►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest dbldown

Taz, you are JJANG, just like the girls! Thanks for thinking that other blackjacks out there want to see on great big list how awesome 2NE1 is. To itszmaeee's point, I was actually selfishly wondering if it would have been better for YG to stagger the releases... I for one would not have minded watching a month of CN + CYH promoted, a bunch of guest appearances, a farewell stage then a comeback with GA + ermm... just about any other song on the list (It Hurts would have been my personal choice).. although I'm repeating Ah-Yah-Yah right now..."tell me wassup, wassup" CL's rap is really good on that song.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Banana Peel

i would have to agree.

I think among the three, Clap Your Hands will perform best internationally, the US especially, because it has the most hip hop feel to it, and the most feel-good. it is also my personal favorite at first. now, it's Im Busy ^^ sometimes though, i feel that it would have sound more appealing if Bommie sang the "chorus" part a key higher. just a personal observation ^^

MEE TOOO, I always thought the chorus part that Bom sings live is too low for her to sound great live. The back up voice of her chorus (the higher parts) are I believe, more suited for her live vocals :)

Guest NV4ever

^ Dara should be number 1~! her beauty is timeless lol she never ages! oh well~~She's still gorgeous Goddess to us ^^

wow...tat's a really detailed list!! bravo to Taz and DC2NE1!!!

i find it kinda weird tat even though GA rank higher on the charts, CN won more awards ^o^

Im really hope tat the girls win at Inki too!! praying praying hehehe the girls deserves to win more!

2NE1 FTW1~!!!

has anyone seen this??

MAMA 2010

http://

2010 MAMA from Macau coming soon...

ASIA's No1 Music Award Ceremony

Satellite broadcast throughout 45 countries!

Feat : Rain, 2NE1, Big Bang, 2PM, 2AM, etc

4 hour live broadcast from Macau

December 28th, 2010 6:00pm (Seoul Time)

Guest lovebomvn

I hope 2NE1 win daesang in MAMA 2010

Song of the year Go away

Artist of the year 2NE1

Album of the year 2NE1 - To anyone

kekekeke

Guest NV4ever

^ hahaha i love for tat to happen too! dont we all BlackJacks!!

TO ANYONE must win Album Of The Year! it has 3 number 1 hits from the same album!! tat's really amazing! Im rooting for the girls to win one or two daesangs! YEAHHHH 2NE1 FTW1~!! :lol:

Guest bluishme

I hope they could win awards.. just like last year's MAMA..

that would be awesome.. i hope they would win..

Best female group

Best music video

Song of the year- i hope they really win this award.. though there's a 50/50 chances of them winning this

Artists of the year- hmm.. this would be the best award for me haha.. but tough competitions for them..esp. boy groups

Album of the year- it depends on their total sales.. bec. as of this moment.. SM artists lead the hanteo charts..

MAMA awards!!!

i hope for one of the 3 major awards for our girls! ^^ more please!

Album Of the Year

Song Of the Year

Best MV

ah so greedy!

at first i was like ah maybe this is when YG will reveal 2NE1's English version of Cant Nobody but i checked the date and it's such a long wait. hehe

but i hope this is when finally the 2NE1 Bigbang collab happens. Sorry the SBS Choseuk (or was it Big Show?) just wont do. ^^

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128679408353875me.jpg

대기실 화장실앞에서 화보찍는중???ㅋㅋㅋ 어머머머 일상이 화보네!ㅋㅋㅋ 청순한 가을의여자 같지않아요?^.^ 아님말규~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ히히히히히히

yeah no.1 in naver yesterday and in naver real time http://music.naver.com/

v

Guest tazanya

crazy blackjack theory about the mama's last year it was held in mid november... I think the date is pushed back to dec because 1) mnet wants to play with the big boys and make a name for itself 2) give 2ne1 more time to rack up accolades and album sales 3) give big bang time to release their albums and rack up the sales, that is pretty much it.

Seriously, i know there are other albums with more wins etc, but To Anyone is the ONLy album this year to not only have three chart topping singles, even the non-title tracks are STILL ranking on the charts after 5 weeks, if that is not one helluva album I dont know what is.

I am fine if they give song of the year to 2am cuz they did have really strong singles this year (course i would like go away to take it but whatever)  and I am also fine if they give artists of the year to someone else, cuz I think some of these poor kids that have been promoting hard core all year long should maybe get a shot, but album of the year  totally has to be to anyone... come on.

oh and if there is a girl group artist of the year most def and absolutely that ought to be our girls.  

anyway that is months away, need to focus on the here and now.  like 2ne1 killing it on the naver music charts.  #1 on naver yesterday.. are you kidding me who does that

oh yeah 2NE1 lol

^ really? really really? #1 yesterday?

WOW!

and yeah, TO ANYONE album, ALL KILL! who didnt see that? it was just WOW!

definitely album of the year!

MV too!!! haha

DARA ME2DAY

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7267/21dara128679408353875me.jpg

대기실 화장실앞에서 화보찍는중???ㅋㅋㅋ 어머머머 일상이 화보네!ㅋㅋㅋ 청순한 가을의여자 같지않아요?^.^ 아님말규~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ히히히히히히

1195hcp.jpg

In English: A photoshoot outside the bathroom???ㅋㅋㅋ Omomomo, ordinary pictorial!ㅋㅋㅋ Is it the same as the woman of pure Autumn?^.^ I don’t think so~~~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHehehehehehe

Translation: aa-chan,net

Yea I definitely agree with tazanya. I mean, if To Anyone doesn't deserve the album of the year, then no album would. C'mon, they've created a craze for like A MONTH AND COUNTING. Who is greater than that? Well, Bigbang may be greater when they comeback but it's out of the topic. haha, they're family

Anyway, about the video with Onew, I kind of enjoyed it even though it's such a short clip. I hope somebody would translate it. They were very awkard but at the same time cute and adorable!!!! :wub:

AAAAANDDD, seriously? They were number 1? WOW, I can't keep up with how great 2ne1 is now. I could still remember their debut days. How blackjacks waited for their lollipop vid, their first radio show, etc. (thanks for taz again for showing all those achievements, that takes a lot of effort)

And another thing, when I first heard I'm busy I was like crazy.gif but now I'm like phew.gif

It's enticing me to come and parteeyyy!! My point is, ALL of the songs in the album were really hard-earned songs. They were not mediocre and they definitely not made just to fill in space.

Haha. I still remember when people were complaining when the album came out that Teddy was losing his "touch" and wasn't really bringing something "new" for 2ne1. Some even preferred Kush, saying that Teddy needs his break. I love Kush very much but you can't say that to Teddy. He has an ear for GOOD music and he definitely knows how to create HITS(which explains Go Away and Can't Nobody winning a lot of awards). But Kush is also very good, I was just saying that Teddy is someone you can't just underestimate like that.

Oh well, sorry for sharing a lot of thoughts. 2ne1 has come a long long way! I'm just so proud of them. Sigh, I'm gonna have to stream now. Buh-bye!

Guest circustricks03

Dara and Minzy did an awesome job mcing for music core.  I knew Dara would be great, but Minzy was equally fabulous.  I really want to see 2ne1 on more variety shows.  C'mon YG get on it now!!!

Archived