►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

THE GIRLS JUST MOVED ONE FLOOR UP, I THINK.

THEY DIDN'T MOVE TO A DIFFERENT BUILDING.. STILL THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT FLOOR.

SOMEONE READ IT A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO FROM A DAUM CAFE OR SOMETHING WHERE FANS CAN ASK 2NE1 GIRLS SOME QUESTIONS

AND DARA SAID THAT THEY ARE MOVING ONE FLOOR UP OR SOMETHING.

I LOVE MINJI'S NEW HAIR COLOR! I LOVE IT BETTER THAN THE JET BLACK HAIR! :)

AND BOM! OH MY BOMIE! HEHE.. HER RED HAIR IS MORE VIBRANT NOW!

I LOVE IT! SHE REALLY ROCKS THAT RED HAIR.

DONT WORRY DARA, I NOTICED YOUR NEW HAIR COLOR THE FIRST TIME I SAW THE PICS FROM G20.

I LOVE THOSE HIGHLIGHTS ON YOUR HAIR!

AND MY OH MY! DARA-BOM WERE GORGEOUS IN THAT G20 EVENT! WOW!

DARA WITH HER INAG DRESS. THOSE SAFETY PINS AND SLIT ON HER DRESS MAKES IT SEXY!

AND BOM BOM BOM! SO SEXY AND SO PRETTY!

AND I CANT BELIEVE SHE DANCED THE CHOREO IN CANT NOBODY IN THAT DRESS! WOAH!

CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY FOR 'STRONG HEART' GUESTING OF DARA-BOM TANDEM!

BASED ON THE FAN ACCOUNTS.. THE GIRLS DID TALK A LOT ABOUT YG FAMILY ESP. THEIR BIGBANG SUNBAE.

PLUS THEIR SSANTI DANCE TOO THAT THEY WERE PRACTICING IN 2NE1TV! HAHA.. CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!

TEAM PARK FTW!!! SANDARA PARK, PARK BOM AND PSY PARK! :)

Guest hayakatsu

@scarletletter: LOVE what they're wearing in those pics!! btw, what performance are the pics from? is it from yesterday's MuBank??

[EDIT] I CAN'T CLICK THOSE PICS THO!!! TT^TT is it just me??? i want to save the pics! TT^TT

[EDIT] thank you! it's the performance posted above right? the HOPE TV performance? i need to get better internet. sooo slow! hehe^^ thanks again!

>next page>

Guest pascale

^the pics are from an event today. Girls are looking gorgeous.

And CL with this hat, it's the same one that GD wore during the sunset glow promotion. Fashionistas of YG Family indeed.

Minki wore a dress???!!!! for the first time on TV keke, a woman now

Bommie and Dara the 2 goddesses :)

^

That's what I'm wondering. Didn't they just move into their new apartments this year? I can't understand why they would move again.

Maybe the moved to be closer to the scheduled events or a bigger place...who knows. BB moved along with them. I read YB's tweet about living in Seoul now.

Guest toozdae08

^

BB moved early this year. Taeyang's tweet was about leaving Seoul to go to Singapore. Supposedly 2NE1 just moved up a floor in the building, so they haven't switched locations.

they moved?! aigoo, just read the trans for Goddess D's mitu.

i hope they show the move on the show, but would they show their rooms i wonder,

since Goddess B's attempts were all thwarted that last time :lol:

i am still confused about their oct 31st follow up song. i apologize if this

was settled, i am planning to back track in a little bit all the pgs i've missed.

but will it be new or an existing song on the album hmmmm. half of me hopes it's

a ballad. well whatever it is, halloween can not come fast enough!!!

Guest itszmaeee

The girls have reached 502,102 ringtones for Go Away!

LET'S GO PARTY EVERYONEEEE!!!!

I think this is the daily ringtone sales thing? got it from dcinside.

2010102311.jpg

credits:CHAELIN@DC2NE1

Guest songbird86

Sorry if this has already been posted

Sandara Park’s sister, Park Doorami shares her thoughts about having celebrity siblings

38053581.png

Doorami whose the only one of park’s family, the one who has her private life and ordinary simple girl, studying as university student,still captured netizen eyes..with same looks with her sister

Sandara Park’s sister,Doorami Park’s pictures have surfaced and netizens have been commenting on her good looks. Although they have a 5 year age difference, Doorami (21) and Sandara (26), they sure don’t look it.

Doorami’s got the same nose, eyes, and face structure. You can definitely tell they are siblings, and good looking at that! Sandara’s been capturing the hearts of celebrities and fanboys, and I’m sure Doorami will as well, I wonder when she’s going to hit up the Korean Entertainment scene – it’s only a matter of time!

A good looking family all around, as Sandara’s brother Park Sanghyun, has received much praise.

she wrote on her diary about her thoughts having a celebrities siblings

“…i’m proud of my unnie SSAN2x, after pursuing hard on her carrier so much, she deserved this a lot,i consider my unnie as my second mother,love her so much, and to my younger brother sanghyun, whose following steps of our dear SSAN2x, fighting!! now welcome to the world where are our dear SSAN2x grew with tears and happiness in her life,you work hard a lot too..,well guess i’m the one whose left??~should i go for it too??~kekeke ~ but unnie said i’ll finished my study first,she said education is most important than anything which can’t replace~~she said i’m the one who will give an academic awards from school and them will give an star awards~~chaaarraann~~keke~i’ll promised to finished my studies, and i truly respect how unnie SSAN2x and dear sanghyun give me a big privacy in despite their popularity and as a celebrities whose cameras are into them and admire it a lot..i miss our childhood memories together,hope we can hang out together sooner…SSAN2X unnie figthing!! dear sanghyun fighting!! i’m here as yours #1 and forever fan..”

some netizen commented:

“she’s really pretty!!”

“she looks like her unnie SSAN2x..”

“hope she debut as star someday..”

Credit: 2every1

Guest NV4ever

The girls moved to a new apartment?? i hope they'll show us their new house/rooms~~ still remember bommie's failed attempt to invade leader's room the last time :lol:

been busy all week with exams, im missing soo much activities here!! radio show, new performances and vids...gotta backtrack~!

The girls surpassed 500k ringtones d/l!! congrats girls~!! they're doing really well on digital charts ^^ I cant wait till Halloween~! soo anxiously waiting for the girls new song!

thx for sharing all the pics and links BlackJacks ^.^

2NE1 FTW1~!!!!!!

Archived