►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Of course Me2 Queen update her me2 too ^^

tumblr_lc53khmvfW1qbjszoo1_500.jpg

Dara’s night!!!ㅋㅋㅋ Dara, who enjoys reading… I’ll move backward!!! (__) Good night!^.^

credit: aa-chan for the translation

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thnjiuy

2NE1 are awarded their own bedrooms after two years

20101120_2ne11.jpg

After two years of living together in a dorm, the 2NE1 members have finally graduated into their own bedrooms.

Before their debut back in May of 2009, the four members moved into an apartment in Seoul, where it was intended that they grow closer together as groupmates by being roommates.

However, because the apartment directly above theirs became vacant, YG Entertainment decided to move two of the members to the upper floor, allowing each member to have their own room.

“The apartment the two members moved to is directly above the original apartment, so we believe they can still get along the same way as before. But because there is a special meaning behind the members getting their own rooms, we decided to completely refurbish both apartments as a congratulatory gift. The re-decoration completed just yesterday (November 19th),” said a representative of YG Entertainment.

They continued, “The 2NE1 members still take care of each other, and are still showing their dedicated teamwork as usual.”

Meanwhile, 2NE1 will have their goodbye stage for ‘It Hurts‘ this weekend on MBC’s ‘Music Core‘.

Source: Star News

cre:allkpop

Guest NV4ever

ohh soo 2 members in one apartment, wow 2NE1 and YG is balling~! lol and YG even bought the girls new furniture!

soo sweet of him, best CEO ever! hahaha ^^ thank u papa YG for taking such good care of the girls :lol:

wonder who's living with who? maybe park sisters one one floor and the magnaes on another? i think Dara can handle Bom's craziness well lol or maybe bomzy together and the married couple have one apartment all the themselves LOL

Tonight is 2NE1's goodbye stage on MuCore!!! man, im gonna miss them sooo much!

Guest bluishme

sad to see that this will be their last performance on music shows..

more than 2months of promotions still feel so short to me.. they've been gone for so long and

seeing them for only 2 months is kinda sad.. but i'm looking forward to MAMA, Melon, YG

Family concert, Gayo daejun and other performances they will do..

it has been a successful promotions having won 3times in Music Bank, 4 times in Mnet and SBS inkigayo, top 3 in ringtone sales

and breaking records everywhere..as a blackjack i am really proud for what they and all of us achieved!!

though i got a bit sad with the decrease in their daum cafe members. hopefully they will surpass 100,000 members soon..

looking forward to their japan and overseas promotions..

i wish them the best of luck.. i know they can do ti..

i can't wait to see them perform again with a new concept and new sound..

i wanted to feel the same excitement i felt when YG announced their comeback..

wah...

lets hope they win awards esp. in MAMA and Melon!!! wohoo!!

2NE1 Fighting!

Guest babymodz

BEST PERFORMANCE OF IT HURTS - EVER!

their vocals were just amazing~

& damn, i can't believe it's their goodbye stage

:tears:

but we can look forward to their Japan/US activities soon hee~

so they have two apartments?!

whoa~

but didn't they like show Bommie invading all the girls room in 2ne1tv before in their new apartment?

which means all of them already had a room

or is this information latest?

anyway - YG is swimming in $$

LOL!

Guest cristina0422

Haha.What's with the balloon? Is it going to pop later or something? Lucky balloon, all these handsome and gorgeous people's attention is on you. Anyway, 2NE1, Big Bang, Psy and Superstar K are not only working for the CF and also for this Arena Photoshoot eh? I wonder what's with this sudden collaboration with Superstar K?

During 2NE1tv Episode 9, when the girls are moving out from their original apartment...I wonder why they still need to move in the upper floor, to think that it will the same size of the original apartment. But now I understand, so it's only two members who will occupy the floor above huh? Woah! 2 apartments for a 4-member group? YG sure knows how to treat his artists. Living comfortably but the original apartment already big enough for them. Oh well YG, I can't argue with you on how you treat our girls coz you sure is the BEST CEO, you know what the girls needed. I would say that YG spoils his baby girls but I must say that the girls just deserve this pampering they got from YG. And that treatment is deserved by any hardworking artists out there, but yeah we're talking about YG here. Anyway, isn't YG's apartment is just above there original apartment? He moved out? And the girls will be occupying his apartment? I wonder who's sharing the apartment with whom? Seems Dara's room Han River view is just the same from their previous apartment, so she stays in there? But one thing is for sure, they wouldn't put Bom and Dara in the same apartment...it will be insane! All hell breaks loose if that happen! kekeke. It's like a riot out there! Park Sisters needs a calm members to be with them. Haha!

