►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pumcake

Just saw the preview for next week's Strong Heart episode thru live streaming.

AND OH MY GOD. It is an episode that we shouldn't miss!

The guests are: 2PM, GaIn, PSY, and of course Dara and Bom.

The episode is like all the guests are having a dance battle, and in the preview, Dara danced so funny! Even Bom too. ^^ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't wait for the episode to air. It is really a must-see episode of Strong Heart. ^^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMYGOD I just saw the preview and IT WAS ABSOLUTE CHAOS. Lmao. There is a lot of ssanti dancing going on! HAHA I cannot wait for this!

CREDIT: minzy @ YGL

i just watched 2NE1tv ep 6 twice!

what a fun episode!!!

there seemed to be a lot of Minji teasing, from the girls themselves to BB to se7en.

Se7en was sooo cute ^^ during that Musicore MC pretend ^^

Bom, btw, was looking hot in her shades that matched her hair color ^^

so good to see that the girls have warmed more with Will! he's awesome to give those tracks to 2NE1. in his words Kesha and Lady Gaga would be jealous of that song the recorded. it really sounds daebak. i cant believe theyre waiting this long to release it. i mean, other artists would be itching to release something like that!!! i just cant wait!

Taboo was awesome to the girls. he gave them advise and was very welcoming. he even said that he's glad to have them in their camp something ^^ Apl was kinda shy, kinda awkward. so not much interaction. i wonder if they did talk in Tagalog with Dara. did u guys catch Minji's hug to Fergie? it was tight ^^ she seems like the biggest BEP fan among the four girls. it's good to see that they're getting along so well with other artists. Will.i.am's funny, like what he said about being foreign. LOL.

and omg when they had that chili eating contest. hahahaha! i laughed so hard. and the girls' reaction when that English guy pranked CL about a capuccino haha.

what a fun episode. so cool to watch Minji learn to ride a bike, and ChaeRa with the scooters ^^ Dara and Bommie practicing their moves for what'll appear in Strong Heart (saw the preview. super excited!!!).

over all a really fun episode showing YG family+BEP love ^^ love it!!!

wait. when did YG say they would "approximately" release 2NE1's new english album? And does that also mean the girls will be promoting in the states?? :o

Guest iloveshinhwa

i know this is nothing big but sanadara and junhyung (Beast) have some similar things like daras red and green shoes she wore to the japan performance, junhyung wears them at the idol sports festival, and they have the same sunglasses the black ones with the crazy rims she wore in the go away music video, he wears them during the performance of their song Special. I must guess i have a lot of time on my hands to notice this.

2ne1 will not be on mcountdown and music bank this week.

Sandara takes variety lessons from Seungri?

After having a hugely successful comeback, 2NE1 has been getting many offers to guest on variety shows. However, as the group had rarely made any appearances on these programs, many speculated that it might be because they were very inexperienced in the variety field.

But do not fear, because Big Bang’s Seungri has come to the rescue!

On Mnet’s 2NE1 TV Season 2, Seungri was shown teaching Sandara Park about variety shows.

The show’s PD said, “Dara got a pen and notebook and wrote down everything that Seungri said. The two practiced talking like they were on a real talk show and you can see that they worked super hard.”

Dara also tweeted about Seungri’s teachings, “Seungri Academy’s first student, Dara! Because of him, I did well on the Strong Heart recording! On the other hand, Park Bom shortly attended the Seungri Academy but quickly dropped out! Now please turn on the Mnet channel and wait for the broadcast!”

The episode was full of other interesting moments, such as when Park Bom and Sandara learned a comical dance from their new family member PSY.

It also showed the group leaving for London to meet The Black Eyed Peas. Member, Taboo, told the girls, “Will.I.Am chose you guys because the four of you are so special and full of energy.”

Source + Photo: Osen

Cr: allkpop

Does anyone have the info for when YG said he would "expect" to release 2NE1's english album? As much as I want it--and trust that I do--I'm worried that it'll be released when I'm out of the US and if the girls actually come to like, LA or something, I'll pass out from frustration or something! :tears:

Guest evilgary

its sad that they wil not be on mcountdown and music bank this week

haah dara taking lessons from seungri is totally new and i think it would help her as seungri is good in variety

Guest NV4ever

^ OMG~! They're number 1 on Mnet album sales this week?? wow!! i thought it would be JYJ, wat a pleasant surprised! ^^ LOVE IT!! :lol:

WAT~ the girls not gonna be on MCD and Mubank this week?? whyyyy~!! their performances is what im looking forward the most at every week! aside from 2NE1TV kekeke do they have other schedules for this week?

Guest IUandMe

Does anyone know what the hair style of the dance instructor is or have a picture of him showing his hair?  He appears at like 7:00 minute 

Guest bluishme

anyways.. the strong hear preview looks so much fun..

we get to see the 4d and 8d-ness of Park sisters..

hope they could get a decent amount of airtime...

also.. i love the BTS of 11st..

they looked cute and at the same time fierce...

really love how supportive the companies are to our girls.

i hope they get to do more CFs...

edit: guys.. i read that 2ne1 will release a new track on november...

somebody in YGladies posted a news article about it..

but no official announcement from YG.. hope it is true!!

because.. we will see and hear another epic MV and song!! wohoo..

Guest ssprod19

which of the girls speak English? It sounds like CL and Bom speak the pretty fluent, while Minzy seems least... and I don't think I've heard Dara yet.

Archived