►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

The video talks about the interesting teaser picture that YG released with regards to 2ne1′s It Hurts MV. The host says that 2ne1, a dance group brings something new to that table by releasing a ballad. She says that Member Sandara Park will be the focus of the MV alongside a male lead. She tells the viewers to wait for the music video release.

CREDIT:ZOMBIEPEOPLE

Reuploaded by: LP21the3rd

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[News] Sandara Park’s Tears in “It Hurts” MV Fuels Hot Reaction

tn_1288586643_1965035895_0.jpg

Sandara Park shows her sad tears in 2NE1′s latest music video.

YG Entertainment revealed through its official blog, yg-life.com, that 2NE1′s follow-up song would be “It Hurts,” updating a unique picture of 2NE1 member, Sandara Park. “It Hurts” was finally released on November 1, 1:00 PM, gaining a hot response from fans.

In the music video, the members appear in chic, dark clothing, with a ruined building at the background. WIth their unconventional dress and hairstyles, 2NE1 managed to raise the unique atmosphere even higher. Park Bom’s turquoise hair, CL’s black leather boots, Sandara Park’s pale make-up, and Gong Minji’s unique attire, all added up to the fantasy feel of the video.

Big Bang G-Dragon’s long-time friend, actor-model, Lee Soo Hyuk also appeared in the music video, where he is the male lead and the object of Sandara Park’s tears and sad actions. In the music video, they act as lovers, where she misses him and waits for him in front of a cake made of candles (A/N: Whut?! O_O). Sandara Park’s longing and sad tears made the sorrowful song more powerful. Her acting in the music video showed off her feminine charm and fragility.

Fans and netizens response to the music video was hot and intense. “This music video really shows that Sandara Park is really good in acting,” “2NE1 is so unique and different!” “Normally, girl groups’ music videos are tedious to look at, but this one is refreshing,” “Only 2NE1 can pull off this concept,” “Sandara Park should be acting in a drama,” “The leads look so good together,” “Sandara Park unnie’s tears made me cry,” “Sandara Park’s acting in this MV is explosive,” “Even in the gloomy atmosphere, 2NE1 is still attractive,” “The transformation is so chic!” “Very gloomy yet effective fantasy” “It’s very distinct. Of course, it’s 2NE1,” showing an explosive reaction.

This song is still part of 2NE1′s new album, and is the only slow R&B song, which shows the members’ superb singing voice.

The song talks about a hurt female lover, and this became the benchmark of the music video, whose director was the same one who did G-Dragon’s “Butterfly” and TaeYang’s “I’ll Be There.”

Last month, 2NE1 announced that they will be doing follow-up promotions, and when it was finally announced that the song would be “It Hurts,” the promotions went head on. Already, their three title songs, “Clap Your Hands,” “Go Away,” and “Can’t Nobody” has already won many awards and had a great following after intense and remarkable promotions.

On the 31st, in SBS Inkigayo, 2NE1 already started their promotional activities for “It Hurts” with a powerful first stage performance.

2NE1 is expected to promote “It Hurts” until the end of the month, before stopping their activities for the “2010 YG Family Concert” to be held on December 4 and 5 at the Seoul Olympic Gymnastics Stadium, where the group would be holding their first concert stage.

Credits:

Source: Nate News (there’s too many to enumerate)

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ knucklepink@DaraGonHideout.com

yeah!! i love love the mv it gives me shivers all over my body.. it's creepy yet beautifull and sad

since dara didn't have much lines in de song it's only fair that she got the lead.. and she owned it... amazing

but everybody is saying the guy was handsome no offends but was i do only one who thought the guy was scary.. he scraed the hell out of me as soon as he appeared on the screen... :s

i also loved there inkigayo performance it was heartfelt esp. bom's part.. i loved minzy's dance in thriller she was surrounded by hot guys what more can a girl ask for :)

i can't wait till minji and bom get a lead role in one of there mv!!! patiently waiting for that day to come...

