►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^

Lol.

2NE1 delays their debut Japanese release

20101106_2ne1note-600x316.jpg

Via tokyohive:

Girl group sensation, 2NE1, amped up their Japanese fans with their plans to enter the Japanese music market. After announcing that they were signing under Avex Entertainment, fans waited patiently for further updates.

Unfortunately, Avex recently posted a notice on 2NE1’s official homepage, and said the following:

“We have an announcement about 2NE1’s Japanese release.

First of all, we received an overwhelming response after announcing 2NE1’s Japanese debut with us, so we would like to thank you for that.

YG Entertainment Japan and Avex Entertainment have decided to delay the release of 2NE1’s Japanese album, originally scheduled for December 8th, in order to meet the high expectations.

To be more specific, we wanted to make sure the content was absolutely satisfactory for their debut in Japan.

It will make the fans wait a little longer, but the company asks for the fans’ understanding, patience, and continued support as they prepare 2NE1’s Japanese debut to meet everyones’ anticipations and expectations.“

Avex also advised fans to disregard any declarations made by “outside sites” about the album being “cancelled”.

Could the girls be planning a completely new tracklist for their Japanese album? Or are they simply perfecting their Japanese interpretations for their previously-released tracks? Either way, we know that with the delay, the anticipation has just increased tenfold!

New songs maybe?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey people!

I have a small request to make, hope you can find some time to help me -

- could you please post all the pictures you can find where girls look stylish? Pictures of all 4 girls (solo or group pics), rocking various outfits and hairstyles.

I need them for a school project, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

A.

Try looking at tumblr: there are a lot that pretty much just spam pictures. here are a few to get you started:

Fyeah2ne1

FyeahBomPark

FyeahCL

FyeahGongMinji

OhmyDara

Guest babiiv214

Glad to hear such great response from their japanese fans,

I hope they will gain more and more fans, and considering they haven't debut there

and got that huge support already, makes me one happy and proud fangirl~ ^_^

Wishing you girls all the Success on your Japan debut soon!

They are under AVEX too~ nice... though it would've been great if Bigbang was there too,

this is still awesome.. AVEX is one of the big companies there,

hope they handle our girls activities well,

to cater for their japanese fans and music lovers alike~

2NE1TV episode 8!

We can really see how professional Dara is despite having to do a Music Video

then get on a 12 our flight the next day and then went straight to the recording studio,despite that long plane ride, Uhm..hello? jetlag anyone? LOL!

and you won't hear or see in her that she is tired or doesn't like being there,

you go girl~

though I would've preferred to see her rest for a bit,LOL!

She is used to these overlapping schedules,back in the Philippines,

though this rarely happens now with her korean activities,

so I'm not surprised really

that she is always ready and not complaining at all..LOL!

they moved to their new dorm~ one floor above? soo same as YG? err..not sure..

but this looks bigger though their former is already big enough for them, which I thank YG soo much, comparing to other group's place. ^_^

Did Dara just got the smallest room? LOL! Oh my Santokki, when everyone were rushing to get the biggest rooms, she was like letting them get it, aww..such a simple and very nice unnie to her dongsengs, but her room looks pretty small though, LOL!

even smaller than the maknae,LOL! :lol: or maybe because her cabinet and room is separated, I actually think it looks pretty comfy and cute, and she wants the Princess room,but the girl's won't let her soo YG is getting her the princess bed instead,

awww..it's okay Daraya~ :huh:

Strong Heart! Park SISTAZ! should get into variety shows more~

They looked pretty comfortable and had everyone laughing along with them

Dara's were really funny and cute, like you wouldn't think anyone will be that honest to say they used buttpads, LOL! well, that is Sandara for ya, she has always been random and honest, one thing most fans love about her, besides she ain't hurting anyone in the process~

Dara and YB's relationship is soo fun to hear, LOL! he likes teasing her huh,LOL!

But yeah, she has always been close to him and GD the most since 2004,

soo this kind of teasing is inevitable,LOL! but yeah..he might not roll her on the floor anymore just lifting her, like the one on his documentary, :lol:

it's all good fun, YG family!

