►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pascale

based on YG words i think the follow up song will be a new song because he said they will RELEASE it on oct.31 which means it's not from the album. Maybe a new single or and EP

From G20 pics, OMG BOMMIE is just GORGEOUS!!!!! she is like a doll, how pretty and sexy keke

Minzy and CL change hair color = new look for new song??

CL is just fierce and Minzy pretty!! this hair color looks good on her. Dara is beautiful too

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love it if the song is I'm Busy. that's really a fun song!!!

Love Is Ouch would be my second choice because it's such a feel-good song.

but from the translation provided, the word used is "released" so to me that's like a new song we havent heard ^^

we are so spoiled LOL

btw, it's kinda annoying some have to worry about the girls winning a mutizen with this song they're releasing.

come on! cant we just be excited! cant we just be happy we get to see more of them and stop worrying so much about awards and competition. fans really need to grow up.

G20 summit. WOW Bom is so gorgeous. that hair is really striking and just fits her. i hope she always lets her hair down like that. Dara as always looks fresh. Minzy!!! looks hot! and CL is so fierce even under those glasses. LOL. she's so stylish!

Guest NV4ever

BOM and DARA ON STRONG HEART! When is it gonna air?? tat episode is a Must-watch! it's like idols parade hahaha

cant wait for any interesting stories the unnies gonna share?~~ ^.^

2NE1 on Star Dance School~~ CHAERA and BOMZI LOVE!! Cl and dara does look like a married couple :lol:

magnae and her sexy dance lol

The girls are not gonna be on any music shows this week? aigoo but i guess they're busy preparing for the follow-up track so i'll have to bare it this week~ 2NE1 GO GO GO~!

^wow Bommie looks stunning in those pictures. Her hair is awesome (and stylists, let her keep side bangs please and thank you!) and she just looks amazing. & maknae too! As much as I loooved her long hair, I thought that black was a bit too harsh on her. So I'm glad she back to something lighter. Dara, as usual, is gorgeous. And leader is so charismatic, but I agree, I'm not loving the new hair color on her...it makes her look sort of drab? And we all know she's anything BUT.

Yeah I suspect that if the girls aren't on music shows then this week--maybe their filming the new MV? That could also explain, at least for CL & Minzy, the change of hair colors.

EXCITED for the follow up track--be it a new song or another track from ToAnyone :)

btw, you think YG is gonna save the MV for english version of "Can't Nobody" for the girl's international debut?

bomie ....amazing look sooo beautiful :wub: but also dara minji and cl... :w00t: they are queens of G20 event ... I M VERY WONDER WİTH WHİCH SONGS THEY WİLL DEBUT İN US BECAUSE THEY RECORDED DİFFERENT SONGS WİTH WİLL I AM .I MEAN I LİSTENED İN 2NE1 TV PART OF DİFFERENT SONGS. B)

G20 Committee Enlists Celebrities to Help Promote G20 Summit

And with only 20 days left until the G20 Seoul Summit the organizing committee formed a team of celebrities to help raise public awareness about the important global meeting.

A launch ceremony held at COEX on Thursday opened with a heart pounding drum performance and welcome remarks from Sakong Il , Chairman of the Presidential Committee for the G20 Summit.

18 Korean celebrities from various fields such as sports, movies, music and even culinary arts were appointed G20 "Star Supporters" and will promote the summit on an individual basis.

Korean pop singing sensation 2NE1 as well as actress Han Ji-min were present to receive certificates from Chairman Sakong.

source: arirangnews

2NE1’s Park Bom crowned the ‘Celebrity Queen of Gluttony’

2NE1’s lead vocalist Park Bom was recently stamped with a new nickname – the ‘Celebrity Queen of Gluttony’.

Music sales site Monkey3 conducted a poll for 6 days (October 14th to the 20th), with the question of interest being, “Which celebrity do you think is the King/Queen of Gluttony?‘ According to the results, a total of 448 netizens participated in the poll, with 207 participants (46%) voting for Park Bom.

Meanwhile, ‘1N2D‘ star Lee Soo Geun placed second with 72 votes (16%), while KARA’s Nicole came in just under Lee Soo Geun for 3rd place, having just one less vote than the variety star.