They already finished their promotion and it maybe their last promotion in Korea right now. But why I'm not really sad? Because I'm excited for their Japan and US advances. And it's not like their going to totally ditch their kfans, YG sure let the girls do some Korean activities from time to time. Technically, 2NE1 is barely new group, a year and a half group...they still need to take care of their growing fanbase there. They said before that they will not leave kfans when they advances internationally, right? And it's not like we BlackJacks will be on hiatus too in supporting them coz they are not on KPOP anymore, right? We will still continue to support them whether it's Japan or US.

Minzy Updates

1290266902_201011210028515515774601_0.jpg

여러분 꽁밍끼가 너무 늦었죠..?꽁밍끼의 깨알같은밤 오늘의 포토는 아파 비하인드 컷입니다. 먼저 첫번째 – 아파 막방 모니터를 보고 마이아파 하는 다라언니.. ㅠㅠ

1290267381_201011210036485520772801_0.jpg

3번째- 뽐이언니도 뾰루퉁~ㅠㅠ다라언니가 달래기도 전에 뾰루퉁 뾰루퉁 ~

1290267311_201011210035325519762801_0.jpg

4번째 – 꽁밍끼의 카메라 발견 !!! 이거 미투 나가나봐 ~!!!

1290267154_201011210032495517762901_0.jpg

5번째 – 다라언니의 막방기념 셀카~!

cr: minzyme2 +reuploaded by ohdara

posted?

rsz1rsz21minzy129026728.jpg

6번째 - 마지막으로 꽁밍끼가 흑백으로 띄어드리는 봄여신 옆라..!! 여러분 너무 늦게 와서 섭섭하셨죠? ㅠ 오늘 콘서트 연습 때문에 늦게왔어요~ 다음에는 더더더!! 더 기대해주세요! 그럼 모두들 굿밤 뾰요요용~^^

rszrsz21minzy1290266814.jpg

2번째 - 아파가 벌써 막방이라는 사실에 삐진 꽁밍끼… 아무래도 이 큰 카메라로 셀카를 찍는것은 다소 흔들림이 있네여 ㅠㅠ

Tranlations:

21minzy129026668326621m.th.jpg

여러분 꽁밍끼가 너무 늦었죠..?꽁밍끼의 깨알같은밤 오늘의 포토는 아파 비하인드 컷입니다. 먼저 첫번째 – 아파 막방 모니터를 보고 마이아파 하는 다라언니.. ㅠㅠ

In English: Guys, ggong minkki is too late right..? ggong minkki’s night, today’s photos are the behind the scenes of “It Hurts”. Ok, first – Dara unnie whose heart hurts while monitoring our last stage of “It Hurts”.. T.T

21minzy129026681484104m.th.jpg

2번째 – 아파가 벌써 막방이라는 사실에 삐진 꽁밍끼… 아무래도 이 큰 카메라로 셀카를 찍는것은 다소 흔들림이 있네여 ㅠㅠ

In English: Second – ggong minkki who is sore at the truth of having the last stage of “It Hurts” already… it’s a little shaky cos I took this photo of myself with this big camera T.T

21minzy129026689050457m.th.jpg

3번째- 뽐이언니도 뾰루퉁~ㅠㅠ다라언니가 달래기도 전에 뾰루퉁 뾰루퉁 ~

In English: Third – BBom’s a little sad too~T.T even before Dara consoles her, sad sad~

21minzy129026699812639m.th.jpg

4번째 – 꽁밍끼의 카메라 발견 !!! 이거 미투 나가나봐 ~!!!

In English: Fourth – ggong minkki found the camera!!! This will be on Me2 ~!!!

21minzy129026705850399m.th.jpg

5번째 – 다라언니의 막방기념 셀카~!

In English: Fifth – Dara unnie’s self photo for the last stage~!

21minzy129026728715716m.th.jpg

6번째 – 마지막으로 꽁밍끼가 흑백으로 띄어드리는 봄여신 옆라..!! 여러분 너무 늦게 와서 섭섭하셨죠? ㅠ 오늘 콘서트 연습 때문에 늦게왔어요~ 다음에는 더더더!! 더 기대해주세요! 그럼 모두들 굿밤 뾰요요용~^^

In English: Sixth – The last one, ggong minkki is showing you a black and white picture of Goddess Bom..!! Sorry for being so late guysT.T it was because of the practice for our concert~ I expect you to look forward to the next time much much much!!! much more! Ok everyone good night~^^

Translated by: HuisuYoon@21BANGS.com

Credit: Minzy's Me2day

Guest NV4ever

^ LOL minzy is spamming me2day~! im sad tat the girls promotion is over!! i'd miss them already!

comeback soon girls ^^ i'll be waiting!

i havent seen their goodbye stage yet, but loveee the outfits! the girls look gorgeous! im getting used to bom's black hair now ^.^

2NE1 now have 2 aparments right? so who's live with who? but i dont think park sisters will be put together b/c they'll turn the house upside down :lol:

2NE1 COMEBACK!!! kekeke

Archived