►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/7636/minzy1j.jpg

안녕.. 여러분 너무 오랜만이죠??? 꺄아아악.너무 오랜만이라… ^^

2010년 11월 18일, 목요일 오전 3시 11분 (Seoul) by 민지 태그목록 me2photo

21minzy129001767515226m.th.jpg

In English: Hello.. Everyone, it’s been a long time, right??? Kyaa. Such a long time… ^^

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3262/minzy2.jpg

그래서 너무 오랜만의 만나는 의미로~!박수쳐 미공개 사진 투입 !!! 늘 핸드폰으로 올리다가 컴퓨터로 올릴 수 있다는 사실을 처음 알았어요~ 이게 더 편하네 ^^ 이제 알았으니 사진 마구마구 올려야지 !!!!

2010년 11월 18일, 목요일 오전 3시 15분 (Seoul) by 민지 태그목록 me2photo

21minzy129001767515226m.th.jpg

In English: And so, I’m coming on after a long time~! I’m uploading a picture from ‘Clap Your Hands’ !!! Always on my cellphone, I’ve just had the chance to upload to the computer~ This is much more convenient ^^ *Talking about the photo that she’s just uploaded* !!!!

Translations by: aa-chan.net

Bigger Pictures

jkgia9.jpg

dr6rn9.jpg

Another 11/18/10 Me2day Update

2z4itqh.jpg

자~! 마지막으로!!! 시험 잘 보라고 거울을 보는 달옹!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 시험 잘봐요~!^.^ 굿밤!!! 휘리릭~!!!

In English: Ja~! Lastly!!! To see the test well, Dara is looking in the mirror!!!ㅋㅋㅋ Good luck in your test~!^.^ Good night!!! *Sound*~!!!

Translation by: aa-chan.net

Credit: Dara's Me2day

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minzy's mitu cute <3 is there a clearer pic of Dara's ring? i wonder if it was a present.

there are waaaaayyy hotter dresses from Jeremy Scott's Hanger Appeal Collection!

they all still look amazing though! gorgeous <3

there's this leather dress with a huge bow on the back, Bommie would have rocked that. there'a a dress

that when u spread it, it spells out STYLE - would have been perfect for Dara and then for Minzy - JS's

all yellow print dress! dang it, CL got the only diva dress

Guest NV4ever

the girls also won the Style Icon Female Singer Award~! CONGRATS 2NE1!!

I was too stunned of CL's dress tonight i forgot to look who the winners lol ^^ this is the second time in a row they've won this right?? truly deserves it b/c these girls are STYLISH DIVAS! they always stole the show even in the most outrageous outfits :lol:

Beside CL's sensational dress, i think Dara look really good too! her hair and make-up is just perfect! in fact all 4 of them looks soo beautiful tonight! Dara's dress is kutee and Minzy hair color make her really shines ^.^ not quite fond of bom's dress but she pulled it off well though i think she should switch back to red hair~!

12900457372010111811033.png

[previously uoloaded by sjaikb] cr: pink★MIC

^omg stylist seungho is there too! :wub: [b/w minzy & Bom] i thought he went in the Army..?

I love their redcarpet appearance! They totally stole the show XD

Congrats for the win!

v all of them are already uploaded on the previous page by Sjaikb

good Morning y'all :D

additional pics from the event last night

sia1.jpg

sia2.png

with TOP and their previous stylist... isn't he in MS?

sia4.png

sia3.png

credit dc2NE1

--- oopps, posted already :sweatingbullets:

2NE1 to conclude promotions on ‘Music Core’ this week

2NE1 will be ending their 1st album promotions on the November 20th broadcast of MBC’s ’Music Core‘.

2NE1 made their comeback on September 12th via ‘Inkigayo‘, through which they kicked off their promotional activities for ‘To Anyone’. Over the past 2 months, the ladies havec broken many records and nabbed numerous awards for their songs, “Go Away“, “Clap Your Hands“, and “Can’t Nobody“.

Although their last performance will be on ‘Music Core’, 2NE1 will still perform these beloved songs at the ‘2010 MAMA‘, held on November 28th at the Venetian Resort in Macau. The girls will also participate in the ‘2010 YG Family Concert‘ for December 4th and 5th.

We’re sad to see these promotions end, but at the same time, we can’t wait to see what they’ve got up their sleeves for us next!

Source: Osen and Supermar @ allkpop

sooo depressing! ^^^

promotions in Korea are so short! it's like 2 maybe 3 months and we lose them again.

how long until the next album i wonder. *sigh*

i hope YG lets the girls do individual activities!

i'm totally wishing on stars for a drama for Dara, a solo RnB mini album for Bommie

and maybe a full on HipHop album for Min and CL. *crossing fingers*

and TY for the pics. I luv it when i see BB members with the girls ^_^

Guest tomorrow13

sia2.png

I actually spotted him in the making of It Hurts MV in ep9, 2NE1TV and didn't believe my eyes at first.

wonder what happened with the stylist duo. Are they still stylists of 2NE1 now?

Guest NV4ever

^ yanggeng was there?? i thought some said tat he's in the army?? so who exactly are the stylists for the girls now?

aww...To Anyone promotions to end this week! 2NE1TV has ended too!! gahhh im soo depress now...kpop is gonna be soo boring w/o the girls~! But good thing we have Japan Promotions and International Debut to look forward too! also MAMA and YG Family Concert in the upcoming weeks!!

2NE1 FIGHTING!

2netv caps

2ne1 during the mv?/cd? shoot

61068373.jpg

2ne1a.jpg

CL caps

catvw.jpg

slbn.jpg

clcool.jpg

clcool1.jpg

clcool2.jpg

clcool3.jpg

thanks to 2ne14ever0226@sdk

----

the girls looked amazing last night

i love love Minjys hair color and her dress

it was indeed the perfect fit

and also the perfect style for her

she looked young and yet sophisticated

Dara was pretty with her hair and makeup

her curls/braid on top are always adorable

Boomie was really cool and chic

her make up was amazing too

a bit smoky and very sexy

CL was simply gorgeous

she carried the dress so well that the hanger turned out really cool

her boots were just as fashionable

her body is proportionally sexy....love the collarbones/shoulder

she was so feminine yet fierce

Guest NV4ever

The YG Calendar looks AWESOME!! Does YGeshop ship to the US?? i really want to buy it! And those Mini cooper are soo kutee! great promotions tactic!

Jeremey Scott really adores the girls~!! love those pics of him with them backstage ^^ he is officially 2NE1 5th member :lol:

and i love how he called 2NE1 his baby girls when announced the award to them really sweet of him ^o^

CL is his muse eh lol but i agree, the girl is born to be a model!~

Archived