Other celebrities ranking in the top 6 include:

4th: 2PM Chansung (59 votes, 13%)

5th: UKISS Dongho (27 votes, 6%)

6th: Seo In Young (12 votes, 3%)

Source + Photo: Seoul Newspaper NTN, Monkey3

Cr: allkpop

Dara's me2 updates:

5102447236de2a315fda.jpg

나두 머리 염색했는데!!!ㅠㅠ 아무도 몰라주네..ㅠㅠ 채리니만 염색하구 밍끼만 염색했나??? 나도 했는데! 아무도몰라..흑흑흑 ㅠㅠ 나한테 관심이없고만??? 여자를몰라!!!ㅠㅠ 근데 오늘 목포공연은 정말 최고! 짱이였어요~! 완젼 신나규! 잘놀구! 꺅~!^.^

Trans: I dyed my hair too!!!ㅠㅠ And no-one noticed..ㅠㅠ Chaerin and Minzy dyed too??? I did too! But no-one noticed..*sniffsniffsniff* ㅠㅠ Is it only me that you’re not interested in??? The girls didn’t notice!!!ㅠㅠ But today’s Mokpo performance was totally awesome! Super good~! So exciting! Wicked! Kkyak~!^.^

5102447344fc0263faab.jpg

흑… 뿌엑!!! 완삐! 완삐! 나 삐져또~ 삐져또~ 완젼 삐져또오~!!! ㅠㅠ 나뿐팬들…흑흑흑…

Trans: *sniff*… Bleh!!! *I think she’s angry that no-one noticed her new hair color*~!!! ㅠㅠ Bad fans…*sniffsniffsniff*…

Translation credits: aa-chan

--------

I did notice that all their hair are more vibrant and is obviously re-touched cos of the follow-up promotions but I didn't really notice much difference with Dara's hair haha. Lol she's really sensitive about not being noticed haha. XD

hahaha! first pix that came out i didnt notice she dyed her hair.

only when other pix came out with better lighting did i notice that it was lighter, i even thought she'd gone blonde lol

^ :lol:

that's so funny bc when I commented on all the girl's in the new photos, I said something about all the girl's hair EXCEPT for Dara! I really didn't notice!! I feel like Dara's personally scolding me haha.

and it looks like Dara is really living up to her sensitive personality. I bet you if we were all on her contacts list on her phone, she would have deleted us already for not noticing her hair color change. ^_^

But now that I look closer, the color is different, or just highlighted? In any case, she does look great, as always.

Guest pascale

lmao i didn't notice it Dara unnie, sorry aigoo

new hair colors are definetly for follow up track. Wonder what they'll bring again in kpop.

Guest NV4ever

LMAO~!! Dara is mad tat no one notices her new highlight hair!! hahhaha bad fans~! I didnt really noticed though b/c it kinda the same color :sweatingbullets: sorry dara ^^

she looks adorable in the first pic, showing off her new hair LOL and even made their manager to take the pic for her~! you gotta love Dara, such a kuteee dork :lol:

Guest thesassygirl2

lol dara's posts are hilarious. i like that color on her. makes her look brighter. bommie looked BEAUTIFUL @ the launch ceremony! i think my favorite hairstyles on her are:

1. just straight down and loose

2. up in a high ponytail

3. low ponytail (like her hair during 2ne1's first performance of 'i don't care raggae version")

omg, i totally didn't realize minzy died her hair too until i accidentally scrolled up just now. haha i'm so used to seeing her w/ dark hair.. it's gonna take me a while to get used to it

Guest blackjackVip

lol i don't blame dara, i didn't noticed she dyed her hair too... :lol:

coz i thought it has always been light brown...but i guess she adds some light blonde highlights :D

they dyed CL and Minzy's hair again!

wow...how many times have they changed hair color?

i wish i could do that...but my hair is already dry so i haven't dyed my hair...

i actually like black hair for Minzy better...

Bom really stands out from the crowd coz of her radiating red hair! nice

Guest sunbaenim

anyone here know the number of sale of the girls' 1st full album?

I'm really curious about the sale as well as the new song.

Guest yushinoya

Bom is stunning in that event...she looks like a porcelain doll..

i like Dara's highlights..i know there's something new in her looks but i couldn't figure out til her update..haha! bad fan indeed!

i also like minzy's hair..

i don't know about CL, i still diggin for a messy hair look regardless of what color.. :wub:

i hope they'll promote a new song!

anybody knows what happened to bom's G20 song? i want to hear the full song..

you can kinda see bom's butt in some of those pix.. i really wish the photog's didn't post those pix!

I really hope bommie was wearing shorts.

it kinda seems like the photog's were just waiting for her dress to ride up! :(

but she looks amazing!

I'm also curious about album sales....

have they hit the 50 000 mark on hanteo yet?

Archived