►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest jadeal_17

I was watching an interview with the Black Eye Peas on the red carpet of the American Music Awards. Will.I.am was sporting a lego Hat and a lego chain. When he was ask where he got it...he said he made it and it was inspired by an upcoming album. I believe that album is 2NE1's. He looked really excited. I can't wait to see the girls on this music award next year. :)

^ I love how he's so 2NEFIED for the AMA ^_^

502172-blackeyedpeas_amas_617_409.jpg

KPop_2NE1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1283234059986

I've blogged this before and I'm saying this again. I think 2ne1 is Korea's version of The BEP.

I don't even need to point out who's who in the group :lol: They are unique in their own way From each members' individuality, the group as a whole, their fashion, the songs and the swagger they pull on stage. This sets them apart from other artists.

Can't wait for the girls' International Album. *throws confetti*

EDIT: WHAT THE BIBIMBAP! This white blackjack (eh?) is hilariously awesome ->

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chiearl

Welcome Chiearl!

Supposedly the girls are still in the same apartment building as YG & Big Bang. Its just that now they have two apartments now instead of one--I'm not exactly sure who is living where though.

I'm late in responding... but I'm so sad to see the 2ne1 girls having their goodbye stage. As always with YG, having a goodbye stage really means something. Overall, I have enjoyed their TOANYONE promotions, and I'm sad to see it all coming to an end. & I loved their goodbye performance of It Hurts--everyone sounded lovely.

I guess now we can just anticipate their MAMA stages & the year end gayos.

BOM, DARA, CL, & MINZY... 2NE1 NOLJA!

Oh okay! Thanks for that!

Sorry if im being slow.. So does that mean, 2ne1's apartment is still inside the YG building?? And now that two of them moved a floor higher, they're actually on the same floor as BB?? 

Is there anyone who can provide me a link to that 3D YG Building tour?? I can't find it on YT anymore.. :( Thanks in advance! :) 

21minzy129049092517312m.jpg

여러분 꽁밍끼입니다 ^^ 많이 기다리셨죠? 드뎌 드뎌 2ne1 Must have item 박수쳐 밀리터리 후드가 제작되었어요~ 저희가 박수쳐 뮤비에서 입고 너무너무 예뻐서 만들어달라고 부탁드렸어요~ 꺄악 행복해~^^

21minzy129049107803117m.jpg

금방이라도 뮤비에서 튀어나온 꽁밍끼 같죠? 박수쳐 박수쳐 모두 손을 올리고 저하늘에게 말을 걸어봐 ~~!!ㅋㅋ

cr: me2day.net/21minzy

Guest atuy_424

It's Confirmed! Universal Records Will Release 2NE1 Albums!

It's Confirmed! Universal Records Will Release 2NE1 Albums! Yes, Blackjacks! This is a moment everyone should cherish! Universal Records, the number one independent record company in the Philippines, has struck an exclusive deal with one of the biggest Korean entertain...ment companies, YG Entertainment, for the release of 2NE1's albums here in our territory! 2NE1 consists of CL, Bom, Minzy and Dara, which is a girl group created by YG Entertainment. Compared to other Korean girl idol groups, 2NE1 appeals to both male and female fans for their stylish image and outstanding talent! Ever since their debut, 2NE1 has been churning out hits after hits - "Fire", "I Don't Care", "Follow Me", "Clap Your Hands", "Go Away", "Can't Nobody", "It Hurts" and more! In Korea alone, their "To Anyone" album sold more than 100,000 copies in just 5 days! In the Philippines, where Sandara already has a massive following even pre-2NE1 days, their album releases have been the most anticipated and Blackjacks will finally rejoice now that their prayers have been answered. Universal Records is home to some of K-Pop's brightest & bestselling acts. Not only that, Universal Records is the ONLY record company in the Philippines to amass an impressive thirteen (13) Number One K-Pop Albums in a period of 12 months! 2NE1's albums will definitely add to the list! Universal Records will release 2NE1's "To Anyone" album as well as their "The First Mini Album", which will feature four (4) additional tracks and a DVD of five (5) music videos. Watch out for more details very soon! Follow 2NE1 : Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/2NE1 YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/2NE1 Website : http://www.yg-2ne1.com/

Guest imakpopfan2

2010mama.jpg

2NE1 has been nominated in several categories for this years’ MAMA. They are Best Female Group,

Best Dance Performance by a Female Group, Best Digital Single: (Park Bom)Best Music Video,

Song of the Year and Artist of the Year. Everyone was so overwhelmed of how many categories 2NE1 has been nominated and now the time has come.  Blackjacks we did it! Out of 6, we had owned 4 categories.

viewersvote.jpg

As you can see in the cap above,

2NE1 won as the “Best Female Group” , “Best Dance Performance (Female Group)” ,

Best Digital Single (Park Bom’s You & I)“,  and “Best Music Video“.

Congrats to 2NE1 and hooray to us Blackjacks!

Our voting has been successful. We’re much closer to winning~

Also, Gummy won “Best Solo Vocal Performance“. Congrats Gummy!

YG FAMILY HWAITING~

NOTE from MAMA: Final Winner will be selected through viewers vote (10-30%) and the judges’ assessment, preference survey

Congrats to other artists as well. :)

Thanks to suchab2st@tumblr for the cap & elle1008 for the tip <3

minzytweet.jpg

original message: 밍끼 휴식자세!^^

translation: mingkki relaxing position

source: hwangssabu’s twitter

translation: iamrekushi@LP21

CR. LETSPLAY2NE1

Guest Himitsuu

21minzy129049114455524m.jpg

맘에 드뤄~~!! ㅋ 저는 이제 다시 연습하러 고고고 합니다~~ 여러분 콘서트 많이 기대해주세여~~!!

