►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^^^ LOL yeah maybe they would have a crazy Park Sisters house!

i'm gonna bet on them though being 2gether. i think it fits that Dara & Bommie

live 2gether, while CL & Min live 2gether.

it'll be awesome however they have it, but if i were Bommie or Dara - i'd want to

be with someone my own age. i hope mitus will reveal who's with who and fast! ^_^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chiearl

Hi guys! :) It's my first time posting here! :) Can you welcome me into your BlackJack/ YG Family?? :)

Since news of these girls moving into a new apartment are spreading, can someone enlighten me on this matter? Im quite confused regarding these girls' dorm locations. I heard from a friend that 2ne1 lives in the same building as BB (she said that she watched a 3D YG building tour in  YT and it showed there that BB's is just a floor above the girls' (both were inside the YG building.) So i'm confused now! Where exactly did these girls moved?? Please help me! Thanks! :)

Welcome Chiearl!

Supposedly the girls are still in the same apartment building as YG & Big Bang. Its just that now they have two apartments now instead of one--I'm not exactly sure who is living where though.

I'm late in responding... but I'm so sad to see the 2ne1 girls having their goodbye stage. As always with YG, having a goodbye stage really means something. Overall, I have enjoyed their TOANYONE promotions, and I'm sad to see it all coming to an end. & I loved their goodbye performance of It Hurts--everyone sounded lovely.

I guess now we can just anticipate their MAMA stages & the year end gayos.

BOM, DARA, CL, & MINZY... 2NE1 NOLJA!

Dara ME2DAY

21dara_1290332417_88877_me2photo.jpg

We’re practicing for the YG Concert now… First night of band practice..^.^ Ah!

Dara posts teaser videos from the YG fam concert rehearsals

Dara's Video 1

Kya… Live concert!!! It’s going to be different on stage! A live band will be performing with us~!!! Anxious, anxious anxious~?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! It’ll get better!!! A little better!^.^

Dara's Video 2

It’s a beautiful night!!!^_^ I’m delighted~! Just finishing choreography practice!!! Practicing in order to perfect our new steps for the stage! Who with? Which song? How? Calling..ㅋㅋ Really anxious! Will release more~ later! Good night!^.^

Source: Dara’s me2day

Videos uploaded: mnzj @ YT

Translations: AA-Chan

Credit: LP21

Minzy Updates

21minzy129035344219711m.jpg

안녕하세요? 꽁밍끼의 깨알같은 밤입니다. 오늘도 역시 늦어서 죄송합니다ㅠㅠ 최근 콘서트 준비 중인 2ne1 !! 오늘은 밴드연습을 했어요^^ 1번째 - 밴드연습에 앞서 설레이는 달옹!!

21minzy12903535516806me.jpg

2번째 - 밴드 연습 하기 전 쌩얼이라 부끄 부끄한 채린언니 ^^

21minzy1290353604844me2.jpg

3번째 - 노래 부르기에 앞서 입 푸는 다라언니 ^^

21minzy129035367689422m.jpg

4번째 - 이제 확실하게 연습해볼까요 !! 아아아 - 마이크 테스트 !!!

21minzy129035377339443ml.jpg

5번째 - 이렇게 시끄러운 와중에도 봄이언니는 멍을…멍~~~

21minzy129035386695432m.jpg

6번째 - 뭐니뭐니해도 아파는 역시.. live 밴드로 맞춰보는게.. 최고인것같아요~감동이 더 큰 것 같아요 ^^

21minzy12903539733242me.jpg

7번째 - 몰래 나 찍는 척하며 채린언니 뒤통수 도촬!

21minzy129035402202584m.jpg

쨔쟈잔 ~ 이상 꽁밍끼의 깨알같은 밤이었구요~ 내일도 기대 많이 해주세요~ 그럼 여러분 안녕히 주무세요~!!!

Translations

21minzy129035344219711m.th.jpg

안녕하세요? 꽁밍끼의 깨알같은 밤입니다. 오늘도 역시 늦어서 죄송합니다ㅠㅠ 최근 콘서트 준비 중인 2ne1 !! 오늘은 밴드연습을 했어요^^ 1번째 – 밴드연습에 앞서 설레이는 달옹!!

In English: How are you all? Tonight’s Gong Minji unveiling. And I’m sorry again for being late todayㅠㅠ Recently we’ve been getting ready for the concert !! Today we practiced with the band^^ Number 1 – In front of the band is throbbing Dara!!