BTW 2ne1's mv go away was on a dutch radio site funx just wanted to let you guys know

Guest bluishme

whew... finished watching the mv for the nth time..

i just love the quality of the music video.. it made me love the song more..

haha..

congrats also for making 2NE1ithurts and sandara park a trending topic..

yesterday was so crazy... like the day they had their comeback.. love it...

wohoo!!!

just a few reminders..

Strong heart- later 11:05 KST.. Park sister FTW!!

2NE1TV...

MAMA Voting.

Guest dancingbymyself

I was reading this manga called Defense Devil and I saw this and thought "OMFG IT'S CL FROM THE CAN'T NOBODY MV"

It's a manga that runs in japan, but it's by korean authors. Idk. I just thought it was pretty cool.

p06l.jpg

downloading today's episode of 2NE1TV... can't wait to watch it :)

Dara's me2

1102ig.jpg

으흑흑..투애니원 티비못봣어요!! 우리 지금 일본에 있단말에요!!ㅠㅠ 지금 리허설 가는중..내일 공연을위하여!! 구나저나 퉤니원 티비 재밋엇어요??? 궁금햐죽겟네!!그거 인터넷으로 볼슈잇어요? 아오 궁금해궁금해!!!ㅠㅠ 오늘 강심장두 하는데!!! 궁금해궁금해!!!ㅠㅠ

EN: *sniff*.. Didn’t watch 2NE1 TV!! We’re at the Japanese terminal now!!ㅠㅠ On our way to rehearsal.. For our performance tomorrow!! So, is 2NE1 TV good tonight??? *Won’t die*!! Can I see it online? Ah, anxious!!!ㅠㅠ Tonight is ‘Strong Heart’!!! Anxious!!!ㅠㅠ

and Bom's

1102bom.jpg

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 거대 햄스터다~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ*^^*

EN:ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s an enormous hamster~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ*^^*

credit me2Day

credit AA-Chan for English translations

watching Strong heart now, and Dara's story was HILARIOUS and so energetic! Their dance was a s good as on 2NE1TV & they even danced with PSY!! But omggg, Bommie ended up CRYING! she talked about her aunt (they showed her visiting her grave and crying) and she ended up crying. it was so sad to see :tears:

ah, Park Bom beat Nichkhuns story..and theres only a little bit left...waiting to see who'll be the winner of SH.

edit: ah, Bom didn't win. She got beat by...someone else haha.

HAHAHAHA Dara's "DoDoong!" is a hit!! the MCs are doing it even when its no longer Dara's turn!!

Guest atuy_424

I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY OBSERVATION REGARDING IT HURTS PERFORMANCE. IN MY OWN OPINION,THEIR PERFORMANCE IN KJE IS MUCH BETTER THAN INKIGAYO,I LIKE HOW THEY PERFORM IT WITH LIVE BAND,DONT YOU AGREE WITH ME? THEIR VOCAL IS MUCH BETTER IN KJE BUT WHEN IT COMES WITH THEIR APPEARANCE,THEY LOOK GOOD IN SBS. I HOPE THEY WILL PERFORM IT AGAIN WITH LIVEBAND.I ALSO HOPE YG WILL RELEASE AN ALBUM OF THEIR LIVE PERFORMANCES.GOOD LUCK GIRLS,GOD BLESS BLACKJACKS,KEEP ON SUPPORTING 2NE1.

Guest toozdae08

^

I agree and disagree.

I think they all performed better on INKI - vocals were on point all around. Dara was a little too soft on KJE but that was the first performance so it's ok.

HOWEVER, Live Band is always >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> backtrack.

If I could take the Live Band and add it to INKI vocals it would be perfection.

also, ease up on the caps lock please

Guest pascale

aigo CL queen of pout haha. She really likes clothes and shopping right. Our fashionista indeed.

Strong heart was really good; Dara did a great job. Bommie T___T seeing her cry, makes my heart hurts. But she is a strong girl, and i'm glad she met this aunt because she wouldn't be in 2NE1 without her.

and don't forget to vote guys for MAMA!!

Archived