was said that the official lightsticks will only be available for official blackjacks..

so we need to be a member of their cafe before we can purchase it..

sad.. oh well.. i actually like the lightstick.. it was pretty cool..

maybe it would be even better once we see it.. the drawing doesn't really show us

its true beauty.. haha.. i wonder what color it will be?! pink? i

believe that the official lightstick have been planned by 2NE1 and YG.. so that's fine with me.

atleast we have an official one.. we are all craving for..

i also wonder if YG will have other goodies for 2NE1?

like with what VIPs are using (bandana + lightsticks)

anyways.. love their new song.. Don't stop the music!!

i actually believe that this is supposed to be part of their album but didn't make the cut? haha..

it was really great CF song.. i'm actually excited to see their new MV..

at least we have something to look forward too since our girls ended their promotions..

also.. MAMA is on sunday!!

can't wait for our girls and the rest of YG family performs and win awards!!

Guest funkdreamer

I wan a HQ version of the new song!!!! I love it! I has that reggae which is so 2NE1 and the electro is fantastic. I love the chorus and it suits Bom's voice really well.

cant wait to see them on MAMA too!!! :P

YoungBae goon <3 awwww Dara is always so supportive <3

i wonder what they have cooked up for MAMA this year.

i like the glowsticks. i want one, and a BB and Se7en one too!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to drop by and say I just heard the new song the girls did and I'm loving it! Everything these girls put out I really enjoy :) I don't think there's been a song that I dislike! I CANNOT wait until they release their American album! I'll for sure be buyin that :)

Hope there's an MV for "Don't Stop The Music!" And it would be awesome if they were able to perform it sometimes *fingers crossed*. 2NE1 HWAITING!!

Archived