21minzy12903535516806me.th.jpg

2번째 – 밴드 연습 하기 전 쌩얼이라 부끄 부끄한 채린언니 ^^

In English: Number 2 – *CL is embarrassed of showing her bare face* ^^

21minzy1290353604844me2.th.jpg

3번째 – 노래 부르기에 앞서 입 푸는 다라언니 ^^

In English: Number 3 – Dara unni releases the song before she was called ^^

21minzy129035367689422m.th.jpg

4번째 – 이제 확실하게 연습해볼까요 !! 아아아 – 마이크 테스트 !!!

In English: Number 4 – We’ve been confirming the songs recently !! Ah ah ah – mic test !!!

21minzy129035377339443m.th.jpg

5번째 – 이렇게 시끄러운 와중에도 봄이언니는 멍을…멍~~~

In English: Number 5 – In this noisy situation, Bom unni is…mong~~~

21minzy129035386695432m.th.jpg

6번째 – 뭐니뭐니해도 아파는 역시.. live 밴드로 맞춰보는게.. 최고인것같아요~감동이 더 큰 것 같아요 ^^

In English: Number 6 – And, and ‘It Hurts’ too.. trying to fix to a live band.. it’s the best~ It leaves an even bigger impression ^^

21minzy12903539733242me.th.jpg

7번째 – 몰래 나 찍는 척하며 채린언니 뒤통수 도촬!

In English: Number 7 – Took this picture so that I could secretly catch CL unni, but only got the back of her head!

21minzy129035402202584m.th.jpg

쨔쟈잔 ~ 이상 꽁밍끼의 깨알같은 밤이었구요~ 내일도 기대 많이 해주세요~ 그럼 여러분 안녕히 주무세요~!!!

In English: Tada ~ Above is Gong Minzy’s unveiling~ Wait again for tomorrow~ Then, good night everyone~!!!

Translated by: aa-chan

Credit: Minzy's Me2day

Guest k3n4uri

I was watching an interview with the Black Eye Peas on the red carpet of the American Music Awards. Will.I.am was sporting a lego Hat and a lego chain. When he was ask where he got it...he said he made it and it was inspired by an upcoming album. I believe that album is 2NE1's. He looked really excited. I can't wait to see the girls on this music award next year. :)

Guest cristina0422

1691_L_1290391192.jpg

The ‘Top 10′ list for the ‘2010 Melon Music Awards‘ has finally been revealed after an aggressive voting ‘battle royale’ between the nominees. The ‘Melon Music Awards’ opened up its first round of votes on November 11th, which allowed users to submit their nominations for the ‘Artist of the Year’ award.

Wrapping up on the 21st, the ‘top 10′ artists have been determined as follows:

•2AM

•2NE1

•2PM

•SNSD

•CNBLUE

•IU

•Lee Seung Gi

•T-ara

•DJ DOC

•4MEN

The second round of votes has just begun, so users can send in their votes to ‘www.melon.com’ from the list provided above. The winner will be determined by a combination of votes (20%) and album sales (80%).

The ‘2010 Melon Music Awards’ will air on December 15th, so stay tuned to allkpop for updates!

Source: TV DAILY

Credit: Allkpop

V It's possible that YG will allow 2NE1 to attend since they are in good terms with Mel0n. And they attended last year, right?

^ 2NE1, DJ DOC also at Hyundai Super Star Concert on that day.. but i hope they attend Melon..

101122 DARA ME2DAY

21dara129041037969589me.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 캬~!!! 제 미투친구가 20만명을 돌파했다고합니다!!! 캬~!!! 이럴수가! 이게 다 여러분 덕분이에요~! 내 친구들~!!! 나 친구 많은 여자야!!!^.*Vㅋㅋㅋ 앞으로도 서로 힘이되며 잘지내봅시다!ㅋ이건 퉤니원 밴드연습 뒷모습~! 느낌있네요!ㅋ

I'm so loving the Minzy Me2day spams!

I hope she keeps it up!

Wow she really does have an eye for pix!

Soon 2NE1 will all be Me2day queens

(of course Dara will always have the biggest crown)

Also does thsi mean 2NE1 won one ( 1, 1, 1, lol) of the Melon Top 10 awards...

cause there are only 10 on that list.

Its not a bad top 10 but IU never made an actual comeback did she?

Did she had a comeback after marshmellow?

i know she did like 3 collabs but never like a full comeback.

Not that i don't love IU i've been missing her a lot!

Just a question. I bought my album stright from the YGEshop.

People have been telling me that if you do it doesn't count towards hanteo.

Nor does it help them win awards...

but ti does mean more money for YG.

Is that true?

Not that i mind not paying YG instead of a record store.

But i'm kinda bummed if it doesn't help them win.

Should i just go with DVDheaven in the future?

Guest 2neblaq

oh...It seems that 2ne1 can win many awards at Melon Award just by looking at that chart. :rolleyes: 2ne1 can win Daesang (if Melon have that kind of award) :sweatingbullets:

Archived