21minzy129049122029365m.jpg

그럼 뿅뿅뿅 꽁밍끼 깨알같은 밤에서만나요 ~@^^@

credit: me2day.net/21minzy

baby min so cuteee!

LOL Dara is definitely the queen of me2day! She currently has the most subscribers out of everyone. ^_^

101122 DARA ME2DAY

http://img804.images...037969589me.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 캬~!!! 제 미투친구가 20만명을 돌파했다고합니다!!! 캬~!!! 이럴수가! 이게 다 여러분 덕분이에요~! 내 친구들~!!! 나 친구 많은 여자야!!!^.*Vㅋㅋㅋ 앞으로도 서로 힘이되며 잘지내봅시다!ㅋ이건 퉤니원 밴드연습 뒷모습~! 느낌있네요!ㅋ

Wassup?!? ^.^ Kkyah~!!! I have over 200,000 me2 friends!!! Kkyah~!!! How did this happen! This is all thanks to you all~! My friends~!!! I'm a girl with a lot of friends!!!^.*V Kekeke, let's continue to be each other's strength and get along! Keke, this is the back view of 2NE1's band practice~! It has feeling! keke

Translation Credit: kimchi hana @YGL

BIGBANG, 2NE1 and YG Family 101122 tvN E New 3 Mins

Credit: hanayori89

Translations:

21minzy129049092517312m.th.jpg

여러분 꽁밍끼입니다 ^^ 많이 기다리셨죠? 드뎌 드뎌 2ne1 Must have item 박수쳐 밀리터리 후드가 제작되었어요~ 저희가 박수쳐 뮤비에서 입고 너무너무 예뻐서 만들어달라고 부탁드렸어요~ 꺄악 행복해~^^

In English: Gong Minzy here, everyone ^^ Did you wait a lot? Finally, you can get your hands on the 2NE1 must have item, the ‘Clap Your Hands’ hoodie~ After wearing them for our music video, we liked them a lot and asked for them to be made~ Kyaak, so happy~^^

21minzy129049107803117m.th.jpg

금방이라도 뮤비에서 튀어나온 꽁밍끼 같죠? 박수쳐 박수쳐 모두 손을 올리고 저하늘에게 말을 걸어봐 ~~!!ㅋㅋ

In English: I look like Minzy from the MV, don’t I? Everybody, put your hands in the air and shout to the sky ~~!!ㅋㅋ

21minzy129049114455524m.th.jpg

맘에 드뤄~~!! ㅋ 저는 이제 다시 연습하러 고고고 합니다~~ 여러분 콘서트 많이 기대해주세여~~!!

In English: Love it~~!! ㅋ I’m heading back to practice now~~ Everyone, expect a lot from the concert~~!!

21minzy129049122029365m.th.jpg

그럼 뿅뿅뿅 꽁밍끼 깨알같은 밤에서만나요 ~@^^@

In English: Then, bbong, bbong, bbong, lets meet at Minzy’s short night ~@^^@

Translation: aa-chan

Credit: Minzy's Me2day

CL and Dara for Etude House

ojezxi.jpg

Credit: etude house me2day

Guest pumcake

Have this been shared??

|NEWS| Rookie Group VNT Wants to Surpass 2ne1!

BY MEEYAMIA

untitled9.png?w=702&h=319

Rookie pop trio VNT is all set to usher in the holiday season with their pictorial in “MAXIM” magazine. Indeed, the cover for the December issue features member Yumi showing off her ‘S-line’ body.

All of the VNT members are present, however, for the Christmas phootshoot that aimed to reveal their lively vibe and fun personalities.

In the interview, the girls were asked, “What is VNT’s own unique charm?“, to which they answered, “Our music can be loved by anyone. We want to pass 2NE1 in order to become the best girl group.

VNT’s charismatic photoshoot can be viewed in the December issue of “MAXIM”, along with behind-the-scenes footage on MAXIM’s homepage.

CREDIT: ALLKPOP

Even gagman Yoon Hyeong Bin aka Wang Biho said this while taking on VNT at Gag Concert: “The song (VNT’s debut song, Sound) unfortunately reminds me of 2NE1’s song.”

"Personally, I think their very good vocally, but their lack of stage presence and performance ability (not to mention unflattering costumes and hairstyles) prevents them from diverting from the “Oh no another girl group” image. I think 2ne1 has set a standard as far as concept, marketing and performance go and although not vocally the strongest group, they are the type that can last a long time because of good marketing and managing strategy. And it’s also a plus to have producers that know exactly how to showcase each member’s brand of voices. I think that’s what VNT lacks. The two vocals sound like one person."

What do you guys think? comment below!

~MeeyaMia

Taken from: Letsplay2NE1 @ Wordpress

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just had to include the writer's comment because I agree with whatever she said.^^ With the statement in bold, we Blackjacks should be flattered that they are considering 2NE1 as the best girl group there is now. :)

Guest KiMmY_52988

love the fancams! and Minzy's so pretty w/ all that smiles! The fans were loud and I love how they sang along LOUDLY, haha. Everybody looked good!

Guest NV4ever

looking at the Melon charts, im pretty sure 2NE1 gonna sweeps the awards~! they're back on top this week! number one for both album and artist~! soo awesome!! So i really hope tat YG will let the girls attend the award ^^

2NE1 albums finally gonna be release in the Phillipines~! congrats to pinoy blackjacks there ^^

NOw im waiting till their albums are release here in the States~! ^.^

Ohh the girls have an event yesterday? didnt know tat

thx for sharing the fancams guys~~ off to watch now kk

Edit: BlackJacks~~ GO VOTE FOR THE GIRLS ON Golden Disk Award...overseas fans can vote too! so go vote!!

here's the link: http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk/en/ it's in english!!

Archived