►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

LOVE THOSE FANCAMS~!! The crowd was awesome!!

soo much screams and they were singing along with the girls too!

lots of BlackJacks there ^.^

Did CL dyed her hair lighter? i like her jacket, and minzy's orange hair is looking good too~!

Guest kayana20

They look so fierce and talented I love it. I so wanna dye my hair but I cannot so I will settle for streaking it. I love seeing their little special video's they always look so cool. I also cannot help but laugh so hard at them being silly.

Our Minzy maknae is getting

too hyped up and crazy over

me2day these days. Totally

loving the way she teases us with the

hoodie.

About VNT news,I feel

rather proud of our girls

especially when they are treated

as a benchmark for the new groups

when they only passed the 1yr mark.

Amazingly beautiful. :wub:

I could not wait for the CF

with the Superstar K artistes.

YG family looking as fly as ever.

2NE1 member Sandara has 200,000 friends

20101123151804859641.jpg

Korean girl group 2NE1 member Sandara Park said on her official me2day site (Korean version of Twitter) that she has 200,000 friends, the largest number of followers for a celebrity.

The K-pop idol posted a photograph of 2NE1's band practicing with a comment below saying, "Wow! I just reached 200,000 friends on my me2day account -- all thanks to you. I am a girl with many friends!! Let's work hard to get along in the future."

Fans who have seen the post left responses saying, "I am one of the 200,000 friends," "Congratulations! You are the queen of me2today" and "I am glad to be one of Sandara's friends."

Sandara first opened her official me2day site last June and since has uploaded one posting a day on her account to update fans on her daily life such as photographs from televised music shows as well as revealing a photo of YG Entertainment founder and CEO Yang Hyun-suk's daughter.

Composed also of members CL, Bom and Minji, 2NE1 has been one of the most popular girl groups in the country since their debut in May 2009.

They have enjoyed a successful return to the local music scene with their first full-length album "To Anyone," topping numerous music charts with title tracks "Go Away," "Clap Your Hands" and "Can't Nobody" which they promoted simultaneously after its release in early September.

They recently finished promoting follow-up R&B track "I'm Hurt" and will be attending the 2010 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Macau on November 28.

source: asiae.co.kr

24g29978.jpg

source

Guest thnjiuy

Black eyed peas and yg has same coundown

untitled10.png?w=600&h=607

So what does this mean?

You know we have been getting lots of news and videos about 2NE1 working with Black Eyed Peas.

Now, Black Eyed Peas is coming out with a new album, “The Beginning” on November 30th and they even set up a countdown in their official website that looks similar with YG’s countdown posted via YG-Life blog..

So, does this mean 2NE1 is featured in Black Eyed Peas’ new album “The Beginning”?

Let’s wait and see on November 30th..

What do you guys think?

Source: Blackeyedpeas.com / yg-life.com

cre:dkpopnews

Guest Himitsuu

Wow! Dara's looking chic as always. Beautiful girl, even if she attended the premiere bare-faced she'd still look pretty!

I love how baby min keeps on updating her me2day nowadays too. Dara being the me2day queen and baby min for the me2day princess hahah tongue.gif

^^^ awwww cutie pie <3 wonder who took the pic? ^_^

Dara looks beautiful (as always)!

i'm glad she keeps going to movie premieres! it puts

it out there that soon, people will be going to hers! ^_^

Guest NV4ever

Dara looking soo chic~! she attended a movie premier? kool ^.^ and Congrats to Goddess D for having more than 200,000 friends on me2day! She's really Me2day Queen!!!!

Baby MInzy sooo pretty in tat pic! sleeping beauty, i think magnae got influenced by her dara unnie and now addicted to me2day hahahaha

Only few more days till MAMA!! sooo excited ^.^

2NE1 FTW1~!

Guest funkdreamer

If that countdown is related to 2NE1, I wonder how many fans of BIGBANG will be :(

Of course, if it's something related to their international debut, im ALL for it :)

Archived