Bom's story about her aunt was really heartwarming, I'm sure she is very proud of you Bom~

You worked hard to get to where you are..Team Random Fighting!! :P

Are the girls' performing tonight on INKI? yes! they are performing,LOL!

wow! a fan from the Philippines! Niice... :wub:

Wish to see them perform It Hurts again, they always have awesome stages~

Guest itszmaeee

Yes the girls will be on inkigayo tonight! WOOOHOO I can't wait for It Hurts to be performed again (::

101106 DARA ME2DAY UPDATE

2beb6g.jpg

Whatsup?!?^_^ This is the letter that a foreign fan gave to me. It's so cute!ke I'm so touched when fans in the Phillipines write messages in Korean! So nice!!! Ah! Are you coming to Inkigayo~ tomorrow?!? It's been a while since we pre-recorded so watch us! Come on!^.^ Now we're going to go practice in the practice room, go go go~!

Letter reads (in very formal Korean):

Hello!

Yesterday was the best.

Please come to Japan again for sure.

translatedby: elise@ygladies.com

101107 DARA ME2DAY UPDATE!

8z1keu.jpg

Good morning~!^.^ This is the t-shirt Ming-kki gave me for my birthday!!! It's pretty right?!?ke When we went to Japan, we went shopping and I liked it so I picked it up. Ming-kki bought it for me as a present!!!^o^v I really like it~!!! ke I received my first birthday present this year from Ming-kki~! Thank you Ming-kki!^_^

translatedby: elise@ygladies.com

p.s. I think Dara cut her hair short. Saw a site that sponsored her extensions. Nothing really relevant. Just felt like putting it out there.

Guest toozdae08

^

I don't think she cut her hair cause in the next me2day she posted, it looks the same length as before.

2nd me2day

fullscreencapture061120.jpg

The weather’s a bit nippy… Anything is sickly, but atmosphere is good.. It’s cold, right?!?ㅠㅠ Aigoo-ah! There’s a bonus for those who came in! They just immerse themselves with us together! 40,000 of us should gather and laugh together..ㅋㅋ If we’re with the Black Jacks..Oh my god!ㅋㅋㅋ This is the first time we’ve done this! Kyak!ㅋㅋ(Translations by: aa-chan )

thanx for posting D's mitu's. i always wait for YGL trans though cause it makes more sense ^_^

like aachan though and his luv for Korea.

*sigh* waiting for inki <3

we've just gotten the girls back, but we're not seeing them enough. or maybe i'm just selfish lol

Guest NV4ever

im waiting for the girls to be on Inki too! yeah i feel like not seeing my girls enough! though i want to see them performing every week it might be too tire for them :lol:

they should be pretty busy for the upcoming weeks with MAMA and then YG Family Concert practices, plus they have to prepare for their Japan Debut too~! But im soo excited to see wat 2NE1 have in store for us kekeke

^^^ true, they are working on so many things.

i'm sooooooo gonna buy their Japanese album and the YG family concert DVD!

and speaking of which, i want 2NE1 tv to chronicle their Japanese debut!!!

dang Prez YG...please make it happen!!!

Guest NV4ever

AGREE~~! YG should make a deal with Mnet to continue 2NE1TV throughout their debut in japan and US too!! it'll gain 2NE1 and Mnet much more viewers and popularity ^^ win-win right?? kekeke

kekeke total win-win yes!

ohhh luv Dara's Galliano belt there, i wonder if she's wearing other gifts she's gotten on that latest mitu.

i hope she posts her presents from JBlackJacks. i'm curious as at what they got her <3

Guest nonblonde

I find it weird today Inkigayo Take 7, 2ne1 is nominated for Go Away I thought it'll be It's Hurt. BTW it makes sense cause this is the first time the girls perform It's Hurt in Inkigayo right?.

Anyway good luck to the girls with Go Away.

Here the link to watch live streaming performances

oh wow i luv their set! they're on top of a roof ^_^

i'm gonna miss Bommie's red hair :( Minzy baby's hat is pirate-like ^_^

i'm glad CL's hair was down for the perf. Dara looked beautiful,

her and Bommie's dresses i luvd!!!

---gdnite blackjacks--- <3

Guest NV4ever

Just finished watching the girls performance on Inki today! their stage was GORGEOUS! the girls look really beautiful ^^ Bommie hair is black now, and gosh their live stages always give me chills! soo perfect :lol:

i think they pre-recorded it, hope someone can upload it soon the live streaming was alittle lagging to me i wanna see the girls in all the glory of HQ vid ^.^ And wow GO AWAY is still in Take 7??? AMAZING! It's been 2 months now~!

Archived